Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: US State Department Official accuses State of purging Benghazi documentation

  1. #11
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,475

    Re: US State Department Official accuses State of purging Benghazi documentation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Unless there are scraps of evidence that track back to this even (and I doubt there is) it's Maxwell's word against theirs. There may be more circumstantial evidence that may lend some credibility but no smoking gun unless someone took some of that evidence or, if more people come out and are willing to make statements under oath. I have no doubt this actually occurred though. If nothing else, this administration including the Clintons (historically speaking) are very adept at destroying evidence and keeping their asses out of the fire.
    I thought Hillary just "lost" evidence until the time limit expired.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  2. #12
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: US State Department Official accuses State of purging Benghazi documentation

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    I thought Hillary just "lost" evidence until the time limit expired.
    Lost or destroyed... at this point it's semantics.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  3. #13
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,475

    Re: US State Department Official accuses State of purging Benghazi documentation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Please stop being so partisan. Every administration destroys evidence when they're about to have their asses dropped in the hot grease.

    The Justice Department will not file criminal charges over the destruction of CIA videotapes depicting the harsh interrogation of terrorism suspects, limiting the legal fallout from one of the Bush administration's most fraught legacies, officials said Tuesday.

    No charges in destruction of CIA videotapes, Justice Department says
    That may be, but I think he was referring to the Clintons personally, as in Hillary "losing" documents damaging to her case until after the filing deadline. he has a past on that and it is appropriate to be raised in a discussion about the accusation she is at it again.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  4. #14
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,475

    Re: US State Department Official accuses State of purging Benghazi documentation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Lost or destroyed... at this point it's semantics.


    Are you calling me an anti-semantic?

    I will tell you that I have supported Israel since it was formed, two years before I was even born!

    so there.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  5. #15
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    Re: US State Department Official accuses State of purging Benghazi documentation

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Are you calling me an anti-semantic?

    I will tell you that I have supported Israel since it was formed, two years before I was even born!

    so there.
    What do we do in response to such punishment?

    FACE PALM - YouTube
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: US State Department Official accuses State of purging Benghazi documentation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    The Justice Department will not file criminal charges that lead back to Hillary - period. She is the DNC designate for 2016. You disagree?
    I concur, my sources with in the DNC Carnival acknowledged that they ran Barack Obama for President in 2008 as a black man.

    It hasn't worked out t well for the past six years so the DNC has decided to run Hillary Clinton for President in 2016 as a woman with hidden shady past like Obama has.

  7. #17
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: US State Department Official accuses State of purging Benghazi documentation

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Did Clinton Aides Withhold Damaging Benghazi Documents?

    "I told her that My name is on TV and Im on administrative leave, it seems like its about me. Then she said, Youre not harmed, youre still getting paid. Dont watch TV. Take your wife on a cruise. Its not about you; its about Hillary and 2016."

    Interesting turn of events. If this is true then a federal crime has been committed.
    A new report from discredited investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson baselessly suggested State Department staff removed damaging documents on Benghazi instead of turning them over to the Accountability Review Board (ARB) for investigation. But Attkisson's claims have been denied by the State Department and are based solely on speculations from a disgruntled employee after he was disciplined for his "lack of leadership" and engagement by the ARB.


    In a September 15 report for The Daily Signal, a publication of the conservative Heritage Foundation, Attkisson reported that a former State Department diplomat alleges that "Hillary Clinton confidants were part of an operation to 'separate' damaging documents before they were turned over to the Accountability Review Board investigating security lapses surrounding the Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attacks on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya." The Daily Signal described this as a "Benghazi Bombshell."...

    "Scrubbed" Benghazi Docs "Bombshell" Is Based On Evidence-Free Report By Discredited Benghazi Hoax Architect | Blog | Media Matters for America


  8. #18
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,696

    Re: US State Department Official accuses State of purging Benghazi documentation

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    A new report from discredited investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson baselessly suggested State Department staff removed damaging documents on Benghazi instead of turning them over to the Accountability Review Board (ARB) for investigation. But Attkisson's claims have been denied by the State Department and are based solely on speculations from a disgruntled employee after he was disciplined for his "lack of leadership" and engagement by the ARB.


    In a September 15 report for The Daily Signal, a publication of the conservative Heritage Foundation, Attkisson reported that a former State Department diplomat alleges that "Hillary Clinton confidants were part of an operation to 'separate' damaging documents before they were turned over to the Accountability Review Board investigating security lapses surrounding the Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attacks on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya." The Daily Signal described this as a "Benghazi Bombshell."...

    "Scrubbed" Benghazi Docs "Bombshell" Is Based On Evidence-Free Report By Discredited Benghazi Hoax Architect | Blog | Media Matters for America

    Haha, Pete tries to discredit an article by Sheryl Attkisson for the Heritage Foundation with an article at Media Matters.

    As usual, Media Matters progressive rabbit whole "proves" its allegations with links to other Media Matters articles because they know their readers are too shallow of thought to click the citation links.
    Last edited by jmotivator; 09-15-14 at 09:16 PM.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  9. #19
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: US State Department Official accuses State of purging Benghazi documentation

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Haha, Pete tries to discredit an article by Sheryl Attkisson for the Heritage Foundation with an article at Media Matters.

    As usual, Media Matters progressive rabbit whole "proves" its allegations with links to other Media Matters articles because they know their readers are too shallow of thought to click the citation links.
    Lame, very lame indeed.

    "But Attkisson's report has several flaws. It is based solely on conjecture from Maxwell, who does not claim and cannot prove that any documents were withheld from the ARB in its investigation, but rather only speculates about the fate of the documents that were reviewed"


  10. #20
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: US State Department Official accuses State of purging Benghazi documentation

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    That may be, but I think he was referring to the Clintons personally, as in Hillary "losing" documents damaging to her case until after the filing deadline. he has a past on that and it is appropriate to be raised in a discussion about the accusation she is at it again.
    Well it should most certainly be raised, as should other questions. Like why was the arms being pilfered from Gaddafi's army and stored there getting smuggled to Turkey for ultimate destination with the MB, AQ, Al Nusra infested rebels fighting to topple president Assad. I just was wondering if he had a problem when the Bush administration destroyed condemning evidence of torture crimes. Or is it only a problem when democratic administrations do this.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •