Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: How Obama’s broken promises have put America in danger

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: How Obama’s broken promises have put America in danger

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Yeah, but you've also said a lot of other things that are completely divorced from reality.
    I agree with him that liberal policy is divorced from reality. Our open borders and ISIS are just the most recent examples, Kobie.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: How Obama’s broken promises have put America in danger

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceofBachmann View Post
    So the leader of the free world was supposed to bomb Hassad, which would have made ISIS even stronger, and then he was supposed to attack ISIS in Iraq, which would have made the Sunni revolt even stronger, and then he was supposed to invade Libya, which would have made the militias even more anti-American . . .

    Oh you get it -- Bush's foreign policy all over again.
    Obama is worse, and public opinion reflects that. Its one reason the dems will lose the senate next month-Obama being a weak leader.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: How Obama’s broken promises have put America in danger

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    This is typical conservative blather. Every time a Democrat sets foot in the Oval Office, they start going all "woe is us, he's destroying the country." It's SO LAME.
    Kobie, its intellectually lazy of you to pretend this is simply because a dem is in office (is the author NOT a liberal?), its because of the record of fail and its consequences.

    Sorry if that isn't good enough for you.

  4. #14
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,887

    Re: How Obama’s broken promises have put America in danger

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Kobie, its intellectually lazy of you to pretend this is simply because a dem is in office (is the author NOT a liberal?), its because of the record of fail and its consequences.

    Sorry if that isn't good enough for you.
    I was referring to the doomsayers in the thread.

    Piers Morgan is "liberal" on some issues, sure. He's also a retrograde asshole who writes for a rag.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: How Obama’s broken promises have put America in danger

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I was referring to the doomsayers in the thread.

    Piers Morgan is "liberal" on some issues, sure. He's also a retrograde asshole who writes for a rag.
    But your weak attempt at character assassination does not change the facts-Obama is a weak president who indeed flip flops, and Morgan happens to be correct.

    I know your reflexive defense of liberalism makes that hard to see, but at least you should understand others views, in this case, another Liberals views. At the very least, pretend its about tolerance.

  6. #16
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,887

    Re: How Obama’s broken promises have put America in danger

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    But your weak attempt at character assassination does not change the facts-Obama is a weak president who indeed flip flops, and Morgan happens to be correct.
    He definitely does flip-flop; I've called him on it. Your feeble attempt to paint me as someone who defends Obama at all costs is summarily dismissed due to lack of evidence.

    And again, I was referring to the usual right-wing whiners in this thread with my post, NOT Piers Morgan.

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    I know your reflexive defense of liberalism makes that hard to see,
    Obama is not a liberal. I wish he WAS.

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    but at least you should understand others views, in this case, another Liberals views.
    What is your obsession with labeling people?

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    At the very least, pretend its about tolerance.
    You're not worth the points I'd get for telling you exactly where you can cram it.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: How Obama’s broken promises have put America in danger

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    He definitely does flip-flop; I've called him on it. Your feeble attempt to paint me as someone who defends Obama at all costs is summarily dismissed due to lack of evidence.

    And again, I was referring to the usual right-wing whiners in this thread with my post, NOT Piers Morgan.



    Obama is not a liberal. I wish he WAS.



    What is your obsession with labeling people?



    You're not worth the points I'd get for telling you exactly where you can cram it.
    Kobie, its not a label-its a descriptor. And your personal attacks wont change that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •