Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: Oklahoma Beheader Tied to CAIR-Associated Imam

  1. #41
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Oklahoma Beheader Tied to CAIR-Associated Imam

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    That's true. But they forbid tattoos, especially ones representing people or idols.
    Just maybe he got the tatoo before he converted.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #42
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Oklahoma Beheader Tied to CAIR-Associated Imam

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadvirus View Post
    It's no surprise this administration supports terrorists.
    It's not just a Democratic Party policy!

    Journalist Seymour Hersh has revealed that the Bush administration secretly trained an Iranian opposition group on the State Department’s list of foreign terrorists. Hersh reports the U.S. Joint Special Operations Command trained operatives from Mujahideen-e-Khalq, or MEK, at a secret site in Nevada beginning in 2005. According to Hersh, MEK members were trained in intercepting communications, cryptography, weaponry and small unit tactics at the Nevada site up until President Obama took office.

    http://www.democracynow.org/2012/4/1..._seymour_hersh
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/coleen...b_1917362.html

    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peopl...ahedin_of_Iran


    Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency program to arm and finance the Afghan mujahideen prior to and during the Soviet war in Afghanistan, 1979 to 1989. The program leaned heavily towards supporting militant Islamic groups that were favored by neighboring Pakistan, rather than other, less ideological Afghan resistance groups.

    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

    The director of the National Security Agency under Ronald Reagan – Lt. General William Odom - noted:

    Because the United States itself has a long record of supporting terrorists and using terrorist tactics, the slogans of today’s war on terrorism merely makes the United States look hypocritical to the rest of the world.

    http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle32374.htm
    Last edited by Montecresto; 09-29-14 at 10:50 PM.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #43
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Oklahoma Beheader Tied to CAIR-Associated Imam

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Don't let the facts get in the way of your talking points.


    Don't let your talking points get in the way of the facts.

    In any case 2000 is 14 years ago and Bush is long gone and not missed.

  4. #44
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,296

    Re: Oklahoma Beheader Tied to CAIR-Associated Imam

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You ever hear of Harry Truman????????Probably not.
    Good grief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  5. #45
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,296

    Re: Oklahoma Beheader Tied to CAIR-Associated Imam

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Don't let the facts get in the way of your talking points.
    Oh dear God. You did not just say that? Can you say Marshawn Lynch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  6. #46
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,564

    Re: Oklahoma Beheader Tied to CAIR-Associated Imam

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    BS. Bush was given his 1st term by the US Supreme Court.

    But, hey, believe whatever you want to believe. that won't cost me a penny or change reality.
    There was no legal, Constitutional scenario in which AlGore would have been duly declared to have won the State of Florida.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  7. #47
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    23,199

    Re: Oklahoma Beheader Tied to CAIR-Associated Imam

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Just maybe he got the tatoo before he converted.
    You'd have to be pretty committed to have Jesus inked on your skin.
    Don't work out, work in.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

  8. #48
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:26 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,936

    Re: Oklahoma Beheader Tied to CAIR-Associated Imam

    Keep in mind while looking at this thread a guy jumps the White House fence and opens an unlocked door overpowers a security person and make his way well in to the W.H. No offense to women but at the first line of defense why is there not a very large, powerful, martial arts male there? We worry about our borders while the heart beat of the nation has an open door policy!

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Last Seen
    04-06-15 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    159
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Oklahoma Beheader Tied to CAIR-Associated Imam

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    I am rather enjoying all the right wing whining.

    So sad that you enjoy "right wing whining" when people are being be-headed by savage animals.

    2D274905279693-today-wtc-cross-140306-02_blocks_desktop_small.jpg

    514_400x400_NoPeel.jpg

    images01LVCM02.jpg

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •