Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 430

Thread: Ted Cruz Hits Back At Al Franken On Net Neutrality

  1. #311
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Ted Cruz Hits Back At Al Franken On Net Neutrality

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    And I'm right there with you. I support net neutrality, but not necessarily Net Neutrality.

    Well done!
    And only idiots think the one on the right is what's being proposed.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  2. #312
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Ted Cruz Hits Back At Al Franken On Net Neutrality

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    Heh OK is a phrase of dismissal not agreement ...

    As in I am dismissing your arguments until you have either new ones or can counter my points
    Your absurd point was countered.
    Cellphone innovation/advancement has nothing to do with the service it provides being regulated.

    Your assertion that it did is nonsense, and just shows that you have no valid argument.
    And your continued deflection from the reality of that shows your are incapable of logically responding to being shown that you were wrong.





    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    does he support net neutrality?
    From what he has stated he doesn't support classifying it as a Utility and wants it to remain unclassified as it is now.
    That is the only thing that is clear.


    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    do you?
    My position matters not to what Cruz has stated and is therefore irrelevant.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #313
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Ted Cruz Hits Back At Al Franken On Net Neutrality

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    And only idiots think the one on the right is what's being proposed.

    Really?
    That is all Obama proposed.
    And Cruz is the only one between the two proposing the non Governmental involvement like that on the left requires.
    So who are the ones you are speaking about who also propose non governmental involvement as the one on the left requires?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #314
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Ted Cruz Hits Back At Al Franken On Net Neutrality

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Your absurd point was countered.
    Cellphone innovation/advancement has nothing to do with the service it provides being regulated.

    Your assertion that it did is nonsense, and just shows that you have no valid argument.
    And your continued deflection from the reality of that shows your are incapable of logically responding to being shown that you were wrong.

    Heh, OK.

  5. #315
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Ted Cruz Hits Back At Al Franken On Net Neutrality

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    Heh, OK.
    Yep see, You want to go in circles just like a juvenile would.
    Your argument is a failure.

    Cellphone innovation/advancement has nothing to do with the service it provides being regulated.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #316
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,136

    Re: Ted Cruz Hits Back At Al Franken On Net Neutrality

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    My position matters not to what Cruz has stated and is therefore irrelevant.
    Of course it's relevant. Do you or do you not support net neutrality?

  7. #317
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,919

    Re: Ted Cruz Hits Back At Al Franken On Net Neutrality

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Yep see, You want to go in circles just like a juvenile would.
    Your argument is a failure.

    Cellphone innovation/advancement has nothing to do with the service it provides being regulated.
    But internet innovation/advancement somehow does? After all, net neutrality stifles innovation, according to the esteemed Sen. Cruz.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  8. #318
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Ted Cruz Hits Back At Al Franken On Net Neutrality

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Yep see, You want to go in circles just like a juvenile would.
    Your argument is a failure.

    Cellphone innovation/advancement has nothing to do with the service it provides being regulated.
    That's because you have yet to make a counter point.

    Simply stating that cellphone innovation isn't relevant without valid reasoning isn't enough.

    Until you do so, yes we will go in circles because as the discussion stands, its up to you to show why i am wrong and until you do so, my argument is currently winning.

  9. #319
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Ted Cruz Hits Back At Al Franken On Net Neutrality

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    Of course it's relevant. Do you or do you not support net neutrality?
    Again. My position is not relevant to what Cruz said which is what this topic is about.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #320
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Ted Cruz Hits Back At Al Franken On Net Neutrality

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    But internet innovation/advancement somehow does? After all, net neutrality stifles innovation, according to the esteemed Sen. Cruz.
    There you go being wrong again.
    That is a misstatement of the actual argument and is not according to Cruz.
    Classifying it as a Utility would bring regulation which is what stifles advancement/innovation.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •