Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 387

Thread: Shocking Anti-Islam Ad Campaign Coming To New York City Buses And Subways

  1. #271
    Educator
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    07-18-15 @ 02:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    731

    Re: Shocking Anti-Islam Ad Campaign Coming To New York City Buses And Subways

    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    I doubt what you claim is true. What evidence for those things can you point to?
    Not sure what you mean. You live in the US, right?

  2. #272
    Educator
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    07-18-15 @ 02:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    731

    Re: Shocking Anti-Islam Ad Campaign Coming To New York City Buses And Subways

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Calling me a 'bigot' won't win you many debates. If you genuinely want to expose me as a bigot then why not prove me wrong? If you can't then my argument has greater credibility than yours.
    What are you talking about? You flat out professed that you were a bigot. You said Muslims aren't bright and whatnot. You understand what bigotry is, right?

  3. #273
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Shocking Anti-Islam Ad Campaign Coming To New York City Buses And Subways

    Quote Originally Posted by tuhaybey View Post
    What are you talking about? You flat out professed that you were a bigot. You said Muslims aren't bright and whatnot. You understand what bigotry is, right?
    No, I understand that as fact.

    Muslims are discriminatory against women, which is bigotry, they are discriminatory against Jews and Christians, which is bigotry, they are not allowing children an education, which is profound ignorance, they are slow in condemning those who commit terror against innocent people, which is akin to abetting terrorism, and they really have no intellectual class that doesn't surround the teachings of the Koran. In other words they are as I claimed. Pointing out bigotry and ignorance is not bigotry if it is demonstrated to be true.

    However if you want to point out any positives about this 7th Century religion then please do so.

  4. #274
    Educator
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    07-18-15 @ 02:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    731

    Re: Shocking Anti-Islam Ad Campaign Coming To New York City Buses And Subways

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    No, I understand that as fact.
    Well all bigots believe that their belief in the superiority or inferiority of an ethnic group is "fact." That doesn't mean they aren't bigots lol, that means they ARE bigots. If they didn't believe that stuff, they wouldn't be bigots.

  5. #275
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Shocking Anti-Islam Ad Campaign Coming To New York City Buses And Subways

    Quote Originally Posted by tuhaybey View Post
    Well all bigots believe that their belief in the superiority or inferiority of an ethnic group is "fact." That doesn't mean they aren't bigots lol, that means they ARE bigots. If they didn't believe that stuff, they wouldn't be bigots.
    You're babbling. I can provide evidence for everything I claimed. You called me a 'bigot' without any evidence at all and, of course, assumed your charge would stand because you never gave it much thought. I'm not surprised by this, nor even disappointed. I've come to expect it from the poorly educated rabble that is taking up so much space in the news recently..

  6. #276
    Educator
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    07-18-15 @ 02:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    731

    Re: Shocking Anti-Islam Ad Campaign Coming To New York City Buses And Subways

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    You're babbling. I can provide evidence for everything I claimed. You called me a 'bigot' without any evidence at all and, of course, assumed your charge would stand because you never gave it much thought. I'm not surprised by this, nor even disappointed. I've come to expect it from the poorly educated rabble that is taking up so much space in the news recently..
    Ok, lets see it. Provide your evidence that Muslims are less bright than non-Muslims.

  7. #277
    Powered by diesel
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,945

    Re: Shocking Anti-Islam Ad Campaign Coming To New York City Buses And Subways

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Truth View Post
    You are free to criticize, but it is unlikely to be productive and can be counter productive if all it does is make people angry. Christians have done more violence than Muslims throughout history and the Bible contains as much advocacy of intolerance, oppression and violence as the Koran. Cruelty and Violence
    First off that's debatable, second, I don't care what Christians did 1000 years ago, I care what followers of the prophet do today. Turkey had to culturally destroy islam to become a developed country, about the only place moderate Muslims exist is Europe and Kurdistan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    No one cares about your stupid hippy logic
    "Be careful of averages, the average person has one breast and one testicle"
    -Dixy Lee Ray

  8. #278
    Powered by diesel
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,945

    Re: Shocking Anti-Islam Ad Campaign Coming To New York City Buses And Subways

    Quote Originally Posted by tuhaybey View Post
    Ok, lets see it. Provide your evidence that Muslims are less bright than non-Muslims.
    Compare any secular country with church and state separation with Moslem countries turkey is the only modern secular country with majority Muslim population. Because Kemal Attaturk basically destroyed extremist islam, he banned the veils, banned the Arabic language, made the call to prayers required to be announced in Turkish and not Arabic. Oh and the Islamists who resisted were killed.... If you judge intelligence like your red state v blue state map just compare Europe with the middle east
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    No one cares about your stupid hippy logic
    "Be careful of averages, the average person has one breast and one testicle"
    -Dixy Lee Ray

  9. #279
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles area
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,868

    Re: Shocking Anti-Islam Ad Campaign Coming To New York City Buses And Subways

    Quote Originally Posted by tuhaybey View Post
    Not sure what you mean. You live in the US, right?
    Yes, I live in the United States. And I think you know exactly what I mean. I could not made my question any more clear, and your inability to answer it confirms what I thought. You can't back up your wild assertions, because they are products of your imagination and not fact.

  10. #280
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Shocking Anti-Islam Ad Campaign Coming To New York City Buses And Subways

    Quote Originally Posted by tuhaybey View Post
    Ok, lets see it. Provide your evidence that Muslims are less bright than non-Muslims.
    Nobel Prizes: 4 Muslim vs. 129 Jewish Contributions to the World | EuropeNews

    Of course the Muslim record might be better if they allowed girls to go to school.

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •