Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 222

Thread: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

  1. #91
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,048

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    fail, we are talking about the parental notification,
    Ah, so now it's the parental notification. Fine - simple: By reporting to the school that they own guns, (good or bad) parents are made aware that if their children have unrestricted access to those guns - they will be held responsible for the actions of their children if anything were to happen. So now, with that said: How does being held accountable for the actions of your kids restrict you from gun ownership?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #92
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,799

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    As I told your buddy Haughty, she has voted down at least two Pro-Gun, pro-self defense laws:

    Project Vote Smart - The Voter's Self Defense System
    Voted against the same "school employees carry guns" bill twice, and also voted against a blatantly unconstitutional rejection of Federal laws a couple of times.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  3. #93
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,679

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Ah, so now it's the parental notification. Fine - simple: By reporting to the school that they own guns, (good or bad) parents are made aware that if their children have unrestricted access to those guns - they will be held responsible for the actions of their children if anything were to happen. So now, with that said: How does being held accountable for the actions of your kids restrict you from gun ownership?

    again that is stupid assuming unrestricted access

    its all about liberal idiots wanting to stigmatize gun ownership.

    your question is stupid, and a straw man. if a kid brings a gun to school and it is determined to be the parent's gun the parent is in hot water. TELL ME what good this stupid law does.

    the law you seem to support (maybe because its a black Democrat pushing it and it appears to be directed against white conservatives) does nothing additional other than try to stigmatize gun ownership



  4. #94
    Educator Flamethrower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-13-15 @ 10:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,043

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Voted against the same "school employees carry guns" bill twice, and also voted against a blatantly unconstitutional rejection of Federal laws a couple of times.
    What federal laws do you support that infringe upon the rights of honest citizens to keep and bear arms at their homes and on their persons???

    You are the very last person on this earth who would support an infringement-free right to keep and bear arms.

    Also you belive it is good that a drunken, heckling radical like Nasheed can walk walk around with her own gun to protect her own ***, but then not allow teachers with proper training and a concealed carry permit to help defend their school children??

    Your defense of this self-serving human wastepile is pretty desperate.
    “Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.”
    ― Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary

  5. #95
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,799

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    What federal laws do you support that infringe upon the rights of honest citizens to keep and bear arms at their homes and on their persons???

    You are the very last person on this earth who would support an infringement-free right to keep and bear arms.

    Also you belive it is good that a drunken, heckling radical like Nasheed can walk walk around with her own gun to protect her own ***, but then not allow teachers with proper training and a concealed carry permit to help defend their school children??

    Your defense of this self-serving human wastepile is pretty desperate.
    Man you guys really jump to this caricature of a liberal at the drop of a hat. I called her school reporting bill bull**** that accomplishes nothing, I guess that wasn't good enough for you.
    States do not have the authority to reject Federal laws like that.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  6. #96
    Educator Flamethrower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-13-15 @ 10:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,043

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Man you guys really jump to this caricature of a liberal at the drop of a hat.
    States do not have the authority to reject Federal laws like that.
    They do when the federal laws are unconstitutional in themselves.

    Isn't your motto "I love infringement?"
    “Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.”
    ― Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary

  7. #97
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,799

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    They do when the federal laws are unconstitutional in themselves.

    Isn't your motto "I love infringement?"
    I called her school reporting law bull**** that accomplishes nothing. How exactly did you decide I want to take away all your guns?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  8. #98
    Educator Flamethrower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-13-15 @ 10:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,043

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I called her school reporting law bull**** that accomplishes nothing. How exactly did you decide I want to take away all your guns?
    Well, how about your never-ending ideas supporting gun registrations?

    Registration lead to confiscations---as history has proved.

    Breaking: Gun Confiscation Begins in New York! | Conservative Daily
    “Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.”
    ― Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary

  9. #99
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,799

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    Well, how about your never-ending ideas supporting gun registrations?

    Registration lead to confiscations---as history has proved.

    Breaking: Gun Confiscation Begins in New York! | Conservative Daily
    My never-ending ideas? Are you under the impression that I am a state legislator?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  10. #100
    Educator Flamethrower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-13-15 @ 10:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,043

    re: Liberal Gun Control Activist Caught Packing Gun[W:188]

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    My never-ending ideas? Are you under the impression that I am a state legislator?
    How would I know?

    Anyway, what gun control laws do you support? I do believe you mentioned background checks for gun purchases and transfers and gun registrations.
    “Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.”
    ― Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •