Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 420

Thread: Public University’s Sex Week Includes ‘Negotiating Successful Threesomes’ Event

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    Re: Public University’s Sex Week Includes ‘Negotiating Successful Threesomes’ Event

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The sexual revolution is over and there are more STD's. We should have kept it going.
    Ummm... No. They are actually down quite a bit from the height of the insanity in the 1970s and early 1980s.

    That whole "AIDs" thing had a lot to do with that.

    They are trending back upwards again, precisely because much of the fear spawned by that epidemic has died down, and the current generation and the culture which shaped it is more tolerant and encouraging of promiscuous behavior as such.

    As far as unwanted pregnancies, they are less of a problem now because abortion provides a solution to those who don't want to give birth
    cm4e6.jpg

    This is much better, clearly.

    Condoms are expensive?
    When you're drunk, horny, and just want to f*ck?

    Uhhh... Yeah.

  2. #92
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Public University’s Sex Week Includes ‘Negotiating Successful Threesomes’ Event

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    I'm sorry I take big issue with this, that's some real high horse nonsense.

    If both parties are consenting then what right do you have to say what you're saying.

    You can't stop it, it's reality and will continue to be so, so the best thing to do is encourage safe sex and leave it at that.

    Unless you're planning on restricting peoples movements you're not gonna have a good chance at discouraging casual sex.
    That's precisely what he wants to do. In the name of Christian morality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  3. #93
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Public University’s Sex Week Includes ‘Negotiating Successful Threesomes’ Event

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    Ummm... No. They are actually down quite a bit from the height of the insanity in the 1970s and early 1980s.

    That whole "AIDs" thing had a lot to do with that.

    They are trending back upwards again,
    Because the revolution is over

    BTW, your side lost that one

    Also, that guy in the pic looks a lot more like you than me.

    Just sayin'
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #94
    Guru
    celticwar17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,908

    Re: Public University’s Sex Week Includes ‘Negotiating Successful Threesomes’ Event

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The sexual revolution is over and there are more STD's. We should have kept it going.
    what?I'm afraid I am having a hard time following your post's.... unless you just like to troll around.

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    far as unwanted pregnancies, they are less of a problem now because abortion provides a solution to those who don't want to give birth
    Abortion is a unfortunate last resort that results in killing an unborn human and can damage a woman's body and emotions.... not a solution.

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Condoms are expensive?
    Well... isn't that relative?

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    Re: Public University’s Sex Week Includes ‘Negotiating Successful Threesomes’ Event

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Because the revolution is over

    BTW, your side lost that one
    And now a full third of our population suffers from sexually transmitted infections, a large percentage of which are incurable, and many others are life threatening. Our government also has to throw money away hand over fist to support single mothers and their children, and many of the institutions which form the foundation of our society are falling apart.

    Hurray for progress???

    The fact of the matter is that Western World in general is on the fast lane to the trash heap of history. There's honestly little left to do at this point besides grab a bucket of popcorn and "watch the world burn."
    Last edited by Gathomas88; 09-30-14 at 05:33 PM.

  6. #96
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Public University’s Sex Week Includes ‘Negotiating Successful Threesomes’ Event

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    And now a full third of our population suffers from sexually transmitted infections,
    So you say

    a large percentage of which are incurable, and many others are life threatening,
    Actually, the type of STD's that have increased (herpes, chlamydia) tend to be less harmful than the types of STD's that have decreased (syphillis, gonorheaa)

    our government has to throw money away hand over fist to support single mothers and their children, and many of the institutions which form the foundation of our society are falling apart.
    Hurray for progress???

    The Western World in general is on the fast lane to the trash heap of history. There's really little left to do at this point besides grab a bucket of popcorn and "watch the world burn."
    I suggest you flee and avoid the crash
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    Re: Public University’s Sex Week Includes ‘Negotiating Successful Threesomes’ Event

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Actually, the type of STD's that have increased (herpes, chlamydia) tend to be less harmful than the types of STD's that have decreased (syphillis, gonorheaa)
    No, they are not. Chlamydia is just as harmful as Gonorrhea, if not more so, especially in women. Herpes is a lot more harmful than either, and incurable to boot.

    BTW, Syphilis is on the rise again, as is HIV.

    A number of "superstrains" of Gonorrhea which are resistant to antibiotics have emerged in recent years as well.

    I suggest you flee and avoid the crash
    If only, if only...

  8. #98
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Public University’s Sex Week Includes ‘Negotiating Successful Threesomes’ Event

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    No, they are not. Chlamydia is just as harmful as Gonorrhea, if not more so, especially in women. Herpes is a lot more harmful than either, and incurable to boot.
    Nonsense.

    BTW, Syphilis is on the rise again, as is HIV.
    But lower than they were

    A number of "superstrains" of Gonorrhea which are resistant to antibiotics have emerged in recent years as well.
    Like I said, gonorrhea is more harmful

    If only, if only...
    Well, at least we found something we both can agree on.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #99
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Public University’s Sex Week Includes ‘Negotiating Successful Threesomes’ Event

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    And now a full third of our population suffers from sexually transmitted infections, a large percentage of which are incurable, and many others are life threatening."
    Be responsible. Wrap that little thing.


    Our government also has to throw money away hand over fist to support single mothers and their children, and many of the institutions which form the foundation of our society are falling apart.
    The Sky is Falling!!!! Someone else got laid!

    The fact of the matter is that Western World in general is on the fast lane to the trash heap of history.
    That isn't a fact. That is your ill-informed opinion.


    There's honestly little left to do at this point besides grab a bucket of popcorn and "watch the world burn."
    Chicken Little would be so proud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  10. #100
    Educator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    916

    Re: Public University’s Sex Week Includes ‘Negotiating Successful Threesomes’ Event

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Public University’s Sex Week Includes ‘Negotiating Successful Threesomes’ Event



    Liberal academia is such a wholesome and productive way to prepare yourself for a career nowdays.

    Where do I sign my daughters up for this?!

    I am shocked...shocked to find sex being discussed and sex acts being performed by healthy verile young adults put in close co-ed quarters. It is obvious that we need to go back to having seperate male and female education institutions.

Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •