Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 361

Thread: NAACP Releases Statement On 2014 Elections, But No Mention Of Mia Love Or Tim Scott

  1. #201
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-24-18 @ 04:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,253

    Re: NAACP Releases Statement On 2014 Elections, But No Mention Of Mia Love Or Tim Sco

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Since you ignored this, I will assume you are. Don't you think judging black people by how you feel they should act and not "act white" as in an as you say "oreo", might make some people view your views as rather bigoted?
    I ignored you because it is a stupid question, and my race is none of your business.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  2. #202
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-24-18 @ 04:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,253

    Re: NAACP Releases Statement On 2014 Elections, But No Mention Of Mia Love Or Tim Sco

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    You just keep on clinging to your blankie. Sorry your taking it so hard.
    I know that would make you feel good but I'm sorry to disappoint you. You know I'm right about 2016.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  3. #203
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: NAACP Releases Statement On 2014 Elections, But No Mention Of Mia Love Or Tim Sco

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    I ignored you because it is a stupid question, and my race is none of your business.

    well if you are not black, and you are suggesting black folks need to act a certain way, i.e. "too white", some might view that as quite racist, imo.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  4. #204
    Professor

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    06-21-17 @ 11:55 AM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,577

    Re: NAACP Releases Statement On 2014 Elections, But No Mention Of Mia Love Or Tim Sco

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Since you ignored this, I will assume you are. Don't you think judging black people by how you feel they should act and not "act white" as in an as you say "oreo", might make some people view your views as rather bigoted?
    How would his skin color change your opinion of him? Would that not be discrimination in and of itself on your part? I think we can classify your question as bigoted.

  5. #205
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-24-18 @ 04:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,253

    Re: NAACP Releases Statement On 2014 Elections, But No Mention Of Mia Love Or Tim Sco

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    I don't care who you ****, shoot drugs with, or marry. In fact I support the right of gay marijuana growers to protect their crops and spouses with assault rifles.

    God has no place in government or schools, Im against coporate welfare among other positions. being free market, does not make one on that alone a conservative. calling me one is like the plumage of a peakock of ignorance, if thats how you would like to proudly present yourself. Who am I to stand in your way.
    Thanks for the OK. Portray yourself however you like, you are still right wing.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  6. #206
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-24-18 @ 04:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,253

    Re: NAACP Releases Statement On 2014 Elections, But No Mention Of Mia Love Or Tim Sco

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    well if you are not black, and you are suggesting black folks need to act a certain way, i.e. "too white", some might view that as quite racist, imo.
    Well, may I offer respectfully that yho is wrong.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  7. #207
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: NAACP Releases Statement On 2014 Elections, But No Mention Of Mia Love Or Tim Sco

    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneWanderer View Post
    How would his skin color change your opinion of him? Would that not be discrimination in and of itself on your part? I think we can classify your question as bigoted.

    Not really. point being if you are of one race and you start talking about how another should behave, you might be a wee bit racist. I made no judgment of anyones race.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  8. #208
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: NAACP Releases Statement On 2014 Elections, But No Mention Of Mia Love Or Tim Sco

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Thanks for the OK. Portray yourself however you like, you are still right wing.


    Your plumage is lovely, wear it with pride my friend.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  9. #209
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: NAACP Releases Statement On 2014 Elections, But No Mention Of Mia Love Or Tim Sco

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Well, may I offer respectfully that yho is wrong.


    okie dokie.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  10. #210
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    186,789

    Re: Patthetic NAACP fails to mention historic wins by Tim Scott and Mia Love.

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Your "objective" standards are not. Systemic privilege exists, and that skews the scores of minorities.

    Anyway, why do you only specify blacks among the bottom 20% of acceptances when they are a small minority of it? Shouldn't we be talking about how whites "lower" the standards, since they are the majority of the bottom 20%?
    still trying to excuse black underperformance?
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    This is a thread about gun control. You want to discuss crime control--start a thread in the appropriate sub forum.

Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •