Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 341

Thread: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted – Attempt To Defame [WL:168]

  1. #81
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Vict

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    Well nobody is denying that Brown and the clerk exchange words. Also if you look at the video, the clerk is trying to stop Brown from leaving. This is why he grab him by the neck and push him aside.
    I love how you characterize strong arm robbery as "exchanging words".

  2. #82
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,198

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Vict

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Would it make a single bit of difference to you?
    It would, but I'm not pretending to see something in the video that I didn't see. Would it make a difference to you if he didn't?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  3. #83
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,091

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Vict

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    You said when the police arrest someone but release him, it's because he was innocent.
    Lmao, now you're just making things up. Here is the post again:

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    ------ Do those words mean anything to you? These people weren't charged with anything, they were wrongfully arrested and released without charges. They're innocent. Am I seriously explaining this to you?
    Oh ffs. Are you kidding me? Is this from the same logic that brings us the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence? Are you part of the group that says pepper spray is just food stuff? Here's a clue for you bud, if you're arrested and you aren't charged with anything - you are an INNOCENT PERSON. You were an innocent person the entire time. You weren't charged with anything after your arrest? You are an innocent person. You were not violating any laws. That's why you weren't charged. You weren't doing anything illegal, there was no reason to arrest you.
    I stated a person who isn't charged with a crime is innocent - That is a fact under US law.
    I stated a person who is arrested is still innocent - That is a fact under US law.
    I stated a person who is charged with a crime is still innocent. That is a fact under US law.

    As a matter of fact, the only time you're guilty of a crime is when you're convicted of such. That is a fact under US law. Are you disputing these facts?

    You showed nothing to indicate that Wilson answered to Obama. No surprise. Just nonsense about armored vehicles. Did Wilson drive an armored car when he shot Brown, personally provided by Obama? Nope.

    Stop flailing and stop posting nonsense. By the way, I am not Rand Paul, so I have no clue why you posted a link about Rand Paul. Can't you speak for yourself?
    Good grief, it's like you don't get points made to you with evidence. Local police governments like the one whose actions you vehemently support in Ferguson are dependent on the federal government you hate so much to conduct everyday activities, procure training and equipment etc. That you supposedly stand against big government but somehow support the actions of the local government which is clearly funded/trained/etc. by money from federal government shows a certain... hypocrisie.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #84
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Vict

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    You seem to think that his friend lied about Brown surrendering. Now, you believe this part.

    I don't believe the blog to be necessarily true or false. It's interesting, if inconclusive evidence. You want to say it doesn't prove anything, fine. Then it doesn't prove anything - either way.
    It's not evidence if you have to edit the video to get there.

  5. #85
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Vict

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Would it make a single bit of difference to you?
    He either did not see the video or is flat out lying.

    I would say the second option is more likely, but I suppose he might just be completely ignorant of what transpired.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  6. #86
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,275

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Vict

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I didn't see him attack the clerk in the video. Which part were you watching?

    What do you think he's doing here?

    [

  7. #87
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Vict

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    So you don't want to see evidence that goes against your point of view either.

    Wow, you're sooooo superior.
    Where did I say, or even imply that? You want to rely upon an edited video and a retelling of what happened by folks who weren't anywhere near Ferguson when the event went down as evidence? Really?

  8. #88
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:21 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Vict

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaudreaux View Post
    Sorry, but... and continuing to say the same thing over and over to try and prove your ridiculous position is just .
    It is hysterical to see him lecture anyone about our legal system when I once tried explaining what "reasonable suspicion" meant as a legal term and he never got it.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  9. #89
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,275

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Vict

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    <off topic stuff>.
    Don't derail this thread anymore. And if you insist on doing so, don't involve me in it.

  10. #90
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,198

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Vict

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    It's not evidence if you have to edit the video to get there.
    The video shown doesn't really show anything. Not without a doubt at least.

    Unless you edited it, you don't know where it was edited.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •