Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 487

Thread: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

  1. #181
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,229

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    no, you were trying to strawman, and you even ****ed that up.
    You got caught with you pants down and now you're trying to run away. Nothing new, there.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  2. #182
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    05-26-18 @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,462

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You're the one that brought up monopolies, sport...not me. Now what's it going to be?
    Does your head hurt when you read posts which you don't understand? Yes, I brought up monopolies, they exist regionally and are backing anti-net neutrality politicians. That doesn't make net neutrality as a concept about them. In short, you're as confused as someone who argues that the first amendment is about newspapers because freedom of the press is mentioned.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  3. #183
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    42,108

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    The unbridled hackery on the part of a few of the conservatives (and one so-called independent) on this thread is absolutely astounding.
    I hope to god that I'm criminally broad-brushing every time I've suggested this is a universally conservative thing.

  4. #184
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,229

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Does your head hurt when you read posts which you don't understand? Yes, I brought up monopolies, they exist regionally and are backing anti-net neutrality politicians. That doesn't make net neutrality as a concept about them. In short, you're as confused as someone who argues that the first amendment is about newspapers because freedom of the press is mentioned.
    If you can't back up your argument, maybe you shouldn't participate in the discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  5. #185
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,229

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Holy Jesus you were so easy to manipulate.
    Look who's talking.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  6. #186
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    05-26-18 @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,462

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Try to be a little less pompous. The change I was referring to was treating the web like a utility. And again, you haven't given a moments thought to the downside of doing such a thing. That is a mix of arrogance and foolishness.
    Still trying to steer the argument away from your initial nonsense? Okay, I'll play, you originally stated you didn't understand why opposition to net neutrality was wrong. I showed you what net neutrality means and why it's nothing like Obamacare. If nothing else, it's the complete opposite of regulation. It is a concept which ensures data and how it is accessed is not subject to regulations by either corporations or government and yet here you are sitting and complaining about utilities. That doesn't make opposition to net neutrality any less wrong.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  7. #187
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    05-26-18 @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,462

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    If you can't back up your argument, maybe you shouldn't participate in the discussion.
    Lol... wha? Show me a single post I haven't backed up. I'll wait.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  8. #188
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    42,108

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Look who's talking.
    I'm not the one who went all wobbly and started parroting the "net neutrality is like Obamacare" idiocy the very instant some corrupt politician tweeted it.

  9. #189
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    42,108

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    So like everything else, this boils down to money. Liberals don't want to pay when they can get the state to get it for them for free. What else is new. So it is like Obamacare after all. Thanks for clearing this up.
    WTF? Do you really think this is about government paying for anybody's internet use? How ****ing ignorant of the discussion do you have to be?

  10. #190
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,229

    Re: Al Franken Explains Net Neutrality To Ted Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Lol... wha? Show me a single post I haven't backed up. I'll wait.
    It was be less time consumptive for you to show me one post your have backed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •