Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 348

Thread: 101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in West Afric

  1. #211
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in We...

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    because they have nothing to actually whine about

    benghazi
    IRS
    fast and furious

    all played out. nothing scandalous found. appears even issa has given up on trying to fabricate something

    think of these threads to them as you do a squeaky toy to a dog


    Well your not around Foreign Policy much due to not being able to handle or cover for the left.....surely aren't up on Elections and whats taking place there. Don't know much about military affairs. So really you shouldn't be talking about Whining unless it is your own you want to discuss that.

    Guess you will have to go back to those two issues the left is always about. LGBT and then what the rest of Hollywood is doing....huh?

  2. #212
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,124

    Re: 101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in We...

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well your not around Foreign Policy much due to not being able to handle or cover for the left
    yet another fabrication. but then that's all you've got

    .....surely aren't up on Elections and whats taking place there.
    keep showing your ignorance. practice makes perfect

    Don't know much about military affairs.
    being a civilian for almost forty years keeps me from having much real information on this topic. now, what's your excuse to be so clueless

    So really you shouldn't be talking about Whining unless it is your own you want to discuss that.
    i raised kids. that gives me a leg up on recognizing whining. i officiate ball games. whining players, coaches, fans - it comes with the territory. so, yes, you and your ilk whine because you don't have anything else to offer, and chasing the chew toy has become boring

    Guess you will have to go back to those two issues the left is always about. LGBT and then what the rest of Hollywood is doing....huh?
    why is it any of out business what sexual inclinations another has? however, this topic seems to be the area in which the reich wing specializes. at least until one of its own gets caught up in illicit sexual activity

    face it. you have not offered up a post worth reading since ... well, since you've been here. let's look at this thread. one in which the wingers castigate the president for failing to provide protective garments the troops do not require. time to make something else up to be outraged about. like benghazi, fast and furious, the IRS, this one has no legs
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  3. #213
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in We...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Why is it that the only evidence for Ebola going airborne is a completely unconfirmed transmission between pigs and dogs ****ing somewhere.
    So much for your unconfirmed transmission JBM.


    Transmission of Ebola virus from pigs to non-human primates.....

    In 2009, Reston-EBOV was the first EBOV detected in swine with indicated transmission to humans. In-contact transmission of Zaire-EBOV (ZEBOV) between pigs was demonstrated experimentally. Here we show ZEBOV transmission from pigs to cynomolgus macaques without direct contact. Interestingly, transmission between macaques in similar housing conditions was never observed. Piglets inoculated oro-nasally with ZEBOV were transferred to the room housing macaques in an open inaccessible cage system. All macaques became infected. Infectious virus was detected in oro-nasal swabs of piglets, and in blood, swabs, and tissues of macaques. This is the first report of experimental interspecies virus transmission, with the macaques also used as a human surrogate. Our finding may influence prevention and control measures during EBOV outbreaks.....snip~

    Transmission of Ebola virus from pigs to non-human primates : Scientific Reports : Nature Publishing Group


    What happened.....I thought there was no confirmation of this report.

  4. #214
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in West A

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Really....and here you can't figure out what the 101st missions are about......got anything on them building medical facilities? Or did that that one float in on one side and out the other?

    You weren't actually trying to play in here now.....were you? Show us all that naught and naught you do. were ya?
    Could you translate that to English? If you mean what are they going to do, they are going to do a number of things as General Rodriguez explains in the source I linked. If you mean what are they supposed to do, they are supposed to follow the orders from those above them. That is not at all confusing.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #215
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in We...

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    yet another fabrication. but then that's all you've got


    keep showing your ignorance. practice makes perfect


    being a civilian for almost forty years keeps me from having much real information on this topic. now, what's your excuse to be so clueless


    i raised kids. that gives me a leg up on recognizing whining. i officiate ball games. whining players, coaches, fans - it comes with the territory. so, yes, you and your ilk whine because you don't have anything else to offer, and chasing the chew toy has become boring


    why is it any of out business what sexual inclinations another has? however, this topic seems to be the area in which the reich wing specializes. at least until one of its own gets caught up in illicit sexual activity

    face it. you have not offered up a post worth reading since ... well, since you've been here. let's look at this thread. oe in which the wingers castigate the president for failing to provide protective garments the troops do not require. time to make something else up to be outraged about. like benghazi, fast and furious, the IRS, this one has no legs

    yet another fabrication. but then that's all you've got

    Nah your usual.

    keep showing your ignorance. practice makes perfect

    We can only go by what you post in....so much for that.

    being a civilian for almost forty years keeps me from having much real information on this topic. now, what's your excuse to be so clueless

    I'm not....which is why you cant even handle the general information made specifically for your kind.

    i raised kids. that gives me a leg up on recognizing whining. i officiate ball games. whining players, coaches, fans - it comes with the territory. so, yes, you and your ilk whine because you don't have anything else to offer, and chasing the chew toy has become boring


    Oh Yeah, you raised kids.....so ****ing what. I doubt you could handle the kids from my hood. Nor the fans, coaches .....so no the only thing you know is what the grey matter lets filter in. Which then there is that loss of reality.


    why is it any of out business what sexual inclinations another has? however, this topic seems to be the area in which the reich wing specializes. at least until one of its own gets caught up in illicit sexual activity


    face it. you have not offered up a post worth reading since ... well, since you've been here.


    Face it.....all you did was try to deflect due to not knowing **** in the first place. Which you have shown your entire existence.

  6. #216
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in West A

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Could you translate that to English? If you mean what are they going to do, they are going to do a number of things as General Rodriguez explains in the source I linked. If you mean what are they supposed to do, they are supposed to follow the orders from those above them. That is not at all confusing.
    Cmon now, you know you can't handle basic English. That would be to much for you.

    Still can't figure out why Regular Army can't take of the matter, I see.

    Lets show everybody what you can't understand.....Which part of those words did your bubble burst on?

  7. #217
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in West A

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post



    Ebola Believed To Be Potentially Airborne, Researchers Claim.....


    Editor’s note: this story has been amended to reflect that the primary source was submitted to and published by the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy; the research and findings reflected did not originate with CIDRAP and should not be attributed to CIDRAP.

    Ebola may have the potential to be airborne, according to a September commentary submitted to the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP) at the University of Minnesota. The authors believe “scientific and epidemiologic evidence that Ebola virus has the potential to be transmitted via infectious aerosol particles both near and at a distance from infected patients.” The scientists behind the report warn that surgical facemasks will not prevent the transmission of Ebola. According to the report, medical workers must immediately be given full-hooded protective gear and powered air-purifying respirators......snip~

    Read more at Ebola Believed To Be Potentially Airborne, Researchers Claim
    A few words to those who think George Will was right about Ebola going airborne through a sneeze | PunditFact

    To defend his point, Will cited commentary published by the University of Minnesota’s Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy. But one of the authors of the commentary told PunditFact that Will misapplied their work. Researchers were looking at people who already had the more severe symptoms of Ebola -- violent vomiting and diarrhea -- and suggested that Ebola can be transmitted in hospital rooms when droplets fly into the air.
    While you are wrong, it is irrelevant since those soldiers who will be in contact with those who have ebola will be wearing full suits, as I documented in this thread.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #218
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in West A

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Cmon now, you know you can't handle basic English. That would be to much for you.

    Still can't figure out why Regular Army can't take of the matter, I see.

    Lets show everybody what you can't understand.....Which part of those words did your bubble burst on?
    C'mon now, you know you cannot handle basic communication. That would be too much for you.

    What does the rest of the army have to do with anything? The 101st is who is going, as they are 3 years from last deployment, can do the job and handle the environment.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #219
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in West A

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    A few words to those who think George Will was right about Ebola going airborne through a sneeze | PunditFact



    While you are wrong, it is irrelevant since those soldiers who will be in contact with those who have ebola will be wearing full suits, as I documented in this thread.
    Got anything on the 101st building Medical facilities?

    What couldn't your mind fathom, comprehend nor understand out of this statement?

    Where was your cornfuzzlement again?

    Please show us all your confusion about what was said to you.....we want to see how smart you are.

  10. #220
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in West A

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Got anything on the 101st building Medical facilities?

    What couldn't your mind fathom, comprehend nor understand out of this statement?

    Where was your cornfuzzlement again?

    Please show us all your confusion about what was said to you.....we want to see how smart you are.
    What the **** does any of that have to do with you being wrong about ebola transmission, and what language is it? Slow down, think, and put your thoughts carefully into writing.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •