Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 501

Thread: Krauthammer: 'Impeachable Offense' [W:406]

  1. #431
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    90,070

    Re: Krauthammer: 'Impeachable Offense' [W:406]

    Without resorting to the generalities that we all accept like the Congress passes laws and the Executive enforces or carries them out - could anyone here please cite the exact law which Obama is said to have broken with this action?
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  2. #432
    Light△Bender

    grip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ☚ ☛
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 02:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,224
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Krauthammer: 'Impeachable Offense' [W:406]

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    What amnesty? I'm not seeing any amnesty.

    I don't see where I said amnesty either?
    Einstein, "science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

  3. #433
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Krauthammer: 'Impeachable Offense' [W:406]

    Quote Originally Posted by grip View Post
    I never made any allegations, I simply posed a question. If they're smart they won't try to impeach him, but rather pass some legislation that protects the borders.
    Why do you believe it is smart to not stop a tyrant by impeaching him?

  4. #434
    Light△Bender

    grip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ☚ ☛
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 02:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,224
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Krauthammer: 'Impeachable Offense' [W:406]

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Why do you believe it is smart to not stop a tyrant by impeaching him?
    It would just put Biden in power who might do worse. And it would not help the Republicans overall with the 2016 elections.
    Einstein, "science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

  5. #435
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Krauthammer: 'Impeachable Offense' [W:406]

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Why do you believe it is smart to not stop a tyrant by impeaching him?
    He's effectively stopped now since the last election and the county can easily suffer through another two years of this tiresome community organizer.

  6. #436
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    384

    Re: Krauthammer: 'Impeachable Offense' [W:406]

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Without resorting to the generalities that we all accept like the Congress passes laws and the Executive enforces or carries them out - could anyone here please cite the exact law which Obama is said to have broken with this action?
    Being a Democrat and not doing things.

  7. #437
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Krauthammer: 'Impeachable Offense' [W:406]

    Quote Originally Posted by grip View Post
    It would just put Biden in power who might do worse. And it would not help the Republicans overall with the 2016 elections.
    Has Biden also committed treason against the American people, violated his oath of office, and voided the Constitution? If so then impeach him next.

  8. #438
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Krauthammer: 'Impeachable Offense' [W:406]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    He's effectively stopped now since the last election and the county can easily suffer through another two years of this tiresome community organizer.
    That is not true. He has committed treason by waging war against the American people. If he is not stopped his tyrannies will increase.

  9. #439
    Light△Bender

    grip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ☚ ☛
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 02:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,224
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Krauthammer: 'Impeachable Offense' [W:406]

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Has Biden also committed treason against the American people, violated his oath of office, and voided the Constitution? If so then impeach him next.
    Just keep impeaching people who's opinion you disagree with until a Republican is inline for office? Nice.
    Einstein, "science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

  10. #440
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Krauthammer: 'Impeachable Offense' [W:406]

    Quote Originally Posted by grip View Post
    Just keep impeaching people who's opinion you disagree with until a Republican is inline for office? Nice.
    I am at a loss as to how one can reason with one who is unable to reason.

    You will believe as you choose to until the nation perishes. Then you will wonder why you didn't see it coming. Obama voided the Constitution. You applaud it. You will get what always come to those who support the lawless.

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •