Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 501

Thread: Krauthammer: 'Impeachable Offense' [W:406]

  1. #321
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Krauthammer: 'Impeachable Offense'

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    So in other words, you cannot find ANY proof to your claims and your comments are proven lies. That's all I need to know about you that you cannot do a simple search to show you are wrong. I proved you wrong once and have thus once again. Your partisan hackery comments are exposed for all to see your lies.

    Such dishonesty and laziness in your post. Cons everywhere should be ashamed you share their lean.
    No. You have done no such thing.
    But you believe you have and believing is sufficient.

    How, exactly, would I search for you proving me wrong? Must I go through all of your posts to find that string where you make a claim that is not true? It seems like a fools errand and more appropriate for you to undertake. You made the claim that you proved me wrong. I have no recollection of it.

    The dishonesty and laziness appear to be on your side of the equation.

  2. #322
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Krauthammer: 'Impeachable Offense'

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius46 View Post
    Yes it's true. The guy who cooks your dinner in a fine dining establishment is probably Mexican.

    Have I ever been a taxpayer? Only for the last 38 years.

    I don't know anyone's legal status and I honestly don't care. If I did I would not turn them in unless I strongly suspected them of committing a crime other than an immigration violation. If that makes me part of the problem so be it. I frankly don't get nearly as worked up as you apparently do about it. And frankly if Americans took those construction and landscaping and housekeeping jobs there'd be no market for illegals to fill.
    Yeah. I will accept that you are anti-American in your outlook. You are dangerous to American citizens.

    Americans had most, if not all of the construction jobs before illegal aliens showed up and did the work for a fraction of what Americans were paid. Why do you hate poor American citizens?

  3. #323
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Krauthammer: 'Impeachable Offense'

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    When you advocate the death of the President you are a traitor to this country. Your rabid anti-Americanism is noted.
    I think capital punishment is appropriate for presidents as well as other common criminals. Do you believe a president should be above the law fiddy? Should you be?

    The traitor will show himself if he grants amnesty to illegal aliens. He is waging a constant war against American citizens. He must be stopped. If he does more he must be impeached, convicted and then tried for waging war against us. That is a capital offense and deserves the death penalty.

    Unlike you, I see the nation as something more than the source of a monthly welfare check. The nation, as a place built on individual liberty and freedom, has been gravely damaged by the Father of Lies. It is time to stop him.

  4. #324
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Krauthammer: 'Impeachable Offense'

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    No. You have done no such thing.
    But you believe you have and believing is sufficient.

    How, exactly, would I search for you proving me wrong? Must I go through all of your posts to find that string where you make a claim that is not true? It seems like a fools errand and more appropriate for you to undertake. You made the claim that you proved me wrong. I have no recollection of it.

    The dishonesty and laziness appear to be on your side of the equation.
    First of all, YOU were the one who said I was more left than I was saying so it is up to YOU to prove that claim.

    Here is a five minute search that shows how lazy and lying your comments are. All links to me bashing the Dems or Obama. Now, are you going to be man enough to admit you were wrong or simply weasel out as usual? I'm guessing you won't man up since we know what type of conservative you are.

    Note, you haven't provided ONE link of evidence, not ONE.

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/genera...post1063865010


    [quote]

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...post1063628364



    http://www.debatepolitics.com/gun-co...post1063548744



    http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...post1063478378



    http://www.debatepolitics.com/obamac...post1063439149



    http://www.debatepolitics.com/genera...post1063379939



    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1062990251

  5. #325
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: Krauthammer: 'Impeachable Offense'

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Why not just admit it. You like it when your government lies to you. You enjoy being Grubered. Do you think so lowly of yourself?
    It's not my government (I'm Canadian). Just out of curiosity, were you calling for Bush's execution when he repeatedly lied? Bush's lies cost trillions of dollars and thousands of American lives. Obama's "lies" resulted in a superior health care system (ultimately saving lives).

  6. #326
    Sage
    Gaius46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,495

    Re: Krauthammer: 'Impeachable Offense'

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Yeah. I will accept that you are anti-American in your outlook. You are dangerous to American citizens.

    Americans had most, if not all of the construction jobs before illegal aliens showed up and did the work for a fraction of what Americans were paid. Why do you hate poor American citizens?
    That's fine. In fact I'm glad that you view me as anti American and dangerous. Not because I am - I'm not - but because that sentiment holds just about as much intelligence as
    your xenophobic attitude does and I'd have to reassess my opinion of your positions generally if any of them should any kind of careful consideration.
    Don't be a grammar nazi - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, Book 1 #7

  7. #327
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Just how Leftist are you? Nore than you claim.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    First of all, YOU were the one who said I was more left than I was saying so it is up to YOU to prove that claim.
    I said I believe you are more left that you believe you are or you claim to be. How does one prove that? Do I go find every utterance you have ever made and run a statistical analysis of the leftist phrases among them and compare them with the neutral and rightist phrases? Or do I go with my intuition?

    Here is a five minute search that shows how lazy and lying your comments are. All links to me bashing the Dems or Obama. Now, are you going to be man enough to admit you were wrong or simply weasel out as usual? I'm guessing you won't man up since we know what type of conservative you are.
    Bashing dems is like destroying ISIS by occasionally killing a fighter or two. It is ineffective. I think you know it. You are still more left than you claim.

    Note, you haven't provided ONE link of evidence, not ONE.
    Nor will I. It is a fools errand which you are better suited to do. Let's take just the first one to see how much you bash Obama
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/genera...post1063865010

    That is all fine and I agree he is a horrible president, however, there is no link to him missing briefings for golfing so that cartoon and article are pointless.

    Yours or my opinion on what constitutes "deserving" doesn't make it fact.

    The article and cartoon seem to try and link golfing to intel briefings, but they have NOTHING in common as he hasn't missed a majority of briefings due to golfing. Further more, Bush and others have taken more vacation time than Obama.
    Right that is real powerful bashing. LOL. I see no reason to go any further given that you chose this to prove how hard you are on Obama. You cannot see just how leftist you are. Peas in a pod...

  8. #328
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Krauthammer: 'Impeachable Offense'

    "Yeah. I will accept that you are anti-American in your outlook. You are dangerous to American citizens.

    Americans had most, if not all of the construction jobs before illegal aliens showed up and did the work for a fraction of what Americans were paid. Why do you hate poor American citizens?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius46 View Post
    That's fine. In fact I'm glad that you view me as anti American and dangerous. Not because I am - I'm not - but because that sentiment holds just about as much intelligence as
    your xenophobic attitude does and I'd have to reassess my opinion of your positions generally if any of them should any kind of careful consideration.
    New York liberal. No doubt there are more of you. You are dangerous to others and not only to yourself.

    And you deny that you are dangerous. I suppose from your perspective diluting American citizenship is not dangerous. After all, without 30-50 million new poor, illiterate, democrats how will one party rule be accomplished?

  9. #329
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Krauthammer: 'Impeachable Offense'

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    It's not my government (I'm Canadian). Just out of curiosity, were you calling for Bush's execution when he repeatedly lied? Bush's lies cost trillions of dollars and thousands of American lives. Obama's "lies" resulted in a superior health care system (ultimately saving lives).
    Point out Bush's lies. Let's examine them. Did Bush ever try to fundamentally transform the nation or implement one party rule through encouraging an invasion and then declaring an amnesty on the invaders?

  10. #330
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Krauthammer: 'Impeachable Offense'

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    It's not my government (I'm Canadian). Just out of curiosity, were you calling for Bush's execution when he repeatedly lied? Bush's lies cost trillions of dollars and thousands of American lives. Obama's "lies" resulted in a superior health care system (ultimately saving lives).
    We have differing opinions on what Obama is doing. The health care system has been damaged. It is not yet fully implemented. He lied about everything. First impeachment and conviction. Then a trial for treason. And finally capital punishment and execution. Execution comes last, not first.

Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •