Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 122

Thread: FBI: Cuban Intelligence Aggressively Recruiting Leftist American Academics as Spies,

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: FBI: Cuban Intelligence Aggressively Recruiting Leftist American Academics as Spi

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    This is just another post from you that can't be verified with a link and is therefore dismissed as your usual dishonest hackery .
    Yeah, I understand, if it's on the internet it must be true and if it's not on the internet it never happened.
    And in the past 19 years they been able to put everything on the internet. ****ing unbelievable isn't it ?

  2. #82
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: FBI: Cuban Intelligence Aggressively Recruiting Leftist American Academics as Spi

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Who's more conservative than American conservatives?
    That makes no sense. That's like me asking you "what time is it?" and you say "Nebraska."
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #83
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,910

    Re: FBI: Cuban Intelligence Aggressively Recruiting Leftist American Academics as Spi

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Who's more conservative than American conservatives?
    Ugandan conservatives.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  4. #84
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: FBI: Cuban Intelligence Aggressively Recruiting Leftist American Academics as Spi

    What's not believable is anything you say when you post this moronic nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Yeah, I understand, if it's on the internet it must be true and if it's not on the internet it never happened.
    And in the past 19 years they been able to put everything on the internet. ****ing unbelievable isn't it ?
    It's been the most miserable week of the election season for you righties so I can understand your desperation.
    In linking leftists (Dem politicians) with Cuba .
    Physics is Phun

  5. #85
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,435

    Re: FBI: Cuban Intelligence Aggressively Recruiting Leftist American Academics as Spi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Ugandan conservatives.
    Anything developing, if conservative values are to be taken as socially conservative.

  6. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: FBI: Cuban Intelligence Aggressively Recruiting Leftist American Academics as Spi

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    That makes no sense. That's like me asking you "what time is it?" and you say "Nebraska."
    What nation is more conservative right than the US? What magical nation would these conservative spies go to?

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: FBI: Cuban Intelligence Aggressively Recruiting Leftist American Academics as Spi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Ugandan conservatives.
    Never heard of em. In fact, its liberal handouts that are part of the reason sub-saharan africa is in the mess its in.

  8. #88
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,910

    Re: FBI: Cuban Intelligence Aggressively Recruiting Leftist American Academics as Spi

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Never heard of em. In fact, its liberal handouts that are part of the reason sub-saharan africa is in the mess its in.
    LOL okay.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: FBI: Cuban Intelligence Aggressively Recruiting Leftist American Academics as Spi

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Do you have a PDF of this because I'm not gonna pay 22 bucks to read something you posted on a internet forum...
    Not the JSTOR article but it gives you some insight with the CPUSA and Nazi connections.

    Tares in the Wheat

    Excerpts:

    >" Since Hitler turned on Stalin, there have been no strikes comparable to the North American Aviation, the strike of die casters at the Aluminum Company of America, the seventy-one-day strike at Allis-Chalmers, and the left wing woodworkers' strike in the northwest. From opposition to the defense program, including Lend-Lease, the communists have swung towards direct intervention by the United States in the war. The unions in which the communists and their fellow travelers have influence echo these changed sentiments...."<

  10. #90
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: FBI: Cuban Intelligence Aggressively Recruiting Leftist American Academics as Spi

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    What nation is more conservative right than the US? What magical nation would these conservative spies go to?
    What are you talking about? This has nothing to do with what I asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •