Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 116

Thread: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

  1. #81
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!
    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    34,632
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Where does the law state that cops have to sit back and do nothing, while criminals run buck wild? What if that boy got away, and murdered someone later that night? I guess you think that would be ok?
    How exactly does hitting the kid once he's been caught prevent that from happening?
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 02:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    don't sue my sorry cop ass under 42 USC 1983 for violating your rights

    sounds like about 150K settlement
    Didn't see the vid. So cant comment outside of I just know what people do previous to getting a beating usually means they pushed the issue.

  3. #83
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,040

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    How exactly does hitting the kid once he's been caught prevent that from happening?
    Did he kilo anyone, or injure the officers?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  4. #84
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,040

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    using that logic cops ought to get confessions out of jaywalkers by hitting them with batons and child molesters would be deterred with the zulu punishment of anal impalement

    maybe burning at the stake and "the Pear of agony" would cut down on shoplifting with breaking on the wheel reserved for armed robbery
    Have you ever gotten your ass whipped by a cop?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  5. #85
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    186,767

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Have you ever gotten your ass whipped by a cop?
    nah for several reasons

    1) every time I have dealt with cops-traffic stops, traffic accidents up to me shooting a mugger, I went strictly by the book. For example, when I shot a mugger I

    a) called the cops right away
    b) remained on scene unit the cops showed up
    c) knowing they knew there had been a shooting incident, I met the cops with my hands plainly over my head and explained that the weapon was on the desk in my apartment with my license next to it
    d) I was always respectful to the cops

    later, when I was a federal LE O, I always had my credentials with me when I met with cops

    so no, because I have never done anything that would remotely justify being beaten, let alone harassed by cops
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    This is a thread about gun control. You want to discuss crime control--start a thread in the appropriate sub forum.

  6. #86
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,040

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    nah for several reasons

    1) every time I have dealt with cops-traffic stops, traffic accidents up to me shooting a mugger, I went strictly by the book. For example, when I shot a mugger I

    a) called the cops right away
    b) remained on scene unit the cops showed up
    c) knowing they knew there had been a shooting incident, I met the cops with my hands plainly over my head and explained that the weapon was on the desk in my apartment with my license next to it
    d) I was always respectful to the cops

    later, when I was a federal LE O, I always had my credentials with me when I met with cops

    so no, because I have never done anything that would remotely justify being beaten, let alone harassed by cops
    I rest my case.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  7. #87
    dangerously addictive
    americanwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,678

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I rest my case.
    Oh yes - a rich white lawyer doesn't get beaten by cops, case closed.
    Support DACA/Dreamers. "Find your humanity! Haven't any of you ever had a dream?"
    _____________________________________________

  8. #88
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    57,227

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    How many positive examples of law enforcement occurred on that same day?

    Im not suggesting negative incidents shouldnt be reported and where criminal acts occur, shouldnt be arrested and charged. But it would be fricken awesome if the usual suspects that go out of their way to find negative accounts every once ina while showed some positive examples to dispel bias.

  9. #89
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    57,227

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I rest my case.
    Which case was that?

    white man beat by cops,racism black chokes white man,obama, ayers - YouTube

    White or black, rich or poor...be a dumbass in your interactions with law enforcement, bad **** tends to happen.

    Woman Beaten Up By Police Officers - Christina West - YouTube

  10. #90
    dangerously addictive
    americanwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,678

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Which case was that?

    white man beat by cops,racism black chokes white man,obama, ayers - YouTube

    White or black, rich or poor...be a dumbass in your interactions with law enforcement, bad **** tends to happen.

    Woman Beaten Up By Police Officers - Christina West - YouTube


    I've seen it happen when a friend just asked a question. He asked one cop why another was grabbing his girlfriend while questioning her and the cop body slammed and choked him for it. Now I'm not saying that's typical, hell I've been let go by some cops with my girlfriends after getting pulled over with beer in the car and they knew we were drinking. But sometimes cops don't like it when you simply question their actions.
    Support DACA/Dreamers. "Find your humanity! Haven't any of you ever had a dream?"
    _____________________________________________

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •