Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 90

Thread: St.Louis Area Cop Thinks Protestors Should Be 'Put Down Like Rabid Dogs'[W:69:81]

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: St.Louis Area Cop Thinks Protestors Should Be 'Put Down Like Rabid Dogs'

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    I would say that the vast majority of Americans don't see having "bad relations" with local law enforcement.

    This is going to back fire on the Democrat Party. With the "Politico" reporting that Al Sharpton is now part of the Obama White House and Al Sharpton is going to lead an anti cop rally in NYC today, the Democrats are going back to the 70's where liberals were viewed as being soft on crime, anti cop and pro criminal.
    We are anti-cop-criminal. You know, the kind who shoot unarmed people down in the streets.

  2. #22
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: St.Louis Area Cop Thinks Protestors Should Be 'Put Down Like Rabid Dogs'

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    There are people of all races and careers who say stupid things. Not sure why this one deserves a thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Because it has been calculated to help further an agenda.
    Both your statements may be true - however stupid people in this case, a stupid cop making a stupid comment furthers that agenda and puts a spotlight on it. A cop who has this opinion has no business being a cop. Yes, those breaking the law, looting, throwing molotov's, shooting at police should be arrested and the book thrown at them to the fullest extent of the law. They do NOT deserve to be put down like rabid dogs because they are not rabid dogs.

    We put way too much emphasis on emotive responses to real life which gets everyone in more trouble and simply incites yet more emotive responses, leaving a vicious circle of violence that leads to nothing positive and no way to heal and move on. "Stupid is as stupid does" really does apply here.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  3. #23
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: St.Louis Area Cop Thinks Protestors Should Be 'Put Down Like Rabid Dogs'

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Both your statements may be true - however stupid people in this case, a stupid cop making a stupid comment furthers that agenda and puts a spotlight on it. A cop who has this opinion has no business being a cop. Yes, those breaking the law, looting, throwing molotov's, shooting at police should be arrested and the book thrown at them to the fullest extent of the law. They do NOT deserve to be put down like rabid dogs because they are not rabid dogs.

    We put way too much emphasis on emotive responses to real life which gets everyone in more trouble and simply incites yet more emotive responses, leaving a vicious circle of violence that leads to nothing positive and no way to heal and move on. "Stupid is as stupid does" really does apply here.
    I agree with what you say.

    But since these are not mutually exclusive dichotomies here, this does not mean an agenda is not involved.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  4. #24
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,175

    Re: St.Louis Area Cop Thinks Protestors Should Be 'Put Down Like Rabid Dogs'

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Any cop who doesn't do his job the way that it should be done needs to pay a price for that failure to perform.

    If you can't do the job, find something else to do.

    Pretty frickin' simple actually.

    Some people were just never born to be cops.
    Part of the job of being a police officer is sometimes having to use deadly force to take down a suspect, however, some people seem to think there's never a reason or justification for doing so. Some people consider Mike Brown to be a "gentle giant", an innocent 18 yr old "boy", while others can see a 6'4", 300lb man and envision how he could be deadly dangerous.

    You're wrong, however - it's not always that frickin' simple.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  5. #25
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    15,193
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: St.Louis Area Cop Thinks Protestors Should Be 'Put Down Like Rabid Dogs'

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Yes it will. But out of 1401 police officers in St. Louis, ONE makes some stupid comments on social media and it gets covered in the press. Where's the stories of the hundreds of officers that give to the community through hours of volunteer work sponsoring charities and programs for troubled youth? Geesh how about a little perspective.
    Well, of course it does. The press isn't there to solve a problem. They usually create more problems than they solve. They love a good fire. What is that song, Dirty Laundry?
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    We should always be aware and on alert of government over-reach and whittling away of rights....not just when our political party isn't in the Oval Office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm sorry that you feel the need to defame the Americans who voted for Hillary Clinton, and that democratic institutions mean so little to you.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: St.Louis Area Cop Thinks Protestors Should Be 'Put Down Like Rabid Dogs'

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    We are anti-cop-criminal. You know, the kind who shoot unarmed people down in the streets.
    A cop just like any civilian under the law can use lethal force when he or she reasonably feels their life is being threaten or is in fear of great bodily harm.

    If the unarmed criminal who had just committed a strong arm robbery and had just shattered the eye socket of the officer inflicting great bodily harm and then after fleeing and turned around and was advancing on the officer, what the **** would you do ? Dial 911 ?

  7. #27
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: St.Louis Area Cop Thinks Protestors Should Be 'Put Down Like Rabid Dogs'

    He is wrong. They should build a perimeter and let the 'protesters' have an absolute ball for about 2 weeks.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: St.Louis Area Cop Thinks Protestors Should Be 'Put Down Like Rabid Dogs'

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    A cop just like any civilian under the law can use lethal force when he or she reasonably feels their life is being threaten or is in fear of great bodily harm.

    If the unarmed criminal who had just committed a strong arm robbery and had just shattered the eye socket of the officer inflicting great bodily harm and then after fleeing and turned around and was advancing on the officer, what the **** would you do ? Dial 911 ?
    The officer didn't know about the strong arm robbery, the officer doesn't have a shattered eye socket, and Mr. Brown wasn't advancing on the officer. Any more falsehoods you care to share?

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: St.Louis Area Cop Thinks Protestors Should Be 'Put Down Like Rabid Dogs'

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    The officer didn't know about the strong arm robbery, the officer doesn't have a shattered eye socket, and Mr. Brown wasn't advancing on the officer. Any more falsehoods you care to share?
    And Brown was shot in the back and was on his knees with his hands raised, you know, the universal sign of surrender.

    >" Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” This comes from a source within the Prosecuting Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police...

    This comes after St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter tweeted out last night that a dozen local witnesses confirmed Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson’s version of the Brown shooting story."<

    BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack | The Gateway Pundit

  10. #30
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,125

    Re: St.Louis Area Cop Thinks Protestors Should Be 'Put Down Like Rabid Dogs'

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    I agree with this - I also don't think that a police officer should be killed while doing their job, but we all know that sometimes happens and sometimes it's because they gave the guy acting stupidly the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately, from what we read on the internet a few people couldn't care less.
    The only way to avoid that is to not give anyone the benefit of anything.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •