Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 430

Thread: Ted Cruz Hits Back At Al Franken On Net Neutrality

  1. #411
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Ted Cruz Hits Back At Al Franken On Net Neutrality

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    If Net Neutrality opponents thought they had a winning argument, they wouldn't be attempting to sell you the line of BS that they want to keep the Internet the way it currently is. This is an outright lie.
    You are speaking nonsense. Again!

    Being against Obama's suggestion to classify it as a utility in no way makes one against NN.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #412
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: Ted Cruz Hits Back At Al Franken On Net Neutrality

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You are speaking nonsense. Again!

    Being against Obama's suggestion to classify it as a utility in no way makes one against NN.
    I was speaking about opponents of Net Neutrality, specifically. I made my post short and sweet, and easy for anyone (but you) to understand.

  3. #413
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Ted Cruz Hits Back At Al Franken On Net Neutrality

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    I was speaking about opponents of Net Neutrality, specifically. I made my post short and sweet, and easy for anyone (but you) to understand.
    I know exactly what you said. You were speaking nonsense again.

    Your words of; "keep the Internet the way it currently is." Is what Cruz has said, and as pointed out: Being against Obama's suggestion to classify it as a utility in no way makes one against NN.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #414
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: Ted Cruz Hits Back At Al Franken On Net Neutrality

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    I know exactly what you said. You were speaking nonsense again.

    Your words of; "keep the Internet the way it currently is." Is what Cruz has said, and as pointed out: Being against Obama's suggestion to classify it as a utility in no way makes one against NN.
    Cruz is an opponent of Net Neutrality in general, so why are you propping him up as a champion of Net Neutrality?

  5. #415
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: Ted Cruz Hits Back At Al Franken On Net Neutrality



    Gets good at around 6:30.

  6. #416
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Ted Cruz Hits Back At Al Franken On Net Neutrality

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    Cruz is an opponent of Net Neutrality in general, so why are you propping him up as a champion of Net Neutrality?
    There you go talking nonsense again.
    He is a opponent of Obama's absurd idea to classify it as a utility.
    Which is exactly what he spoke to in the provided video.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #417
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: Ted Cruz Hits Back At Al Franken On Net Neutrality

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    There you go talking nonsense again.
    He is a opponent of Obama's absurd idea to classify it as a utility.
    Which is exactly what he spoke to in the provided video.
    Ted Cruz: "Net Neutrality is Obamacare for the Internet."

  8. #418
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Ted Cruz Hits Back At Al Franken On Net Neutrality

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    Ted Cruz: "Net Neutrality is Obamacare for the Internet."

    And in context, that was said in direct opposition to Obama's suggestion. And he is correct.
    So you thinking you have a point is hilarious.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #419
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: Ted Cruz Hits Back At Al Franken On Net Neutrality

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    And in context, that was said in direct opposition to Obama's suggestion. And he is correct.
    So you thinking you have a point is hilarious.
    My hilarious point is that Ted Cruz opposes Net Neutrality. Which he plainly stated was as evil as Obamacare. I don't need you to put his words in context. Cruz is perfectly able to speak for himself.

  10. #420
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Ted Cruz Hits Back At Al Franken On Net Neutrality

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    My hilarious point is that Ted Cruz opposes Net Neutrality. Which he plainly stated was as evil as Obamacare. I don't need you to put his words in context. Cruz is perfectly able to speak for himself.

    Figure you don't pay attention or to context.
    You do not know that.

    All you know is that he opposes what Obama has proposed, which is a good idea.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •