Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 436

Thread: School's Nation of Islam handout paints Founding Fathers as racists [W:293]

  1. #301
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,304

    Re: School's Nation of Islam handout paints Founding Fathers as racists [W:293]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I wonder why certain conservatives here still continue think "Democrats started the KKK!" is some kind of rhetorical "I-Win" Button, or that it has one iota of relevance to the political climate of today (or anytime remotely recent).

    Historical context is important when you have idiots calling people racist because it supports a manufactured narrative.

  2. #302
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: School's Nation of Islam handout paints Founding Fathers as racists [W:293]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Lol...nice try ( not really )

    A Democrat by any other name is still a Democrat.

    Current Democrat policies are just more insidious, but definitely do the dame thing Jim Crow laws did.

    Control the minority population.
    Oh, I see...so even though Duke is a Republican...in reality..in your eyes....he will always be a Dem.

    Fenton land.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  3. #303
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: School's Nation of Islam handout paints Founding Fathers as racists [W:293]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Historical context is important when you have idiots calling people racist because it supports a manufactured narrative.
    But you are ignoring history and creating your own context when you say current KKK members that vote GOP are still just Dems.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #304
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,902

    Re: School's Nation of Islam handout paints Founding Fathers as racists [W:293]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Lol...nice try ( not really )

    A Democrat by any other name is still a Democrat.

    Current Democrat policies are just more insidious, but definitely do the dame thing Jim Crow laws did.

    Control the minority population.


    You live in a fantasy world.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #305
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,304

    Re: School's Nation of Islam handout paints Founding Fathers as racists [W:293]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post


    You live in a fantasy world.
    Oh really ?

    It was " Conservative " policies that created places like Cabrini Green, Robert Taylor Homes, Magnolia Place in New Orleans ?

    Detroit ? South side of Chicago ?

    Every other inner city ghetto that's represented by a member if the Democrat Party who perpetuates the same toxic narrative that these people are supposedly incapable of pulling themselves up out of poverty without the Government's help ?

  6. #306
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,902

    Re: School's Nation of Islam handout paints Founding Fathers as racists [W:293]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Oh really ?

    It was " Conservative " policies that created places like Cabrini Green, Robert Taylor Homes, Magnolia Place in New Orleans ?

    Detroit ? South side of Chicago ?

    Every other inner city ghetto that's represented by a member if the Democrat Party who perpetuates the same toxic narrative that these people are supposedly incapable of pulling themselves up out of poverty without the Government's help ?
    Sigh.

    What "liberal" policies, specifically, "created" poor neighborhoods? Be specific, show your work.

    You seem to be under the common misconception that if something is not an overtly "conservative" policy, then it is an overtly "liberal" policy.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #307
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: School's Nation of Islam handout paints Founding Fathers as racists [W:293]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Oh really ?

    It was " Conservative " policies that created places like Cabrini Green, Robert Taylor Homes, Magnolia Place in New Orleans ?

    Detroit ? South side of Chicago ?

    Every other inner city ghetto that's represented by a member if the Democrat Party who perpetuates the same toxic narrative that these people are supposedly incapable of pulling themselves up out of poverty without the Government's help ?
    Low cost urban dwellings (Cabrini) that were poorly designed is not an example of racism, what a stupid argument.

    It is also a stupid argument to suggest that welfare is provided because people are incapable of improving themselves, it is nothing more than pure straw.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #308
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,475

    Re: School's Nation of Islam handout paints Founding Fathers as racists [W:293]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Sigh.

    What "liberal" policies, specifically, "created" poor neighborhoods? Be specific, show your work.

    You seem to be under the common misconception that if something is not an overtly "conservative" policy, then it is an overtly "liberal" policy.
    Those ghettos all exist in Democrat run cities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #309
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,475

    Re: School's Nation of Islam handout paints Founding Fathers as racists [W:293]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Low cost urban dwellings (Cabrini) that were poorly designed is not an example of racism, what a stupid argument.

    It is also a stupid argument to suggest that welfare is provided because people are incapable of improving themselves, it is nothing more than pure straw.
    Welfare dependency has made people incapable of improving themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #310
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,902

    Re: School's Nation of Islam handout paints Founding Fathers as racists [W:293]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Those ghettos all exist in Democrat run cities.
    That's not a policy. Most cities are "Democrat run."
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •