Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 341

Thread: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted – Attempt To Defame [WL:168]

  1. #291
    Advisor csense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    NE Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    329

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Vict

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Has anybody considered that his friend wasn't lying at all. That they did rob the store, and that he was surrendering? It's not out of the question, I don't think.
    Arms above the head, in a surrender position, can not account for multiple wounds from a single round, and there are at least two rounds that caused multiple wounds. That's why these idiots at the Press conference came out with these wild hypotheticals about additional rounds being fired. That's all they have to try and explain away the obvious....

  2. #292
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,010

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Vict

    Quote Originally Posted by csense View Post
    Arms above the head, in a surrender position, can not account for multiple wounds from a single round, and there are at least two rounds that caused multiple wounds. That's why these idiots at the Press conference came out with these wild hypotheticals about additional rounds being fired. That's all they have to try and explain away the obvious....
    The original witness said Brown was laying down with hands up when executed. The news has since changed it to "had hands up" while leaving the layign part down.
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  3. #293
    Advisor csense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    NE Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    329

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Vict

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    The original witness said Brown was laying down with hands up when executed. The news has since changed it to "had hands up" while leaving the layign part down.
    They said a lot of things that aren't compatible with the autopsy report. Other than that, I'm not sure what your point is.

  4. #294
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,903

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Vict

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    This isn't the official autopsy and the doctor doing it is not the coroner.
    Besides the initial autopsy, Dr. Baden provided a second. In his press conference he was asked about x-rays and confirmed that the proper photos were taken during the first autopsy of the body/positions of the bullets.

    Baden is a nationally recognized expert witness, so I'm certain he and his people, who are comfortable with high-profile media attention, were fastidiously thorough. Whomever's performing this third autopsy is going to be repeating his work, and with three sets of documentation, there is surely going to be commonality in them.

  5. #295
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,159

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Vict

    Quote Originally Posted by csense View Post
    Ya, well, bully on me for suggesting an idiom that you were likely to run with. Where the hell did you go to school, at Our Lady of childlike understanding?
    So, no attention should be paid to the evidence? We get that you think Brown deserved it, but all evidence that you don't like should be ignored?

    Sounds about right...


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  6. #296
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,159

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Vict

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    This isn't the official autopsy and the doctor doing it is not the coroner.
    I'm not saying anything about this autopsy in general. But I would say that it should be determined on the evidence, not what some people want the verdict to be.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  7. #297
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    15,250
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Vict

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    The only holes are in the accounts against the Officer.
    His account has no holes in it.
    Actually one other person has some holes in them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    We should always be aware and on alert of government over-reach and whittling away of rights....not just when our political party isn't in the Oval Office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm sorry that you feel the need to defame the Americans who voted for Hillary Clinton, and that democratic institutions mean so little to you.

  8. #298
    Advisor csense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    NE Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    329

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Vict

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    So, no attention should be paid to the evidence?

    I've been arguing the autopsy results on this forum for a few days now, and I've been pointing out why such evidence as yours is contradicted by those results. If you are unable to comprehend that, then I'm not sure what to tell you. You pretty much do what other people are doing. It goes in one ear and out the other while they busily shoot their mouths off about things they know nothing about. If anyone is ignoring evidence here, it is you, but that's just par for the course considering that there aren't a whole lot of people, especially in the Black community, who really do want to know what happened. Better to just bury it, blame someone else, and let the killing and mayhem continue...and make no mistake about it, continue it will and it can only get worse as time goes on. Who the hell cares about some young Black kid, or the hundreds each year, who throw their lives away because the adults in their lives are too cowardly to put a stop to this madness, and that's just what it is, madness. Just so long as they can be used as political martyrs. That's the important thing.

    This whole thing disgusts me to no end








    We get that you think Brown deserved it.

    Didn't anybody ever tell you it's dangerous to play with loaded words. You don't have a clue what I think. If Brown attacked and beat this Officer, which now seems likely, he was justified in using lethal force. Period, end of discussion, and you keep firing until the threat is resolved. Officer Wilson may have been the person that pulled the trigger, but he's not the one that killed him. Michael Brown was dead long before Wilson ever came in contact with him. That distinction goes to the people and leaders of his community who have let this pathology fester for decades, with the result being that you now have a generation of especially young Black men who don't know how to navigate social encounters without acting violently, and that behavior is learned and taught. It's not something you're born with.
    .




    but all evidence that you don't like should be ignored?

    I've already explained to you why certain evidence should be dismissed if it conflicts with the autopsy. Other than that, and to repeat myself, you don't get to create hypotheticals that are designed for the sole purpose to fit the evidence. Rather, the evidence either supports the Officer's version or it supports Johnson's version. That's it. That's the reality of the situation. Fishing for reasons to turn this Officer into something he probably isn't, is immoral, to say the least, and it ought to stop. But it won't, because people are too cowardly to do it..



    Sounds about right...


    You can roll your eyes all you want and pat yourself on the back. Congratulations, you seem to be in good company...

  9. #299
    Educator Soupnazi630's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-08-14 @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    855

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame [WL:168]

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    It does show him at the counter. It is true that you can't tell if he paid or not. However, you don't know that he didn't.

    The lawyer who stated that the store did not report a robbery was the store's lawyer.
    And the police report about the robbery is public and simply proves the lawyer wrong.

  10. #300
    Educator Soupnazi630's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-08-14 @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    855

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Vict

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    The original witness said Brown was laying down with hands up when executed. The news has since changed it to "had hands up" while leaving the layign part down.
    No he did not.

    No witness has said Brown was lying down

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •