Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 109

Thread: NFL flagged KC Chiefs safety Husain Abdullah for praying in the end zone[W:80]

  1. #51
    Guru
    RogueWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Atheist Utopia aka Reality
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:16 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,631

    re: NFL flagged KC Chiefs safety Husain Abdullah for praying in the end zone[W:80]

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Took Denver to the play offs. Yea, sucked.
    All by himself? He was that good?
    Everyone is born a homo sapiens sapiens but not everyone is a human. -RW
    Trumplethinskin! 4 handicap and getting better every weekend!
    Alex Jones for Press Secretary!!!!!!


  2. #52
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,919

    re: NFL flagged KC Chiefs safety Husain Abdullah for praying in the end zone[W:80]

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Yea, right. Sure you do Mr Lombardi. Oh, and Warner took crap for his religion too. Just people were not as quick to tear someone down like now. We are a much more divided and crass nation than when Warner played.
    Yes, in 5 years we've come a completely anti-Christian dystopia.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 11:42 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    268
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: NFL flagged KC Chiefs safety Husain Abdullah for praying in the end zone[W:80]

    Allow all end zone silliness. Problem solved. The current position of "bee boo buh buh goo goo special exemption for weleejan" is BS.

  4. #54
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,919

    re: NFL flagged KC Chiefs safety Husain Abdullah for praying in the end zone[W:80]

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Took Denver to the play offs. Yea, sucked.
    That Denver team backed into the playoffs at 8-8, after losing its last three regular season games (including getting utterly demolished by my Bills, who were awful that year). They won two more games in overtime, one when Matt Prater hit a 50+ yard field goal to tie it and another to win it after Marion Barber fumbled for the Bears and Tebow drove the Broncos 20 whole yards (in about 10 plays, thanks to penalties).

    The first thing the Broncos did after that season was go find a real quarterback, and they've been aces ever since. Tebow's Broncos lucked out a playoff win against a gimped-out Steelers team, then got their dicks kicked in by New England.

    The Broncos made the playoffs that year despite Tebow, not because of him.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    re: NFL flagged KC Chiefs safety Husain Abdullah for praying in the end zone[W:80]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    That Denver team backed into the playoffs at 8-8, after losing its last three regular season games (including getting utterly demolished by my Bills, who were awful that year). They won two more games in overtime, one when Matt Prater hit a 50+ yard field goal to tie it and another to win it after Marion Barber fumbled for the Bears and Tebow drove the Broncos 20 whole yards (in about 10 plays, thanks to penalties).

    The first thing the Broncos did after that season was go find a real quarterback, and they've been aces ever since. Tebow's Broncos lucked out a playoff win against a gimped-out Steelers team, then got their dicks kicked in by New England.

    The Broncos made the playoffs that year despite Tebow, not because of him.
    I quit reading at "my Bills". Are you part of the Mara family? Or better yet what position did you play?

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    re: NFL flagged KC Chiefs safety Husain Abdullah for praying in the end zone[W:80]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Yes, in 5 years we've come a completely anti-Christian dystopia.
    Probably in the last 10. But we are clearly heading down that road.

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    re: NFL flagged KC Chiefs safety Husain Abdullah for praying in the end zone[W:80]

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueWarrior View Post
    All by himself? He was that good?
    Pretty much, at least when he runs for a touch down. He gets it, unlike say Romo or Sanchez.

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    re: NFL flagged KC Chiefs safety Husain Abdullah for praying in the end zone[W:80]

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Took Denver to the play offs. Yea, sucked.
    Sorry but being from Colorado AND a Broncos fan, Tebow did NOT take Denver to the playoffs by himself and the year they did go to the playoffs, they were lucky to do so with their record. The Broncos kicking out Tebow for Manning was a very good decision, risky, but it has paid off in spades compared to Tebow.

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    re: NFL flagged KC Chiefs safety Husain Abdullah for praying in the end zone[W:80]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Sorry but being from Colorado AND a Broncos fan, Tebow did NOT take Denver to the playoffs by himself and the year they did go to the playoffs, they were lucky to do so with their record. The Broncos kicking out Tebow for Manning was a very good decision, risky, but it has paid off in spades compared to Tebow.
    Manning was awesome in the Superbowl last year.

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    re: NFL flagged KC Chiefs safety Husain Abdullah for praying in the end zone[W:80]

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Manning was awesome in the Superbowl last year.
    Got further than Tebow AND with a better record. Sorry but as I said before, no comparison. Dropping Tebow for Manning was the right call.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •