Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 218

Thread: Nazis Helped Get Us To The Moon. The Reagan White House Helped Keep Them [W:182]

  1. #161
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    01-19-18 @ 06:58 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,733

    Re: Nazis Helped Get Us To The Moon. The Reagan White House Helped Keep Them In T...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    So you are speaking from ignorance, much as I thought. But then again, you are from Florida so it's not surprising. You 'the ends justify the means' people are really something else.

    And yes, you and your friends are gushing. Crediting them with satellite telephones, reaching the moon, winning the cold war, you name it. That's gushing.
    Not one single quote or evidence. Your outclassed son. My degree has no value in the job market, but it is still a history degree focuses mainly on the build up to World War I and World War II. Your arrogance comes only because you think you were special for visiting those places. Looking at a monument doesn't qualify you as an expert. Especially if you think it does.

    But hey only morons don't supply evidence for their own claims.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  2. #162
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    01-19-18 @ 06:58 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,733

    Nazis Helped Get Us To The Moon. The Reagan White House Helped Keep Them In T...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Oh good, another Nazi atrocity apologist. You base your strident defense of these monsters on one frickin' book?

    No thanks.
    Like I said I would not respect your opinion until you read the book. You obviously don't know what it is about, so you clearly don't know much about the Holocaust Who committed it and why. Lmao. It must be nice to be able to create your own version of history and believe it exclusively without ever bothering to educate yourself.

    Funny thing is as how the book talks about how people like you were the one who committed the Holocaust.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  3. #163
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Nazis Helped Get Us To The Moon. The Reagan White House Helped Keep Them In T...

    Well, I know what the Nazi apologists like you say about world war II and the holocaust. Frankly, all of you folks sing from the same hymn book.

    My version of history happens to agree with the version of most of the world, neo-nazis excepted, of course. Believe whatever the hell you like.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  4. #164
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Nazis Helped Get Us To The Moon. The Reagan White House Helped Keep Them In T...

    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    Not one single quote or evidence. Your outclassed son. My degree has no value in the job market, but it is still a history degree focuses mainly on the build up to World War I and World War II. Your arrogance comes only because you think you were special for visiting those places. Looking at a monument doesn't qualify you as an expert. Especially if you think it does.

    But hey only morons don't supply evidence for their own claims.
    Outclassed by you? Laughable.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  5. #165
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    01-19-18 @ 06:58 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,733

    Nazis Helped Get Us To The Moon. The Reagan White House Helped Keep Them In T...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Well, I know what the Nazi apologists like you say about world war II and the holocaust. Frankly, all of you folks sing from the same hymn book.

    My version of history happens to agree with the version of most of the world, neo-nazis excepted, of course. Believe whatever the hell you like.
    No quotes. You admit defeat then. Thanks for playin. I guess us uncouthness florida boys are smarter than you gave us credit for.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  6. #166
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    01-19-18 @ 06:58 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,733

    Re: Nazis Helped Get Us To The Moon. The Reagan White House Helped Keep Them In T...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Outclassed by you? Laughable.
    That isn't evidence.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  7. #167
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    56,010
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Nazis Helped Get Us To The Moon. The Reagan White House Helped Keep Them In T...

    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    Not one single quote or evidence. Your outclassed son. My degree has no value in the job market, but it is still a history degree focuses mainly on the build up to World War I and World War II. Your arrogance comes only because you think you were special for visiting those places. Looking at a monument doesn't qualify you as an expert. Especially if you think it does.

    But hey only morons don't supply evidence for their own claims.
    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    Like I said I would not respect your opinion until you read the book. You obviously don't know what it is about, so you clearly don't know much about the Holocaust Who committed it and why. Lmao. It must be nice to be able to create your own version of history and believe it exclusively without ever bothering to educate yourself.

    Funny thing is as how the book talks about how people like you were the one who committed the Holocaust.
    Proof that a little learning is a dangerous thing. The littler the more dangerous.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  8. #168
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,825

    Re: Nazis Helped Get Us To The Moon. The Reagan White House Helped Keep Them In The U

    Quote Originally Posted by northwinds View Post
    Hitler was in jail in 1929.......and the German people were starving due to the Jewish banking interests raping the country. By 1936 they were hosting and wining the 1936 Olympics.......Hitler cared about his people.......the rest of the world was duped into fighting them for no reason.
    I rest my case.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  9. #169
    Black Is Smart
    Van Basten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The New New Frontier
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 07:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,661

    Re: Nazis Helped Get Us To The Moon. The Reagan White House Helped Keep Them In The U

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    'Morally questionable'? That's your description of medical experiments conducted on prisoners?

    And your condescending bull**** "high school view of history' is noted.
    Yea, I'm the condescending one

    So, you think this whole ordeal to be some great crime?
    "We have more responsibility than power, I think. The newspaper can create great controversies, stir up arguments within the community or discussion, can throw light on injustices....just as it can do the opposite. It can hide things and be a great power for evil." -- Rupert Murdoch, 1968

  10. #170
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,825

    Re: Nazis Helped Get Us To The Moon. The Reagan White House Helped Keep Them In The U

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Russia beat the Germans? Debatable.
    Actually that may be a good point - without the US as part of the Allies, helping to distract Germany on another front, they may have taken more of the USSR. Or all of it, even.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •