Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Update: Airbag recall expands

  1. #1
    Educator
    mtm1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    05-25-17 @ 04:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,067

    Update: Airbag recall expands

    If you own one of these vehicles, heads up. 7.8 million is a lot!! there is a list of the the vehicles in question.

    ---------------


    By Morning Express with Robin Meade staff
    updated4:49 AM EDT, Wed October 22, 2014

    HLN money expert Jennifer Westhoven reports the affected safety devices are in several makes and models including GM, Toyota, Honda, BMW, Nissan & Mazdas. If you have one, and it goes off in a crash, it might explode and send shrapnel through the cabin.

    Update: Airbag recall expands | HLNtv.com
    Go Vols

  2. #2
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Update: Airbag recall expands

    My car is good.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #3
    Sage
    Lovebug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,880

    Re: Update: Airbag recall expands

    Mine is as well. But its about time to get to the bottom of this. It is getting scary out there and it has nothing to do with Halloween.

  4. #4
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    Re: Update: Airbag recall expands

    Now, if we could just recall windbags, too. I think that's about to happen.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    the high desert
    Last Seen
    01-10-15 @ 11:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Update: Airbag recall expands

    Ironic that the thing meant to save you can kill you. I can't imagine how a mistake like this can happen but my guess is profit. IMO when they find who exactly gave the OK to this faulty design they should be charged with murder. Time to put an end to this crap. Same goes for the recent GM issues. People need to go to prison.

  6. #6
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,830

    Re: Update: Airbag recall expands

    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisshort View Post
    Ironic that the thing meant to save you can kill you. I can't imagine how a mistake like this can happen but my guess is profit. IMO when they find who exactly gave the OK to this faulty design they should be charged with murder. Time to put an end to this crap. Same goes for the recent GM issues. People need to go to prison.
    Punish the manufacturer of cars because people crash them and die?

    Similarly, we should convict Beretta of a lot of murders, right?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  7. #7
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,038

    Re: Update: Airbag recall expands

    Quote Originally Posted by mtm1963 View Post
    If you own one of these vehicles, heads up. 7.8 million is a lot!! there is a list of the the vehicles in question.

    ---------------


    By Morning Express with Robin Meade staff
    updated4:49 AM EDT, Wed October 22, 2014

    HLN money expert Jennifer Westhoven reports the affected safety devices are in several makes and models including GM, Toyota, Honda, BMW, Nissan & Mazdas. If you have one, and it goes off in a crash, it might explode and send shrapnel through the cabin.

    Update: Airbag recall expands | HLNtv.com
    Bwahahaha, I just sold my death trap to someone else.

    Oh, wait, that's actually pretty terrible.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    the high desert
    Last Seen
    01-10-15 @ 11:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Update: Airbag recall expands

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Punish the manufacturer of cars because people crash them and die?

    Similarly, we should convict Beretta of a lot of murders, right?
    The bags are faulty and for your gun comparison to work the gun would have to blow up in your hand when you shot it .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •