Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: Classified pages of a 9/11 report may implicate key ally

  1. #61
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,922

    Re: Classified pages of a 9/11 report may implicate key ally

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Actually, you implied others were being hypocritical in referrence to your admitted islamophobia. So I ask again, what would make those who don't hate Muslims, like you do, "hypocrites"?
    I implied no such thing.

    Why are you hung up slavery? Why do you hate white people, because of slavery? You were never a slave.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  2. #62
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,351

    Re: Classified pages of a 9/11 report may implicate key ally

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I implied no such thing.
    So then why did you say others were hypocrites in relation to your admitted islamophobia? You're not making much sense apdst. First you admit you're an islamophobe. Then you say that at least you're not being a hypocrite or liar. Who has lied about being an islamophobe, apdst?
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  3. #63
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,922

    Re: Classified pages of a 9/11 report may implicate key ally

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    So then why did you say others were hypocrites in relation to your admitted islamophobia? You're not making much sense apdst. First you admit you're an islamophobe. Then you say that at least you're not being a hypocrite or liar. Who has lied about being an islamophobe, apdst?
    Why did you edit my post? Why do you think all white folks should be punished because of slavery and you should be paid reperations? You were never a slave. You didn't even know anyone that was a slave, or know anyone that knew anyone that was a slave. You can't even trace your heritage back far enough to prove that you're directly decended from someone who was a slave,; so why do you think you deserve justice for slaves you're in no way related to?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  4. #64
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,351

    Re: Classified pages of a 9/11 report may implicate key ally

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Why did you edit my post?
    I removed the unimportant parts. I asked you about the statements you made in this post. So I ask again, what did you mean when - in reference to your admitted islamophobia - you claimed that at least you weren't a hypocrite/liar? Who is being hypocritical/lying for not being an islamophobe like you? What are they lying about? Also, as a side question, if someone calls you an islamophobe, will you claim you're not an islamophobe?
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  5. #65
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,922

    Re: Classified pages of a 9/11 report may implicate key ally

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I removed the unimportant parts. I asked you about the statements you made in this post. So I ask again, what did you mean when - in reference to your admitted islamophobia - you claimed that at least you weren't a hypocrite/liar? Who is being hypocritical/lying for not being an islamophobe like you? What are they lying about? Also, as a side question, if someone calls you an islamophobe, will you claim you're not an islamophobe?
    You removed the parts that you're too cowardly to anser. Case closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  6. #66
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,351

    Re: Classified pages of a 9/11 report may implicate key ally

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You removed the parts that you're too cowardly to anser. Case closed.
    Apdst, what makes those who don't hate Muslims hypocrites or liars?
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  7. #67
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,922

    Re: Classified pages of a 9/11 report may implicate key ally

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Apdst, what makes those who don't hate Muslims hypocrites or liars?
    What makes you hate white people?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  8. #68
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,351

    Re: Classified pages of a 9/11 report may implicate key ally

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What
    .... makes those who don't hate muslims, like you do, hypocrites or liars? You're having trouble answering that question.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •