Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 348

Thread: 101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in West Afric

  1. #1
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in West Afric

    The usual quality of leadership coning from the CIC.

    Troops from the 101st Airborne Division leading the military response to Ebola in West Africa will only need gloves and masks to protect themselves from the deadly virus, so said Gen. David Rodriguez at a Pentagon briefing Wednesday.

    101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in West Africa | The Gateway Pundit
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #2
    Lean Mean Meme Machine
    Jesse Booth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    https://www.debatepolitics.com
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 10:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,761

    Re: 101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in West A

    That is rather far from being a good thing, isn't it? In fact, I would go as far as to say it is downright bad!
    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Pepe Booth strikes again.

  3. #3
    Lean Mean Meme Machine
    Jesse Booth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    https://www.debatepolitics.com
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 10:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,761

    Re: 101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in West A

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Booth View Post
    That is rather far from being a good thing, isn't it? In fact, I would go as far as to say it is downright bad!
    Jesse Booth: master orator
    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Pepe Booth strikes again.

  4. #4
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,302

    Re: 101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in West A

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The usual quality of leadership coning from the CIC.

    Appears to me to be routine military ignorance. Institutional stupidity. The soldiers deserve better.

  5. #5
    Sage
    KevinKohler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,989
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in West A

    So, who's idea was it really that we should send them in unprepared?
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Reports indicate that everyone knew he was hauling a bunch of guns up there. But, since you brought it up, there's something which should be illegal: guns that breakdown.

  6. #6
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: 101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in West A

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Appears to me to be routine military ignorance. Institutional stupidity. The soldiers deserve better.
    Who's the commander-in-chief?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #7
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: 101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in West A

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinKohler View Post
    So, who's idea was it really that we should send them in unprepared?
    Who signed the deployment order?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #8
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,107

    Re: 101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in West A

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The usual quality of leadership coning from the CIC.
    “They don’t need the whole suit – as such – because they’re not going to be in contact with any of the people,” the commander of U.S. troops in Africa said.

    Soldiers from the 101st Airborne will primarily be building hospitals, ultimately leading what could be a contingent of 4,000 American service members. They’ll be housed either in tent cities at military airfields or in Liberian Ministry of Defense facilities, Rodriguez said.


    um is this that bad?

  9. #9
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: 101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in West A

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    “They don’t need the whole suit – as such – because they’re not going to be in contact with any of the people,” the commander of U.S. troops in Africa said.

    Soldiers from the 101st Airborne will primarily be building hospitals, ultimately leading what could be a contingent of 4,000 American service members. They’ll be housed either in tent cities at military airfields or in Liberian Ministry of Defense facilities, Rodriguez said.


    um is this that bad?
    The CIC signed the orders that deployed this division to the hot zone, without the proper equipment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #10
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    23,227

    Re: 101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in West A

    The won't be in the front line, so they don't need the suits.
    Don't work out, work in.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •