Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56

Thread: A third of Fortune 500 companies now cover transgender health care

  1. #21
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: A third of Fortune 500 companies now cover transgender health care

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    One post (yesterday) in almost two years. Congrats. I stand so corrected.
    nope just the most recent one that was easy to find but you are right, as usual you do stand corrected, your post failed and they make us yawn cause they are transparent and easily defeated.

    you also conveniently ignored what was said about "breaking news" and already protected rights oooooops, more failure from your posts.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #22
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: A third of Fortune 500 companies now cover transgender health care

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nope just the most recent one that was easy to find but you are right, as usual you do stand corrected, your post failed and they make us yawn cause they are transparent and easily defeated.

    you also conveniently ignored what was said about "breaking news" and already protected rights oooooops, more failure from your posts.
    That's not my problem, it's yours. You tried to prove something, which you really didn't. I'll see you in the gun control forum, maybe.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #23
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: A third of Fortune 500 companies now cover transgender health care

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    That's not my problem, it's yours. You tried to prove something, which you really didn't. I'll see you in the gun control forum, maybe.
    "i" didnt try to prove anything, facts prove i have made and make gun posts and threads, one as recent as yesterday proving your claims wrong and making your post a failure.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #24
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: A third of Fortune 500 companies now cover transgender health care

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    "i" didnt try to prove anything, facts prove i have made and make gun posts and threads, one as recent as yesterday proving your claims wrong and making your post a failure.
    My point stands. There's plenty going on in the gun control debate, but you are hardly seen there. Why? One post in two years isnt' participation. It's an important topic, just as important as SSM.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  5. #25
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: A third of Fortune 500 companies now cover transgender health care

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    Companies should be paying for mental healthcare that works to help these people, not for changes to their sex.

    Or just toss the crazy idiots out the door.
    I did not know you where a trained expert in mental health. What is your degree?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #26
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: A third of Fortune 500 companies now cover transgender health care

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Not confused at all, the implication was blaming the healthcare for not providing for the transition. This is the same situation where that bitch complained because her birth control wasn't paid for. Gender changes are not common, so it shouldn't be a surprise that they wouldn't be covered. There is no requirement to cover everything in a health plan.
    Well, no. No one blamed healthcare, it is not the same situation, and companies proving benefits packages to entice the best possible workers is pretty common. No one has claimed that businesses are required to cover everything. Now, do you have anything at all that is not a strawman?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #27
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: A third of Fortune 500 companies now cover transgender health care

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Look at the OPs avatar, he seems to be on a constant crusade when it comes to sexual issues. I was wondering when he was going to do something for his pro-gun stance.
    So you admit guns have jack **** to do with the thread and you just brought them up to attack the poster?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #28
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: A third of Fortune 500 companies now cover transgender health care

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    1.)My point stands.
    2.) There's plenty going on in the gun control debate, but you are hardly seen there. Why?
    3.) One post in two years isnt' participation.
    4.) It's an important topic, just as important as SSM.
    1.)no it failed already proven by my post history.
    2.) like i already said, reality and times. There very little "breaking news" on the 2nd amendment and that right for me and my fellow american already exists. Its not in danger at all compared to the right of marriage. Let me know when it is, its in the news because its current and its as infringed on as equal rights.
    3.) i agree good thing i have more than that on gun topics, another reason why your post failed. Hell i got more THREADS than one in the specific forum not to mention others in two years lol
    4.) I agree, thats why im glad it exists already.
    please continue trying to support your failed post though. I'm gonna stay on topic though, good luck desperately trying to make your failed post stand.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #29
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: A third of Fortune 500 companies now cover transgender health care

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Thats your right to not support companies that support equality, the medical and science communities and health care. I have no problem with your decision.
    Don't worry J, I'm only one person, they will still make enough to pay for your operation.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  10. #30
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: A third of Fortune 500 companies now cover transgender health care

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Thats your right to not support companies that support equality, the medical and science communities and health care. I have no problem with your decision.
    I have noticed that every time you mention equality or justice, you only do so about blacks, homosexuals and now people who think they are a different sex than what their genetics make them.

    Is there some reason why you don't think justice and equality should apply to white heterosexuals?
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •