Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 222

Thread: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

  1. #41
    Educator Flamethrower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-13-15 @ 10:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,043

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    And you make all of these assumptions based on the fact that she once proposed that people should have to report when their guns are stolen within 72 hours.

    Given by a boyfriend? Why, women don't buy guns?
    Stolen? Why? Because she's black?
    Well I did the the thread #1 because she's an ***hole.

    But she is more interesting because she is Black Supremacist fanning the fires of racism over the shooting of a violent thug (who lasted reports say, more than deserved it).

    There is every possiblility the gun is stolen, because that's what the stats say thugs and their groupies use in the hood she represents.

    We may know soon enough if her 9-Mil was procured under legal avenues----but if you think this story will make it to CNN or USA Today---

    “Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.”
    ― Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary

  2. #42
    Educator Flamethrower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-13-15 @ 10:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,043

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Spare me, tell me how having to declare a gun you owned went missing/was stolen is restricting your right to own guns. Does having to report your car stolen restrict you from owning cars?
    Spare me, please spare me from laughing.

    She wanted all school children's parents and caretakers to fill out a report to the Obama-loving local school board if there was a gun around the home.

    And then Ms Nasheed goes around carrying a loaded gun with no permit!

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
    “Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.”
    ― Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary

  3. #43
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,333
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    So what we have learned in this thread is that if some one does something they have never argued against, legislated against, or shown to be against, that makes them a hypocrite to some. Also, we learned that some people have this amazing ESP ability to read minds and know what people they have never met really want to do. That is amazing stuff.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #44
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,074

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    Spare me, please spare me from laughing.
    2 posts and you still can't tell us how reporting a weapon you own was stolen restricts you from actual ownership. I'm waiting.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #45
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,074

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you really don't know much about this do you

    registration is the wet dream of every gun banning group in the USA. no one is seeking to ban cars
    Hm, you still won't tell us how reporting that a weapon you own went missing/was stolen restricts you from owning guns. That was the original question:

    How does reporting a stolen weapon bar you from owning guns?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  6. #46
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,730

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Hm, you still won't tell us how reporting that a weapon you own went missing/was stolen restricts you from owning guns. That was the original question:

    How does reporting a stolen weapon bar you from owning guns?
    where have I discussed that proposal?



  7. #47
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,844

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    no you are wrong. I have dealt with anti gun politicians going on four decades. There are certain actions and attitudes that gun banners have. Telling parents that they have to notify schools that they own guns is the mindset of a gun banner
    This does not in any way conflict with what I said.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  8. #48
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,844

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    Well I did the the thread #1 because she's an ***hole.
    Why? Based on what?

    But she is more interesting because she is Black Supremacist fanning the fires of racism over the shooting of a violent thug (who lasted reports say, more than deserved it).
    Had you ever heard of her before this story?

    There is every possiblility the gun is stolen, because that's what the stats say thugs and their groupies use in the hood she represents.
    Yep. As I suspected. Because she's black.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #49
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,730

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Why? Based on what?


    Had you ever heard of her before this story?


    Yep. As I suspected. Because she's black.
    can you find Black democrat women who are say NRA A rated? I bet its going to be tough



  10. #50
    Educator Flamethrower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-13-15 @ 10:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,043

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    2 posts and you still can't tell us how reporting a weapon you own was stolen restricts you from actual ownership. I'm waiting.
    She was involoved with more anti-gun laws than that.

    The law requiring reporting a stolen gun is not as invasive---but still another Big-Brother type law.

    Certainly, Nasheed's law demanding children's caregivers and parents to register their guns with Leftist school board is. Just another form of registration and restrictions on gun ownership.
    “Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.”
    ― Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •