Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 218

Thread: Nazis Helped Get Us To The Moon. The Reagan White House Helped Keep Them [W:182]

  1. #141
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Nazis Helped Get Us To The Moon. The Reagan White House Helped Keep Them In The U

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Yep. And you can add to the list of Presidents who helped keep them in the US - Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Carter, Bush. Not sure if there were very many still around by the time H. W. was Pres, but in his previous capacity in the CIA he probably helped.
    World domination has strange bedfellows.

  2. #142
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Nazis Helped Get Us To The Moon. The Reagan White House Helped Keep Them In The U

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Russia beat the Germans? Debatable.


    The Germans certainly didn't beat the Russians.

  3. #143
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:26 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,372

    Re: Nazis Helped Get Us To The Moon. The Reagan White House Helped Keep Them In T...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    I was never opposed to taking them to keep them out of Russian hands. What bothers me is how they became laudable heroes of the cold war. Wehrner Von Braun became an American Icon = a man who was responsible for the horrible deaths of thousands of slave laborers and who never, to my knowledge, even apologized for his Nazi past. Again, you guys want to give credit to these monsters for everything good that has happened since the end of World War II. Do you also include the former concentration camp guards in this admiration, or is it only related to rocket scientists?

    http://dora.uah.edu/engineers.html

    And please don't attempt to portray me as ignorant of the Second World war. I'm willing to discuss that with you any time you choose.
    I haven't painted you anything. Your words though? That is another story.

    Who is "lauding" them as heros? Hm? How about this. Why don't you deliver me a single quote of me giving credit where it isn't due? Or where I said Nazis were responsible for everything good?

    This outrage seems fake. Cui bono? I seem to recall some comments directed at republicans earlier. Is this just as hom?
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  4. #144
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Nazis Helped Get Us To The Moon. The Reagan White House Helped Keep Them In The U

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    The Germans certainly didn't beat the Russians.
    You are taking that out of context.

  5. #145
    Sage
    longview's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,360

    Re: Nazis Helped Get Us To The Moon. The Reagan White House Helped Keep Them In The U

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    See, I knew you'd eventually give FDR credit for something!

    Actually, you could make a case for the fact that the Nazi invasion of the USSR was won by the harsh Russian winter as much as anything. That and Hitler's hubris.
    I have a story in an old History Book, about after Napoleon left Moscow,
    The Czar ordered his general to pursue the French army, and give battle.
    The General supposedly told his adjutant, after the meeting,
    That he had decided to let General Winter fight the next battle!

  6. #146
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,265

    Re: Nazis Helped Get Us To The Moon. The Reagan White House Helped Keep Them In The U

    Quote Originally Posted by Putsch View Post
    Of course humans defined it. You are a human, are you not?
    Then in the absence of another defining entity, we are perfectly capable of defining that which is inhumane, as well.

    It was generally accepted in ancient Greece that adult men having sexualised relationships with young boys was perfectly acceptable. In fact, it was noble. It was generally accepted in the 19th century that masturbation would lead to blindness.
    We aren't talking about those times. Cultures and societies change over time. The definition of what is inhumane seems to remain relatively constant, and there's a reason for that.


    I'm not reaching, sir, I'm actively and openly defending it. Defensive measures against your enemies is always justified, as liberal democracies can attest.
    Seems like it to me. As far as I know, the Jews had no army to field in WWII. No navy. No air force. Not even a single tank. Perhaps you can describe the nature of their threat to the Reich.



    In all streets in all parts of the world. The world is imploding and it is being helped along by capitalists, Jews and Muslims alike.
    I see lots of problems, but I don't think the world is imploding. I certainly don't lay such problems at the feet of capitalists, Jews or Muslims anymore than I would socialists, Christians or Hindus.

  7. #147
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,265

    Re: Nazis Helped Get Us To The Moon. The Reagan White House Helped Keep Them In The U

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    You big bleeding heart liberal....
    Yeah. I know. Isn't that just like me? Shush. I'm arguing with a Nazi.

  8. #148
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,692

    Re: Nazis Helped Get Us To The Moon. The Reagan White House Helped Keep Them In The U

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm not nonchalant about it, I just don't see how it's especially breaking news. But anyway, for those guilty of atrocities, I don't mind the idea of using their expertise to advance our technology, then taking them out back and shooting them.
    Yeah. To put it in perspective, this news is technically older than the moon landing itself.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  9. #149
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Britain/Danmark
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    562

    Re: Nazis Helped Get Us To The Moon. The Reagan White House Helped Keep Them In The U

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    Seems like it to me. As far as I know, the Jews had no army to field in WWII. No navy. No air force. Not even a single tank. Perhaps you can describe the nature of their threat to the Reich.
    It's not a military problem, it's a racial one. The Jew deracinates society. They tear out the roots. A real people derives its genius from the land: the sun, the sea, the soil. This is how they know themselves. But the Jew doesn't have soil. Take the great Jewish minds: Marx, Freud, Einstein. What have they given us: communism, infantile sexuality and the atom bomb. In a mere three centuries since these guys emerged from the ghettos of Europe, they've taken us from a world built on order and reason and hurled us into a chaos of class warfare, irrational urges and relativity, a world where the very existence of matter and meaning is in doubt. Why? Because it is the deepest impulse of the Jewish soul to unravel the very fabric of life until nothing is left but thread, nothing but nothingness. Nothingness without end. It is an eternal enemy of civilisation and Hitler new this and sought with all his might to defend his people from it.
    Last edited by Putsch; 11-10-14 at 04:26 PM.

  10. #150
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,265

    Re: Nazis Helped Get Us To The Moon. The Reagan White House Helped Keep Them In The U

    Quote Originally Posted by Putsch View Post
    It's not a military problem, it's a racial one. The Jew deracinates society. They tear out the roots. A real people derives its genius from the land: the sun, the sea, the soil. This is how they know themselves. But the Jew doesn't have soil.
    Thanks, and I'll apologize in advance for parsing your comments here. I understand that you intend for them to be taken as a whole, but I can't address them in like manner because as you say, I'm rather inarticulate.

    My understanding is somewhat opposite. Real genius is revealed when any person can rise above that immediately surrounding them to perceive things larger than the simple sum of observation, and this is in no way dependent on race, religion, or ethnicity.



    Take the great Jewish minds: Marx, Freud, Einstein. What have they given us: communism, infantile sexuality and the atom bomb. In a mere three centuries since these guys emerged from the ghettos of Europe, they've taken us from a world built on order and reason and hurled us into a chaos of class warfare, irrational urges and relativity, a world where the very existence of matter and meaning is in doubt.
    You're certainly attributing a lot of chaos to a relatively small group of people who's demonstrated intentions and subsequent results are precisely the opposite. However much you might disagree with the efforts and results of the three you mention, it is indisputable that all three were in search of greater human understanding of ourselves, how we manage to survive and grow, and a greater understanding of the universe surrounding us. As I mentioned earlier, I can put a rifle in front of you for you to use. How you use it is another matter entirely, and that decision rests solely in your hands. The same applies here.


    Why? Because it is the deepest impulse of the Jewish soul to unravel the very fabric of life until nothing is left but thread, nothing but nothingness. Nothingness without end. It is an internal enemy of civilisation and Hitler new this and sought with all his might to defend him and his people from it.
    I think the deepest impulse of the Jewish soul is to spend eternity with God, and I don't view that as a bad thing at all. Just the opposite, in fact. Must be that western centric attitude coming out.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •