Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 420

Thread: Public University’s Sex Week Includes ‘Negotiating Successful Threesomes’ Event

  1. #131
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Public University’s Sex Week Includes ‘Negotiating Successful Threesomes’ Event

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    I accept your surrender then.



    Case in nothing. Name a single disease that could be anywhere near as virulent as that chart suggests, before the Sexual Revolution no less.
    We weren't talking about virulence. As always, when you get owned, you try to move the goal posts.

    At least 7 of the ten states listed have populations that are roughly 30%-50% black.

    Black STD Rates & Fornication
    You'r linking to a racist christian web site?

    Quelle surprise!!

    Again, BTW, you're also ignoring the fact that 6 of the 10 states listed as being "best" for STDs were highly religious red states as well, like Utah.
    80% of the worst states are in the Bible Belt, and Utah is Mormon not christian.

    They have irresponsible sex too, but their problems don't manifest as STD's.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #132
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    Re: Public University’s Sex Week Includes ‘Negotiating Successful Threesomes’ Event

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    We weren't talking about virulence. As always, when you get owned, you try to move the goal posts.
    Answer the question then. Where would those numbers have originated in an era where promiscuous sexual activity was significantly less common than it is today?

    You can't answer the question, as there simply is no answer available. The claim is nonsensical on the face of things.

    You'r linking to a racist christian web site?

    Quelle surprise!!
    My mistake. I thought it was a Black Christian site.

    In any case, they linked reputable sources for their claims.

    For instance...

    48% of all Black Women in America are infected with incurable genital herpes. [1]

    Is supported by the following...

    Reuters - U.S. herpes rates remain high / CDC

    Black women had the highest rate of infection at 48 percent and women were nearly twice likely as men to be infected, according to an analysis by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

    About 21 percent of women were infected with genital herpes, compared to only 11.5 percent of men, while 39 percent of blacks were infected compared to about 12 percent for whites, the CDC said.

    These claims, meanwhile...

    Blacks have HIV rates 800% higher than that of Whites. [2]

    Black males are 1,100% more likely to contract chlamydia than White males. Black women contact chlamydia 700% more often than White Women. [3]

    Black women are 2,100% more likely to be infected with syphilis than White women. Black men are 710% more likely than White men to have the same disease. [3]

    Are supported by the following...

    CDC.gov - HIV Among African Americans

    African Americans are the racial/ethnic group most affected by HIV.
    The rate of new HIV infection in African Americans is 8 times that of whites based on population size.

    And...

    CDC.gov - STDs in Racial and Ethnic Minorities

    Chlamydia

    Blacks—In 2010, the overall rate among blacks in the United States was 1,167.5 cases per 100,000, a 4.0% increase from the 2009 rate of 1,122.2 cases per 100,000. The rate of chlamydia among black women was over seven times the rate among white women (1,536.5 and 205.1 per 100,000 women, respectively) (Figure O). The chlamydia rate among black men was almost 11 times the rate among white men (761.8 and 69.9 cases per 100,000 men, respectively).

    Chlamydia rates were highest for blacks aged 15–19 and 20–24 years in 2010 (Table 11B). The chlamydia rate among black females aged 15–19 years was 7,719.1 cases per 100,000 women, which was 6.6 times the rate among white females in the same age group (1,172.1). The rate among black women aged 20–24 years was over five times the rate among white women in the same age group (Table 11B).

    Similar racial disparities in reported chlamydia rates exist among men. Among males aged 15–19 years, the rate among blacks was 13.1 times the rate among whites (Table 11B). The chlamydia rate among black men aged 20–24 years was almost eight times the rate among white men of the same age group (3,292.5 and 415.4 cases per 100,000 men, respectively).

    Syphilis

    Blacks—During 2009–2010, the rate of P&S syphilis among blacks decreased 8.7% (from 18.4 to 16.8 cases per 100,000 population). In 2010, 47.4% of all cases reported to CDC were among blacks and 31.0% of all cases were among whites.

    The overall 2010 rate for blacks was eight times the rate for whites, while the 2009 rate was 9.2 times the rate for whites (Figure 42). In 2010, the rate of P&S syphilis among black men was 7.1 times the rate among white men; the rate among black women was 21 times the rate among white women (Figure S).

    In some age groups, particularly black men (including men who have sex with men) and women aged 15–19 and 20–24 years, disparities have increased markedly in recent years as rates of disease have increased (Figures T and U).18 During 2006–2010, rates among men aged 15–19 years increased the most among black men (from 14.0 to 24.5 cases per 100,000 population) (Table 35B). During the same period, rates among black men aged 20–24 years increased from 39.6 to 92.5 cases per 100,000 population (134%); the magnitude of this increase (52.9 cases per 100,000 population) was the greatest reported regardless of age, sex, or race/ethnicity. The 2010 rate among black men aged 15–19 years was 25 times the rate for whites.
    The largest rate increases among black women during 2006–2010 occurred among women aged 20–24 and 25-29 years (by 8.6 and 6.0 cases per 100,000 population, respectively). In 2010, rates for black women aged 15–19 years were 38 times the rate for white women of the same age.

    Recent trends in syphilis rates in young black men are of particular concern given data indicating high HIV incidence in this population.19,20

    Figures for Gonorrhea are similarly lopsided against African American populations.

    The simple fact of the matter is that blacks tended to be rather promiscuous, culturally speaking, and they aren't overly fond of safe sex either. This skews the STD figures for states which have large black populations (i.e. the South and large portions of the Mid West).

    80% of the worst states are in the Bible Belt, and Utah is Mormon not christian.
    Nonsense. As I have already pointed out, there are other, far more likely, causes at play.

    Again, 60% of the best states are also red and in highly religious parts of the country.

    They have irresponsible sex too, but their problems don't manifest as STD's.
    Nope. You're wrong on that too.

    Many of the red states in the best state category have rather low abortion, unwed single mother, and divorce rates as well.

    Blue states, meanwhile, tend to have rather high unwed single mother and abortion rates.




  3. #133
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,690

    Re: Public University’s Sex Week Includes ‘Negotiating Successful Threesomes’ Event

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Not with my tax dollars, they shouldn't.
    While I think some of the sessions are dubious in value, others are not. In the end, I still have the same reply to you: too bad.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  4. #134
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Public University’s Sex Week Includes ‘Negotiating Successful Threesomes’ Event

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    Answer the question then. Where would those numbers have originated in an era where promiscuous sexual activity was significantly less common than it is today?

    You can't answer the question, as there simply is no answer available. The claim is nonsensical on the face of things.
    You can't seem to shake the belief that present day is the most promiscuous time ever.

    It isn't

    My mistake. I thought it was a Black Christian site.
    So what if they're black? Are you now going in support of the Ecofarm Doctrine?

    I'm ignoring the rest of your data dump because none of it refutes the fact that STD rates are highest in the bible belt states. I have no idea why you think "minorities" can't have traditionally "biblical values" when it comes to sex but I suspect it has something to do with why you rely on racist web sites
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #135
    Guru
    the_recruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,178

    Re: Public University’s Sex Week Includes ‘Negotiating Successful Threesomes’ Event

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    How is this going to prepare young people to be more productive citizens?
    Oh they're going to be very productive. Like rabbits, you could say.

    And it'll be stimulating...for the economy. What with all the lube, condoms, Barry White CDs, and pregnancy tests they'll be buying. You gotta look at the big picture.

  6. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    Re: Public University’s Sex Week Includes ‘Negotiating Successful Threesomes’ Event

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    You can't seem to shake the belief that present day is the most promiscuous time ever.
    There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever to suggest that promiscuity was anywhere near so widespread before the sexual revolution as it is today. There is, however, a ton of evidence to suggest exactly the opposite conclusion.

    If you can't face reality in this regard, tough sh*t.

    So what if they're black? Are you now going in support of the Ecofarm Doctrine?

    I'm ignoring the rest of your data dump because none of it refutes the fact that STD rates are highest in the bible belt states. I have no idea why you think "minorities" can't have traditionally "biblical values" when it comes to sex but I suspect it has something to do with why you rely on racist web sites
    The simple fact of the matter is that they are not. STD rates are highest in comparatively urban states, with large African American and Latino populations.

    This makes mathematical sense, as blacks and latinos have massively higher STD rates than whites.

    By way of contrast, more rural religious states, and states without large minority populations, have some of the lowest STD rates in the whole country, along with some of the lowest unwed single mother and abortion rates.

    I'm sorry, but 'dems the facts, jack.
    Last edited by Gathomas88; 10-01-14 at 12:30 AM.

  7. #137
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Public University’s Sex Week Includes ‘Negotiating Successful Threesomes’ Event

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever to suggest that promiscuity was anywhere near so widespread before the sexual revolution as it is today. There is, however, a ton of evidence to suggest exactly the opposite conclusion.

    If you can't face reality in this regard, tough sh*t.
    The only one who is denying reality is you. I have, in other threads, proven that the WWII generation was more promiscuous and often indulged in irresponsible sex, which resulted in a recod high level of STD's.

    Before that, there was the Free Love Movement, which started in the early 1900's. Before that, the Gay 90's
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #138
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    Re: Public University’s Sex Week Includes ‘Negotiating Successful Threesomes’ Event

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The only one who is denying reality is you. I have, in other threads, proven that the WWII generation was more promiscuous and often indulged in irresponsible sex, which resulted in a recod high level of STD's.

    Before that, there was the Free Love Movement, which started in the early 1900's. Before that, the Gay 90's
    None of which were particularly widespread, or long lived, nor came anywhere near matching the sustained impact of the 1960s.

    Hell! The average person in 1900 could very easily go their whole life with just a single sexual partner, if they were not widowed at some point, or were not fond of prostitutes. "Free love" simply didn't exist.

    If you screwed around out of wedlock, someone eventually got pregnant, and that was basically "game over" for both people involved.

    People who bucked these conventions were few, far between, and generally relegated to either the upper echelons of depraved "high society" or the dregs of society's underclass.

  9. #139
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Public University’s Sex Week Includes ‘Negotiating Successful Threesomes’ Event

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    None of which were particularly widespread or came anywhere near matching the 1960s.
    Wrong. I've already posted the #'s showing that it was more widespread after WWII

    Hell! The average person in 1900 could very easily go their whole life with just a single sexual partner, if they were not widowed at some point, or were not fond of prostitutes. "Free love" simply didn't exist.
    The thing is, they were very fond of prostitutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    Re: Public University’s Sex Week Includes ‘Negotiating Successful Threesomes’ Event

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Wrong. I've already posted the #'s showing that it was more widespread after WWII
    The WW2 spike in barely half the size of the spike of the 1970s and 1970s. It also goes away almost as quickly as it came.

    The thing is, they were very fond of prostitutes.
    Evidence?

Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •