Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 116

Thread: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

  1. #1
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    OMG, aren't poliice officers supposed to be officers of the peace or peace officers?


    NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Two New York City police officers were under criminal investigation for allegedly beating an unarmed 16-year-old who was raising his hands in a show of surrender, the news website DNAinfo New York reported on Tuesday.


    The website's investigative unit, "On The Inside," obtained surveillance footage that it said showed the Aug. 29 incident in Brooklyn.


    In the footage, two officers were seen running up to a teenager, who was identified by DNAinfo as Kahreem Tribble. The teen, reportedly suspected of possessing marijuana, stopped running and was punched in the face by one of the officers, according to DNAinfo. Tribble then raised his hands and the second officer used his gun to allegedly clock Tribble in the face, according to the website.

    snip


  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Don't pistol whip me bro.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    OMG, aren't poliice officers supposed to be officers of the peace or peace officers?


    NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Two New York City police officers were under criminal investigation for allegedly beating an unarmed 16-year-old who was raising his hands in a show of surrender, the news website DNAinfo New York reported on Tuesday.


    The website's investigative unit, "On The Inside," obtained surveillance footage that it said showed the Aug. 29 incident in Brooklyn.


    In the footage, two officers were seen running up to a teenager, who was identified by DNAinfo as Kahreem Tribble. The teen, reportedly suspected of possessing marijuana, stopped running and was punched in the face by one of the officers, according to DNAinfo. Tribble then raised his hands and the second officer used his gun to allegedly clock Tribble in the face, according to the website.

    snip
    When are people going to realize that cops have an "us vs them" mentality - as if we're all criminals...

    IMO, I think most cops are sociopaths with massive ego's who believe they can get away with anything they want..... Even when caught, they're placed on paid leave of desk duty and if even found guilty are allowed to keep their pensions and in some cases get their jobs back.

    I hate cops because they're bullies and gangbangers.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    When are people going to realize that cops have an "us vs them" mentality - as if we're all criminals...

    IMO, I think most cops are sociopaths with massive ego's who believe they can get away with anything they want..... Even when caught, they're placed on paid leave of desk duty and if even found guilty are allowed to keep their pensions and in some cases get their jobs back.

    I hate cops because they're bullies and gangbangers.

  5. #5
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    What was that boy doing, before he got his ass whipped?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #6
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,893
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What was that boy doing, before he got his ass whipped?
    Running away. If the cops laid off the doughnuts, they wouldn't get so cranky after a bit of exercise.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  7. #7
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    Running away. If the cops laid off the doughnuts, they wouldn't get so cranky after a bit of exercise.
    Why was he running from the cops?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #8
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,893
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Why was he running from the cops?
    Because he was in possession of marijuana. He was unarmed and non-violent.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  9. #9
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    You can see one of the cops hit him with the bag while the kid is on the ground in handcuffs
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #10
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    Because he was in possession of marijuana. He was unarmed and non-violent.
    Ahh! He was breaking rhe law. Ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •