Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Benghazi Suspect, Ahmed Abu Khattala, Is Indicted On 17 New Charges ......

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Benghazi Suspect, Ahmed Abu Khattala, Is Indicted On 17 New Charges ......

    Team BO has laid the smackdown on Khattala. Murder Charges included. What do you think about this? Even though BO has not caught The One who set up and planned the attack.


    Ahmed Abu Khattala, the suspected leader of the 2012 attack against the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, has been indicted on 17 new charges by a federal grand jury in Washington, D.C. The indictment made public today clarifies the extent to which the government believes Khattala was involved in the attack, which killed four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens.

    According to a press release from the Justice Department:

    According to the superseding indictment, Khatallah was a leader of an extremist militia group and he conspired with others to attack the facilities, kill U.S. citizens, destroy buildings and other property, and plunder materials, including documents, maps and computers containing sensitive information."The offenses that could carry death sentences include one count of murder of an internationally protected person; three counts of murder of an officer and employee of the United States; four counts of killing a person in the course of an attack on a federal facility involving the use of a firearm and a dangerous weapon; and two counts of maliciously damaging and destroying U.S. property by means of fire and an explosive causing death."....snip~

    Benghazi Suspect, Ahmed Abu Khattala, Is Indicted On 17 New Charges : The Two-Way : NPR

  2. #2
    Guru
    Gringo allstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Detroit area
    Last Seen
    07-27-17 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,215

    Re: Benghazi Suspect, Ahmed Abu Khattala, Is Indicted On 17 New Charges ......

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Team BO has laid the smackdown on Khattala. Murder Charges included. What do you think about this? Even though BO has not caught The One who set up and planned the attack.


    Ahmed Abu Khattala, the suspected leader of the 2012 attack against the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, has been indicted on 17 new charges by a federal grand jury in Washington, D.C. The indictment made public today clarifies the extent to which the government believes Khattala was involved in the attack, which killed four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens.

    According to a press release from the Justice Department:

    According to the superseding indictment, Khatallah was a leader of an extremist militia group and he conspired with others to attack the facilities, kill U.S. citizens, destroy buildings and other property, and plunder materials, including documents, maps and computers containing sensitive information."The offenses that could carry death sentences include one count of murder of an internationally protected person; three counts of murder of an officer and employee of the United States; four counts of killing a person in the course of an attack on a federal facility involving the use of a firearm and a dangerous weapon; and two counts of maliciously damaging and destroying U.S. property by means of fire and an explosive causing death."....snip~

    Benghazi Suspect, Ahmed Abu Khattala, Is Indicted On 17 New Charges : The Two-Way : NPR
    Was it clear if he watched the "offensive" video on a smartphone or a tablet??

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Benghazi Suspect, Ahmed Abu Khattala, Is Indicted On 17 New Charges ......

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo allstar View Post
    Was it clear if he watched the "offensive" video on a smartphone or a tablet??
    Nah.....no need. They are using the reason that he was seen at the site. But even overseas news sources knew that. He did an interview with the BBC in the UK.

  4. #4
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ft.Wayne In
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,307

    Re: Benghazi Suspect, Ahmed Abu Khattala, Is Indicted On 17 New Charges ......

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Team BO has laid the smackdown on Khattala. Murder Charges included. What do you think about this? Even though BO has not caught The One who set up and planned the attack.


    Ahmed Abu Khattala, the suspected leader of the 2012 attack against the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, has been indicted on 17 new charges by a federal grand jury in Washington, D.C. The indictment made public today clarifies the extent to which the government believes Khattala was involved in the attack, which killed four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens.

    According to a press release from the Justice Department:

    According to the superseding indictment, Khatallah was a leader of an extremist militia group and he conspired with others to attack the facilities, kill U.S. citizens, destroy buildings and other property, and plunder materials, including documents, maps and computers containing sensitive information."The offenses that could carry death sentences include one count of murder of an internationally protected person; three counts of murder of an officer and employee of the United States; four counts of killing a person in the course of an attack on a federal facility involving the use of a firearm and a dangerous weapon; and two counts of maliciously damaging and destroying U.S. property by means of fire and an explosive causing death."....snip~

    Benghazi Suspect, Ahmed Abu Khattala, Is Indicted On 17 New Charges : The Two-Way : NPR
    "At this point what difference does it make??"

    I hope they hang his a** just for GP but this will be another
    cluster**** by the feds.

    He should have been shot while escaping!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Benghazi Suspect, Ahmed Abu Khattala, Is Indicted On 17 New Charges ......

    Quote Originally Posted by penn1954 View Post
    "At this point what difference does it make??"

    I hope they hang his a** just for GP but this will be another
    cluster**** by the feds.

    He should have been shot while escaping!


    Heya Penn. Well it makes a difference once we catch the guy who actually masterminded the attack. Which that would be Bin Laden's former driver. Who was helping spread the Ansar al Sharia groups from Yemen to Libya.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Benghazi Suspect, Ahmed Abu Khattala, Is Indicted On 17 New Charges ......

    Well we still have to find out who it was at the State Dept that hired Ansar al Sharia.....which Khattala doesn't have that information.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •