Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 487

Thread: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

  1. #301
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,036

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Wifi!
    Yup. Wi-fi. I didn't like my service, so I just got wi-fi instead.

    Dayum.

  2. #302
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Wow.

    Pop quiz, everyone: how is apdst able to function on the internet? How was he able to connect in the first place? The only answer that makes any conceivable sense is that somebody set all of this up for him.
    A personal attack! I'm shocked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #303
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Yup. Wi-fi. I didn't like my service, so I just got wi-fi instead.

    Dayum.
    I have wifi. Must not be all that difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #304
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,036

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I have wifi. Must not be all that difficult.
    So somebody set all this up for you then. Okay, everybody, pop quiz #2: if net neutrality does indeed come to an end (permanently, I mean), who will apdst blame for his internet experience turning to crap and he's forced to pay for a hundred additional services?

    a)Obama? Or,
    b)ISP's lobbying to end net neutrality?

  5. #305
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    So somebody set all this up for you then. Okay, everybody, pop quiz #2: if net neutrality does indeed come to an end (permanently, I mean), who will apdst blame for his internet experience turning to crap and he's forced to pay for a hundred additional services?

    a)Obama? Or,
    b)ISP's lobbying to end net neutrality?
    Is your argument so weak that you have to insult me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #306
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,036

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Is your argument so weak that you have to insult me?
    It's a fair question. If this really is in fact the end of net neutrality and your internet experience worsens, who will you blame?

  7. #307
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Then answer the questions and debate honestly.

    iLOL

    Answering irrelevant and off topic questions has nothing to do with debate or honesty.
    The person not being honest was the other guy by asking such. You might want to speak to him.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #308
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    No. You still don't get it.

    Net neutrality means what I said it means. It does not mean what you said it means. It never meant that. All these other regulations you are talking about? Those are not net neutrality. Net neutrality is not title II regulation. Net neutrality is exactly one thing, and I already told you what that was. Nobody uses the term "net neutrality" the way you are using it. Except you.

    If you use a word in a way nobody else in the world uses it, confusion is your problem, not theirs.

    No. You still don't get it.
    What you think it means is irrelevant to this discussion.
    Having it declared a utility subjects it to regulation as a utility. Period.
    You can not change that.
    That is exactly why having it declared such is wrong.

    Either you get that or you don't.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #309
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Your entire attempt at a response is laughably dumb.
    Wrong again Kobie. Your whole diversion has been.

    Cruz did not say that was neutrality, he is saying that is what will happen by making it a utility.
    This is nothing more than Cruz being spot [on], as compared to you not knowing what you are talking about.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #310
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    It's a fair question. If this really is in fact the end of net neutrality and your internet experience worsens, who will you blame?
    Ahh, you exckuded the insults, this time. It almost appears that uou want to have a real conversation. Good deal!

    What makes you so certain that our internet experience will worsen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •