Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 64

Thread: Employment Situation Improves in October--Except for African Americans

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Employment Situation Improves in October--Except for African Americans

    The employment situation in October improved in every way for most Americans, except for African Americans, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).

    The number of African Americans who were employed in the United States in October dropped by 41,000; and the number of African-Americans not participating in the labor force increased by 114,000.

    Employment Situation Improves in October--Except for African Americans | CNS News

    More hope and change, 6 recovery summers in.

  2. #2
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Employment Situation Improves in October--Except for African Americans

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    The employment situation in October improved in every way for most Americans, except for African Americans, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).

    The number of African Americans who were employed in the United States in October dropped by 41,000; and the number of African-Americans not participating in the labor force increased by 114,000.

    Employment Situation Improves in October--Except for African Americans | CNS News

    More hope and change, 6 recovery summers in.
    Blacks are going to be happy as clams should the President legitimize millions of illegals, who are most responsible for removing economic opportunity in their communities.

  3. #3
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,580

    Re: Employment Situation Improves in October--Except for African Americans

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    The employment situation in October improved in every way for most Americans, except for African Americans, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).

    The number of African Americans who were employed in the United States in October dropped by 41,000; and the number of African-Americans not participating in the labor force increased by 114,000.

    Employment Situation Improves in October--Except for African Americans | CNS News

    More hope and change, 6 recovery summers in.
    This will surely drive those folks to vote for repubicants - NOT. The sad fact is that public policy and its results do not even put a dent the we need more gov't "help" from the huge nanny state. The sadder fact is that a 20/535 change in congress critter personnel won't make much difference. One only need look at who is recovering to see the real picture.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  4. #4
    Guru
    Declan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 04:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Employment Situation Improves in October--Except for African Americans

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    More hope and change, 6 recovery summers in.
    Then hire a black person if you are that concerned with their fate. If not in a position to hire one, pull some strings.

  5. #5
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,429

    Re: Employment Situation Improves in October--Except for African Americans

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    Then hire a black person if you are that concerned with their fate. If not in a position to hire one, pull some strings.
    Wow, for a progressive that's pretty harsh.

    Since when do "progressives" believe that the private sector can or will create jobs, that it's the sole domain of a benevolent government?

    Here's a news flash, me and a lot of people have created a **** load of jobs for a lot of workers, but I have never, never will create a job for a black person, or any other minority progressives claim they care for. What you pukes do is buy votes with other people's money. The only jobs you create are glorified community organizers who never have to make payroll, hire or fire, and never have to look into the eyes of a worker and friend and tell him there is no more work because some progressive asshole has decided his job has to go to a black, or that it's going to be a bleak winter because some other progressive asshole has ****ed up the economy..again.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Employment Situation Improves in October--Except for African Americans

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    Then hire a black person if you are that concerned with their fate. If not in a position to hire one, pull some strings.
    Blacks dont need me to decide their fate buddy. And they sure dont need democrats to do that. Your mindset is part of the problem. I hope you realize that tuesday was all about this.

  7. #7
    Guru
    Declan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 04:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Employment Situation Improves in October--Except for African Americans

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Wow, for a progressive that's pretty harsh.

    Since when do "progressives" believe that the private sector can or will create jobs, that it's the sole domain of a benevolent government?

    Here's a news flash, me and a lot of people have created a **** load of jobs for a lot of workers, but I have never, never will create a job for a black person, or any other minority progressives claim they care for. What you pukes do is buy votes with other people's money. The only jobs you create are glorified community organizers who never have to make payroll, hire or fire, and never have to look into the eyes of a worker and friend and tell him there is no more work because some progressive asshole has decided his job has to go to a black, or that it's going to be a bleak winter because some other progressive asshole has ****ed up the economy..again.
    Your racism is obvious, but thanks for confirming it. At least there was that one kernel of truth in the manure pile post of yours.

  8. #8
    Guru
    Declan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 04:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Employment Situation Improves in October--Except for African Americans

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Blacks dont need me to decide their fate buddy. And they sure dont need democrats to do that. Your mindset is part of the problem. I hope you realize that tuesday was all about this.
    You don't know what my position is other than if if you are worried about it, do something about it. We both know, however, that you are not worried about it. You just want another reason to criticize the President

  9. #9
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,429

    Re: Employment Situation Improves in October--Except for African Americans

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    Your racism is obvious, but thanks for confirming it. At least there was that one kernel of truth in the manure pile post of yours.
    racist!

    Oh ****, you are a classic!

    Now leave please
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Employment Situation Improves in October--Except for African Americans

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    You don't know what my position is other than if if you are worried about it, do something about it. We both know, however, that you are not worried about it. You just want another reason to criticize the President
    I want everyone to do well, and failed leftist policies from the war on poverty to recovery summer x6 have proven that does not work.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •