Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 361

Thread: NAACP Releases Statement On 2014 Elections, But No Mention Of Mia Love Or Tim Scott

  1. #231
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: NAACP Releases Statement On 2014 Elections, But No Mention Of Mia Love Or Tim Sco

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    You take exception to someone not paying attention to the color of their skin?

    "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." I guess Dr. King was certainly not dreaming of a liberal/progressive nation.
    I always love it when right wingers quote MLK. It's amazing how much they like him now that he's dead.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  2. #232
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: NAACP Releases Statement On 2014 Elections, But No Mention Of Mia Love Or Tim Sco

    Quote Originally Posted by KLATTU View Post
    ..lolz...nuthin funnier to watch than a bitter old white liberal meltdown.
    Nahhh, watching right wing nutjobs pretend they don't hate blacks is much more fun.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  3. #233
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Patthetic NAACP fails to mention historic wins by Tim Scott and Mia Love.

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    No, that has more to do with separation of church and state.
    Focus on the Family isn't a church.

  4. #234
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: NAACP Releases Statement On 2014 Elections, But No Mention Of Mia Love Or Tim Sco

    Quote Originally Posted by northwinds View Post
    Dude, the average IQ in sub-Saharan Africa hovers around room temperature......that's all you need to know. You can't fix stupid.
    I'm really not interested in your IQ or your unsubstantiated pathetic antidotal story. Got it?

  5. #235
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,286

    Re: NAACP Releases Statement On 2014 Elections, But No Mention Of Mia Love Or Tim Sco

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    I always love it when right wingers quote MLK. It's amazing how much they like him now that he's dead.
    MLK died when I was 5. Is it OK if I quote him? Or did I hate the man when I was 5 just because I am a right winger and full of hate? Or is your point just completely mindless?

  6. #236
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,286

    Re: NAACP Releases Statement On 2014 Elections, But No Mention Of Mia Love Or Tim Sco

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Nahhh, watching right wing nutjobs pretend they don't hate blacks is much more fun.
    Why don't you show some guts and name names?

  7. #237
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-09-15 @ 08:15 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,023

    Re: NAACP Releases Statement On 2014 Elections, But No Mention Of Mia Love Or Tim Sco

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    I'm really not interested in your IQ or your unsubstantiated pathetic antidotal story. Got it?
    I couldn't care less what you are interested in..........facts are facts......you can ignore them if you wish

  8. #238
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: NAACP Releases Statement On 2014 Elections, But No Mention Of Mia Love Or Tim Sco

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishstyx View Post
    No, because he was a Democrat.
    Then why do you expect democrats to celebrate a republican victory?

    You pretty much prove the point that the NAACP primary goal is to advance the Democrat Party, not blacks.
    Well, the majority of blacks are democrats so yes, they are more likely to advances the party that advances blacks.

  9. #239
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: NAACP Releases Statement On 2014 Elections, But No Mention Of Mia Love Or Tim Sco

    Quote Originally Posted by northwinds View Post
    I couldn't care less what you are interested in..........facts are facts......you can ignore them if you wish
    Thanks, but I think I'll ignore your unsubstantiated, irrelevant antidotal posts instead?

  10. #240
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,286

    Re: NAACP Releases Statement On 2014 Elections, But No Mention Of Mia Love Or Tim Sco

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Then why do you expect democrats to celebrate a republican victory?

    Well, the majority of blacks are democrats so yes, they are more likely to advances the party that advances blacks.
    That's sort of an admission that the NAACP is a just another political organization. Its not really for the advancement of colored people, its for the advancement of liberalism and black victim status.

Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •