Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 99

Thread: Gallup: Gop congress more popular than obama

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Gallup: Gop congress more popular than obama

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Why have the dems popularity plummeted to below republicans?


    http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-ele...islatures.html

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-ele...ric-sweep.html

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/southw...nce-1950s.html


    Heya USC. ..... I'll take, What is......Historic?????

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Gallup: Gop congress more popular than obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    I love it!

    Never ever address the issues, never ever admit there is a problem.

    Always the answer is "wait till..."

    Wait till what? till Hillary is older than Reagan to run for President with her 1970's theme song? Wait for Hillary now to win back the trust of the people? Oh, that's a plan!

    Get this: This election had NOTHING to do with amnesty, the ACA, Obama's stupid "red line" or any other "issue" his pimps have been fronting. The results and this poll are the truth you CANNOT deny, this vote is about Obama and the Democratic party, or in some arenas the "Democrat Party" if you really want to know.

    This election was a straightforward rejection of Obama, his lies, his policies, his arrogance and his "enemies" administration that has refused to compromise on even one issue.
    Amnesty is NOT going to be the pivotal issue in the next election, honesty and trust will be, and in that regard you little Whitewater calendar girl is starting with a massive "what difference does it make?" deficit.

    Here's how that gets crushed..one slogan: "Honesty not Amnesty."

    Get this, the Republicans control the debate now, the people don't believe Obama or his minions.
    Nailed it. This is generally how they reply...


  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Gallup: Gop congress more popular than obama

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post


    Page Not Found - Debate Politics Forums (Republicans Have Historic Majorities in State Legislatures.....)

    Page Not Found - Debate Politics Forums (Red tsunami: Gop gains across the board in historic sweep.....)

    Page Not Found - Debate Politics Forums (Republicans take New Mexico House for first time since 1950s.....)

    Heya USC. ..... I'll take, What is......Historic?????
    Ding Ding Ding!

  4. #24
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Gallup: Gop congress more popular than obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    I love it!

    Never ever address the issues, never ever admit there is a problem.

    Always the answer is "wait till..."

    Wait till what? till Hillary is older than Reagan to run for President with her 1970's theme song? Wait for Hillary now to win back the trust of the people? Oh, that's a plan!

    Get this: This election had NOTHING to do with amnesty, the ACA, Obama's stupid "red line" or any other "issue" his pimps have been fronting. The results and this poll are the truth you CANNOT deny, this vote is about Obama and the Democratic party, or in some arenas the "Democrat Party" if you really want to know.

    This election was a straightforward rejection of Obama, his lies, his policies, his arrogance and his "enemies" administration that has refused to compromise on even one issue.
    Amnesty is NOT going to be the pivotal issue in the next election, honesty and trust will be, and in that regard you little Whitewater calendar girl is starting with a massive "what difference does it make?" deficit.

    Here's how that gets crushed..one slogan:
    "Honesty not Amnesty."


    Get this, the Republicans control the debate now, the people don't believe Obama or his minions.


    If the GOP uses that as its campaign slogan in 2016 I predict that the GOP will lose.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Gallup: Gop congress more popular than obama

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    If the GOP uses that as its campaign slogan in 2016 I predict that the GOP will lose.
    Why is the popularity of the democrat party plummeting?

  6. #26
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    04-15-15 @ 01:52 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    459

    Re: Gallup: Gop congress more popular than obama

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    #1. There is no 'democrat' party.

    #2. I don't know what the Democratic Party thinks, but I believe that if the GOP doesn't do anything about America's immigration problems it will be in big trouble in future elections.

    Don't take my word for this, just wait and see. November, 2016 will be here before you know it.
    this despite all polling disputing it ?

    As it was and ever shall be: "its the economy, stupid:

  7. #27
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,267

    Re: Gallup: Gop congress more popular than obama

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    If the GOP uses that as its campaign slogan in 2016 I predict that the GOP will lose.
    You predict the GOP will lose in 2016 no matter what slogan they come up...Your argument in every thread is "wait and see." That aint much of an argument.

  8. #28
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,824

    Re: Gallup: Gop congress more popular than obama

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Interesting, I wonder what the democrat party thinks about this?

    Here are the gallup results...
    Well, let's see...

    Obama, after saying during the campaigning that this election was about his policies, turned around and said that his policies are important. He also said he didn't "sell" them well enough.

    The Democratic Party looked at things and decided that they just have a hard time winning non-presidential elections...maybe because their base just doesn't vote then.

    And then there are those who want to blame the media.


    So...what does the Democratic Party think about this? Denial, as usual.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

  9. #29
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,551

    Re: Gallup: Gop congress more popular than obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    You predict the GOP will lose in 2016 no matter what slogan they come up...Your argument in every thread is "wait and see." That aint much of an argument.
    My take on that matter is that the republicants seem to veer fairly far right to get prrimary votes and then try to hook back to the center in the general election. The demorats don't seem to play that silly game, even during their primary, since they are smart enough (unlike the republicants) to know that the far left will never vote for the republicant in the general election.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Gallup: Gop congress more popular than obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Well, let's see...

    Obama, after saying during the campaigning that this election was about his policies, turned around and said that his policies are important. He also said he didn't "sell" them well enough.

    The Democratic Party looked at things and decided that they just have a hard time winning non-presidential elections...maybe because their base just doesn't vote then.

    And then there are those who want to blame the media.


    So...what does the Democratic Party think about this? Denial, as usual.
    Denial and spin. Thats what got them into this mess. And what Americans were sold...stinks but makes good fertilizer.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •