Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
Results 481 to 487 of 487

Thread: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

  1. #481
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDrummr View Post
    Pot, meet kettle. The above is nothing but a bunch of "nuh-uh"s.
    Wrong.
    You haven't shown any lies. The only thing you have proven is you have an over active imagination and a lack of knowledge concerning the issue.


    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDrummr View Post
    To avoid further embarrassment to yourself, grow up and admit that you have nothing to support the claims you've been mindlessly repeating for the past several pages.
    Your are speaking nonsense again.
    Which is all you have provided.
    Btw, you are the one who needs to grow up with all the childish nonsense you spew and your over active imagination.
    Last edited by Excon; 11-20-14 at 08:03 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #482
    Why so un**great?
    DifferentDrummr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Facepalm Beach
    Last Seen
    06-04-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,818
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong.
    You haven't shown any lies. The only thing you have proven is you have an over active imagination and a lack of knowledge concerning the issue.


    Your are speaking nonsense again.
    Which is all you have provided.
    Btw, you are the one who needs to grow up with all the childish nonsense you spew and your over active imagination.
    Now you're not even bothering to deny anything I've said. You just let your discussion devolve into delusion so you can play by basement rules.

    Keep going, though - you amuse me.
    I fight against the ignorant, irresponsible, and/or closed-minded.
    This group is the worst enemy of America and its freedoms. It includes, but is not limited to, all Trump supporters.

  3. #483
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDrummr View Post
    Now you're not even bothering to deny anything I've said. You just let your discussion devolve into delusion so you can play by basement rules.

    Keep going, though - you amuse me.
    You are still speaking your own childish delusional nonsense.
    Again.
    Wrong.
    You haven't shown any lies. The only thing you have proven is you have an over active imagination and a lack of knowledge concerning the issue.
    Last edited by Excon; 11-21-14 at 06:16 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #484
    Guru
    Mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,641

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    In both his Opinion piece and his video, he is clearly speaking to Obama's suggestion for NN of classifying it as a Utility.
    Any other suggestion besides that is out of context.

    1. He does not have to say he is for NN when he is addressing and specifically against Obama's NN suggestion.
    2. Whether he is, or isn't for NN in principle, is irrelevant to his opposition to it being classified as a utility.
    3. Franken says that we have had NN all along, and as you pointed out, Cruz says he wants it to remain the same.

    Specifically in rebuttal to Franken's bs about NN.
    And I seriously doubt the way his staff has labled the video matters one bit to the current argument.
    But here is a suggestion. Email or call his Office and ask?
    It is that simple.
    Ask he is opposed over all to NN or just what Obama is suggesting.
    To me, his overall position is irrelevant to opposing Obama's suggestion as Gov control by classification is not needed. Nor are the taxes that come along with such classification.

    Unlikely. Especially if legislation is introduced to give the FCC authority to keep the Net neutral and the power through fines to enforce it. That would not be any where near the control it would have over it as a utility and would not included the taxes of a Utility.
    This is definitely the dumbest argument I've ever been part of on this forum. I tried to find out if Cruz is for or against net neutrality. I cannot find out. Nobody knows. Nobody has any idea what his stance on the issue is or whether or not Cruz believes that it is a problem or a potential problem. He just jumps into this debate to throw around the term "net neutrality" left and right as though the definition of net neutrality is "putting the FCC in charge of the internet." Were he to go out there and offer another suggestion, I might feel that he has a legitimate point to make. As it is, he is either putting a spin on the issue or is very confused. I'll give him enough credit to say that he is just very confused.

    Besides, the way that he characterizes the "utility" approach is very dishonest. He's such a snake and this whole thing is part of the Cruz Corporate Circus. It makes me physically ill to think that anybody has the time and inclination to defend that weasel.
    A working class hero is something to be

  5. #485
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustachio View Post
    This is definitely the dumbest argument I've ever been part of on this forum. I tried to find out if Cruz is for or against net neutrality. I cannot find out. Nobody knows. Nobody has any idea what his stance on the issue is or whether or not Cruz believes that it is a problem or a potential problem. He just jumps into this debate to throw around the term "net neutrality" left and right as though the definition of net neutrality is "putting the FCC in charge of the internet." Were he to go out there and offer another suggestion, I might feel that he has a legitimate point to make. As it is, he is either putting a spin on the issue or is very confused. I'll give him enough credit to say that he is just very confused.

    Besides, the way that he characterizes the "utility" approach is very dishonest. He's such a snake and this whole thing is part of the Cruz Corporate Circus. It makes me physically ill to think that anybody has the time and inclination to defend that weasel.

    Yes, your argument is one of the dumbest on this forum.
    Cruz opposes Obama's desire to classify it as a utility. There was no reason for anybody to go further than that for this discussion. None.

    And no, the way he characterizes it is not dishonest.
    You will be taxed. Period
    It opens it up to rate regulation. Period
    It opens it up to to further regulation it does not need.
    And yes, Gov regulation can stifle innovation.
    All are legitimate reasons to oppose how Obama wants to obtain NN.

    All folks like you see is NN and put no thought into the ramification of doing it this way. That is called be a sheeple.
    It does not need to be obtained this way.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #486
    Guru
    Mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,641

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Yes, your argument is one of the dumbest on this forum.
    Cruz opposes Obama's desire to classify it as a utility. There was no reason for anybody to go further than that for this discussion. None.

    And no, the way he characterizes it is not dishonest.
    You will be taxed. Period
    It opens it up to rate regulation. Period
    It opens it up to to further regulation it does not need.
    And yes, Gov regulation can stifle innovation.
    All are legitimate reasons to oppose how Obama wants to obtain NN.

    All folks like you see is NN and put no thought into the ramification of doing it this way. That is called be a sheeple.
    It does not need to be obtained this way.
    Cruz's argument is that if Obama doesn't force through a bill that puts the internet under the jurisdiction of the FCC, things will stay exactly like they are now.

    If you don't think that's moronic, then you are more clueless than I thought.
    A working class hero is something to be

  7. #487
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustachio View Post
    Cruz's argument is that if Obama doesn't force through a bill that puts the internet under the jurisdiction of the FCC, things will stay exactly like they are now.

    If you don't think that's moronic, then you are more clueless than I thought.
    What is moronic is your reply.
    1. You have no idea if he meant it should remain as it is now without the classification, or remain as it is now unregulated.
    2. No one has proven it would change either. Just a bunch of fear mongering.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •