Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 99

Thread: Gallup: Gop congress more popular than obama

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Gallup: Gop congress more popular than obama

    Not soon after his media-enabled reelection, when President Obama's poll numbers almost immediately began to crater, the media narrative shifted to the steady drumbeat of, "But the approval rating for Congress is much lower." That spin was obviously directed at Republicans, who controlled Congress. Although "congress" can mean both the Democrat-controlled Senate and the House, this was a nifty rhetorical trick the media used to argue that the GOP was in worse shape than Obama.



    That lie was not only laid bare in last week's midterm elections, where Republicans at every level of government crushed Democrats (and their media cheerleaders) in a tidal wave that hit blue and purple states, but also in new polling numbers from Gallup that shows GOP lawmakers currently enjoy a higher approval rating from the American people than President Obama.

    cont... Gallup: GOP Congress More Popular Than Obama

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Gallup: Gop congress more popular than obama

    Interesting, I wonder what the democrat party thinks about this?

    Here are the gallup results...

  3. #3
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,981

    Re: Gallup: Gop congress more popular than obama

    You know your Presidency is a disaster when people like those blithering idiots in Congress more than you.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Gallup: Gop congress more popular than obama

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    You know your Presidency is a disaster when people like those blithering idiots in Congress more than you.
    Agreed.

  5. #5
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,138

    Re: Gallup: Gop congress more popular than obama

    It seems the American people and the media gave Obama and the Left an extended trial run to get things right in this country. But, patience is fleeting.
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  6. #6
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Gallup: Gop congress more popular than obama

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Interesting,
    I wonder what the democrat party thinks about this?



    Here are the gallup results...


    #1. There is no 'democrat' party.

    #2. I don't know what the Democratic Party thinks, but I believe that if the GOP doesn't do anything about America's immigration problems it will be in big trouble in future elections.

    Don't take my word for this, just wait and see. November, 2016 will be here before you know it.

  7. #7
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,367

    Re: Gallup: Gop congress more popular than obama

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Not soon after his media-enabled reelection, when President Obama's poll numbers almost immediately began to crater, the media narrative shifted to the steady drumbeat of, "But the approval rating for Congress is much lower." That spin was obviously directed at Republicans, who controlled Congress. Although "congress" can mean both the Democrat-controlled Senate and the House, this was a nifty rhetorical trick the media used to argue that the GOP was in worse shape than Obama.



    That lie was not only laid bare in last week's midterm elections, where Republicans at every level of government crushed Democrats (and their media cheerleaders) in a tidal wave that hit blue and purple states, but also in new polling numbers from Gallup that shows GOP lawmakers currently enjoy a higher approval rating from the American people than President Obama.

    cont... Gallup: GOP Congress More Popular Than Obama


    Keep this handy.

    There no less than 16,000 claims that this vote is not even about Obama that support for congress is at an "historical low."

    Says everything about the lying left
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  8. #8
    Preserve Protect Defend
    Beaudreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Covfefe, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,566

    Re: Gallup: Gop congress more popular than obama

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    You know your Presidency is a disaster when people like those blithering idiots in Congress more than you.
    The above is Post of the Month material.
    Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, don't blame someone else, or expect others to make a change, you should stop complaining and make a different choice. Remember, the circumstances of your birth don't determine the outcome of your life.

  9. #9
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,367

    Re: Gallup: Gop congress more popular than obama

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Not soon after his media-enabled reelection, when President Obama's poll numbers almost immediately began to crater, the media narrative shifted to the steady drumbeat of, "But the approval rating for Congress is much lower." That spin was obviously directed at Republicans, who controlled Congress. Although "congress" can mean both the Democrat-controlled Senate and the House, this was a nifty rhetorical trick the media used to argue that the GOP was in worse shape than Obama.



    That lie was not only laid bare in last week's midterm elections, where Republicans at every level of government crushed Democrats (and their media cheerleaders) in a tidal wave that hit blue and purple states, but also in new polling numbers from Gallup that shows GOP lawmakers currently enjoy a higher approval rating from the American people than President Obama.

    cont... Gallup: GOP Congress More Popular Than Obama


    I get dibs on the first troll to respond with "Gallup is a right wing" whatever. Ten bucks says this thread doesn't get to two pages before there isn't some form of dismissal based on some kind of slant
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Gallup: Gop congress more popular than obama

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    #1. There is no 'democrat' party.

    #2. I don't know what the Democratic Party thinks, but I believe that if the GOP doesn't do anything about America's immigration problems it will be in big trouble in future elections.

    Don't take my word for this, just wait and see. November, 2016 will be here before you know it.
    Why have the dems popularity plummeted to below republicans?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •