Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 98

Thread: “I Only Like White Men On My Money” – Mike Brown’s Own Rap Lyrics Reveal Hatred and R

  1. #1
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    “I Only Like White Men On My Money” – Mike Brown’s Own Rap Lyrics Reveal Hatred and R

    Link: "I Only Like White Men On My Money" - Mike Brown's Own Rap Lyrics Reveal Hatred and Racism? » The Free Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by Source
    http://freepatriot.org/2014/08/16/like-white-men-money-mike-browns-rap-lyrics-reveal-hatred-racism/
    Now, we are getting a more authentic look at Brown’s character and possible mindset. Several blogs reportedly discovered a SoundCloud account that belonged to Mike Brown, and featured amateur rap songs that he wrote and performed himself.
    It has not been fully confirmed that this account did in fact belong to the man shot – however, the account is called“Big’Mike” and features a known picture of Brown. The 18-year-old was known by family members to be working on rap songs. Additionally, some of the rap songs appear to have been posted nearly a month ago, long before the Missouri events made Brown’s name recognizable. This makes it reasonably likely that Brown himself and not an impostor uploaded the songs.
    “Big’Mike’s” rap songs feature explicit, anti-white, and hate-filled lyrics, and talk about murder, drugs, prostitutes, and a thug lifestyle. One of the raps is set to the “Bad Boys” rhythm, and goes: “Sh*t talker, sh*t talker, whatcha gonna do? When a real Killa Killa come for you?


    Admittedly they stated that it cannot be confirmed that it belonged to "Big Mike", but the account's link, which is below, (usually a user defined username) has mention of "big mike" as well as the "jr" designation in it. and his last name "brown" The songs were all posted prior to his death, uses a photo that has been used in other places of him.

    Check it out for yourself.....
    https://soundcloud.com/bigmike-jr-brown

  2. #2
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: “I Only Like White Men On My Money” – Mike Brown’s Own Rap Lyrics Reveal Hatred a

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Link: "I Only Like White Men On My Money" - Mike Brown's Own Rap Lyrics Reveal Hatred and Racism? » The Free Patriot



    Admittedly they stated that it cannot be confirmed that it belonged to "Big Mike", but the account's link, which is below, (usually a user defined username) has mention of "big mike" as well as the "jr" designation in it. and his last name "brown" The songs were all posted prior to his death, uses a photo that has been used in other places of him.

    Check it out for yourself..... [/COLOR]https://soundcloud.com/bigmike-jr-brown[/FONT][/COLOR]
    He may have charged the cop, we aren't sure, but if he did, **** every protestor for jumping to a conclusion. And now that his background is slowly being revealed it is becoming more and more believable that the situation described so far could be completely false and that he could have aggravated the cop and then charged (that is, once we can determine if the weird gunshot in his head was due to him surrendering or charging).
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  3. #3
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: “I Only Like White Men On My Money” – Mike Brown’s Own Rap Lyrics Reveal Hatred a

    All he's doing is talking about dead Presidents (and Ben and Alex). There is no racism here. Way to not understand rap lyrics

    You can always rely on a blog like "Free Patriot" to make up straw man arguments though, like the media portraying him as an angel (it has not), whereas there are just as many people on the "Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin are thugs" bandwagon. All you need to do is take a look at the comments section of this post to see just what kind of readership this blog attracts.

    It should also be mentioned that there is video available that appears to show him actually paying for the cigarillos, so we don't know for a fact whether or not he was shoplifting. Either way, the two events are disconnected, and impugning Brown's character does not do anything to justify Officer Wilson's actions.
    Last edited by StillBallin75; 08-20-14 at 09:09 PM.
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

  4. #4
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: “I Only Like White Men On My Money” – Mike Brown’s Own Rap Lyrics Reveal Hatred a

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    All he's doing is talking about dead Presidents (and Ben and Alex). There is no racism here. Way to not understand rap lyrics

    You can always rely on a blog like "Free Patriot" to make up straw man arguments though, like the media portraying him as an angel (it has not), whereas there are just as many people on the "Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin are thugs" bandwagon. It should also be mentioned that there is video available that appears to show him actually paying for the cigarillos, so we don't know for a fact whether or not he was shoplifting. Either way, the two events are disconnected.
    The media did in fact portray him as an angel, and the protesters are doing just that as well. This is all very reminiscent of the Trayvon Martin incident where a young black man is killed and people get upset and claim he was this good person and then the facts come out afterwards that they are not and people just get angry at those who did the digging up of said facts.

    As for the alleged payment...
    Attorney: Dorian Johnson confirms he was with Brown at store robbery

    You need to start paying more attention apparently, if you wish to discuss this at all.

  5. #5
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: “I Only Like White Men On My Money” – Mike Brown’s Own Rap Lyrics Reveal Hatred a

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Link: "I Only Like White Men On My Money" - Mike Brown's Own Rap Lyrics Reveal Hatred and Racism? » The Free Patriot



    Admittedly they stated that it cannot be confirmed that it belonged to "Big Mike", but the account's link, which is below, (usually a user defined username) has mention of "big mike" as well as the "jr" designation in it. and his last name "brown" The songs were all posted prior to his death, uses a photo that has been used in other places of him.

    Check it out for yourself..... [/COLOR]https://soundcloud.com/bigmike-jr-brown[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Wow. Whoever the rapper is, he's a moron.

  6. #6
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Seen
    10-02-17 @ 04:49 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    521

    Re: “I Only Like White Men On My Money” – Mike Brown’s Own Rap Lyrics Reveal Hatred a

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    He may have charged the cop, we aren't sure, but if he did, **** every protestor for jumping to a conclusion. And now that his background is slowly being revealed it is becoming more and more believable that the situation described so far could be completely false and that he could have aggravated the cop and then charged (that is, once we can determine if the weird gunshot in his head was due to him surrendering or charging).
    Trayvon Martin all over again. Its all the media's fault. They loooove to twist stories to fit a certain narrative. One outlet portrays the "victim" as an angel who is a gentle giant, another outlet portrays him as a thug. No wonder this nation is so divided. The solution? Quit watching TV. Rather than wait for the investigation to be completed, they have to perpetuate their narrative to get viewers. Anyone twho believes anything they read before the investigation details are released is just perpetuating the problem. Over the last decade we have turned into a 'guilty until proven innocent' society. Noone gets the benefit of the doubt anymore, just instantly crucify everyone. The internet is filled with hate also. Look at any news article comments. Filled with hate.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: “I Only Like White Men On My Money” – Mike Brown’s Own Rap Lyrics Reveal Hatred a

    WOW! Brown MAY have been guilty of producing bad rap music so he deserved to be murdered in the street?
    Is that WTF I am reading here?
    You people are desperate.

  8. #8
    Guru
    1750Texan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southcental Texas
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,569

    Re: “I Only Like White Men On My Money” – Mike Brown’s Own Rap Lyrics Reveal Hatred a

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Link: "I Only Like White Men On My Money" - Mike Brown's Own Rap Lyrics Reveal Hatred and Racism? » The Free Patriot



    Admittedly they stated that it cannot be confirmed that it belonged to "Big Mike", but the account's link, which is below, (usually a user defined username) has mention of "big mike" as well as the "jr" designation in it. and his last name "brown" The songs were all posted prior to his death, uses a photo that has been used in other places of him.

    Check it out for yourself..... [/COLOR]https://soundcloud.com/bigmike-jr-brown[/FONT][/COLOR]

    Do you understand the concept of rap?

    Do you believe NWA wanted to kill all white people? Do you believe Ozzy Osbourne is a devil worshiper? Or that Debbie Boone was a virgin? Or that Country artists are super-patriots?


  9. #9
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,933

    Re: “I Only Like White Men On My Money” – Mike Brown’s Own Rap Lyrics Reveal Hatred a

    Not all the facts are in, but this hasn't stopped people from committing to one narrative or another, and it's just sad. All of this is, and shame on the self-aggrandizing opportunists such as Sharpton.

    This is a travesty unfolding. The prosecutor should be removed because his father was killed in 1964 by a black man. Ferguson is being called "Ground Zero" by activists. Governor Nixon spoke not of justice but, rather, of justice for Michael Brown's family. It seems clear to me that only an indictment and then a conviction of Officer Wilson is going to satisfy some. This is a perversion of justice in a system based on innocent until proven guilty.

  10. #10
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: “I Only Like White Men On My Money” – Mike Brown’s Own Rap Lyrics Reveal Hatred a

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    WOW! Brown MAY have been guilty of producing bad rap music so he deserved to be murdered in the street?
    Is that WTF I am reading here?
    You people are desperate.
    Uhhh..... where in the **** did you read that?
    I don't recall having said anything like that... can you quote me on that?

    All I am saying is that it seems to me that this situation is very similar to Trayvon Martin, in that one person is accused of racism against an innocent kid, and then when more facts come out, it is discovered that the only racist was the "innocent kid" and not the person originally accused.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •