Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 222

Thread: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

  1. #151
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,081

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    ummm...I should have followed your lead and partially quoted you.
    Don't complain cause I ignore the rest of your nonsense. Kids and parents don't have to notify schools of the allergies/guns/anything of others. You basically weaseled yourself out of that ridiculous slippery slope argument.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #152
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,881

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    That's how ridiculous your statement sounds.

    1. Nobody is attacking you. That's hyperbole.
    2. Nobody is persecuting you. That is hyperbole.
    3. The reason people are asked about whether they own guns is because of possible situations. Nobody is comin' ta take ya guns once you tell the schools.
    Don't modify my quotes - that makes you a liar and dishonest.

    A new low for you.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  3. #153
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,881

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    ummm...I should have followed your lead and partially quoted you. Then you would not have misunderstood what I was saying.

    I wasn't answering your question with a yes...I was agreeing that we should move on.

    I apologize for causing you to waste a post.
    That matches all his posts, which are wasted.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  4. #154
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,081

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    Don't modify my quotes
    I made an analysis of your statement by substituting guns with another subject. Surprise, in the comparison, your argument fails.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #155
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,356

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    So anyone who owns a gun is a potential danger to a school?

    Sheer lunacy...
    Greetings, Mo.

    Since they have tried a number of ways to attempt to discover how many people own guns, and more particularly who they are - which makes one wonder why they would want to know - I look at this as the latest attempt to abolish a right the Constitution states we have by law. Prediction: This won't work either, because the Second Amendment to the Constitution affirms the right of citizens to legally own guns. "No free man shall be debarred the use of arms." --Thomas Jefferson

  6. #156
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,881

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I made an analysis of your statement by substituting guns with another subject. Surprise, in the comparison, your argument fails.
    No surprise that still makes you a liar.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  7. #157
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,081

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    No surprise that still makes you a liar.
    Lying.. about? I never stated that's what you posted. I said that's how ridiculous your statement sounds. It's no surprise that when exposed for weak debating, you go into ad-hom mode though.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  8. #158
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,766

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    So you can't tell us how this is an infringement on your right to own guns?
    black males have a 4/10 chance of committing a felony by age 40. Gun owners-1 out of a 100 or less

    maybe black males should have to register with the school

    does that violate your rights?

    you don't understand a free society

    I don't have to justify why a law is bad until the proponents of a law can prove it furthers a public good and does not unreasonably burden our rights



  9. #159
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    Didn't think you would get it...

    I was right.
    No, I get it. I just disagree with the logic. A gun or a car can be dangerous, but responsible use of either dramatically mitigates the risk and therefore the mere potential for harm is not enough to abandon the concept entirely. Not sure why you'd arrive at any other conclusion.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  10. #160
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,766

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I didn't say you shouldn't have a gun in the household. Man, everything is so black and white with the ammosexuals.
    and people like you who constantly insult and belittle gun owners cannot understand why we think your support for moronic gun laws is based on a desire to harass us gun owners rather than do anything useful about criminals

    Why is gun control almost always something left-wingers support as "crime control"?



Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •