Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 116

Thread: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

  1. #101
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,452

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    No, that's an authoritarian. You should probably learn the difference.
    So, criminals are in no way responsible for their own conduct?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #102
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    So, criminals are in no way responsible for their own conduct?
    Did I say that? Is lying and dishonesty all you have left for arguments? Pathetic form of debate.

    Police cannot beat up unarmed, nonthreatening suspects. Only an authoritarian would argue otherwise.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  3. #103
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,452

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Did I say that? Is lying and dishonesty all you have left for arguments? Pathetic form of debate.

    Police cannot beat up unarmed, nonthreatening suspects. Only an authoritarian would argue otherwise.
    I said,

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    A great Conservative--me--is saying that, at some point the perp has to look at his actions, when he's pissed off about a cop whipping his ass.
    Then you said,

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    No, that's an authoritarian. You should probably learn the difference.
    Notice the, "no" you wrote.

    Don't ever call me a liar again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #104
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,452

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Possibly, but it doesn't need to be random, it just needs to be a gross overreaction. Which, by everything given here, this case is most certainly is. The cops don't just get to beat you up to any degree they want just because they suspect you of crime.

    Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, or did you forget that one? Authoritarians often do.
    Cops are called, "law enforcement officers", for a reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #105
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,295
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Cops are called, "law enforcement officers", for a reason.
    And is brutality part of their job description...?

  6. #106
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Cops are called, "law enforcement officers", for a reason.
    Yes, that doesn't mean they are KGB, they cannot assault people for no reason, it must be in response to force against them first. Duh.

    Man, big government authoritarians sure don't seem to understand the basics of freedom.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  7. #107
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Don't ever call me a liar again.
    Don't base your arguments on lies and intellectual dishonesty and I won't. But if you use liar tactics, I'll call your argument out for being a lying, dishonest heap of horse dung. Choice is yours.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  8. #108
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,452

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Yes, that doesn't mean they are KGB, they cannot assault people for no reason, it must be in response to force against them first. Duh.

    Man, big government authoritarians sure don't seem to understand the basics of freedom.
    In this case, they had a reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #109
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,452

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Don't base your arguments on lies and intellectual dishonesty and I won't. But if you use liar tactics, I'll call your argument out for being a lying, dishonest heap of horse dung. Choice is yours.
    Dom't make comments, then start insulting people when you get called on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #110
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,452

    Re: NYPD Cops Investigated For Allegedly Pistol-Whipping Unarmed Teen (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    And is brutality part of their job description...?
    Sometimes they have to get brutal, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •