Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 341

Thread: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted – Attempt To Defame [WL:168]

  1. #251
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,025

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame [WL:168]

    Quote Originally Posted by csense View Post
    Yea, and what's your point. Unless you have evidence that the autopsy was fabricated, then shut the hell up about it...
    Mmmm seems to have hit a raw nerve with you. Interesting.
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  2. #252
    Advisor csense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    NE Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    329

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame [WL:168]

    Quote Originally Posted by grip View Post
    Only in your opinion does the evidence, so far, completely support Wilson's version of the events. The whole thing could even be a big mistake, where Brown was walking forward with arms up surrendering and the cop mistakenly assumed Brown was coming forward in another attack. Wilson then started firing to stop him, causing Brown to fall forward out of fear and get two wounds in the head?
    .
    Again, and I'm only going to say this one more time, it has to fit either the Officer's version of events or that of Johnson. That is the reality of the situation. You don't get the opportunity to create hypotheticals that are solely designed to fit the evidence using ideal circumstances.

    The autopsy supports the Officer's version of events. It does not support Johnson's version.

  3. #253
    dangerously addictive
    americanwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,435

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame [WL:168]

    Quote Originally Posted by csense View Post
    .
    Again, and I'm only going to say this one more time, it has to fit either the Officer's version of events or that of Johnson. That is the reality of the situation. You don't get the opportunity to create hypotheticals that are solely designed to fit the evidence using ideal circumstances.

    The autopsy supports the Officer's version of events. It does not support Johnson's version.

    For real? There is no chance that both of them are lying or maybe perhaps just don't recall the events as they really happened? As you yourself said, people lie to make themselves look good.
    I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it.
    _____________________________________________

  4. #254
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,183

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame [WL:168]

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Good morning Rocket,

    I'm not going to join in on ganging up on you for creating this thread and posting the link. You actually do a service by showing how wild speculation and flat out lies can be spread and validated by their appearance on the internet. It is remarkable, in my view, that mere conjecture, no better informed than yours or mine, gets status as fact because it appears on some site that has the appearance of legitimacy. The internet is great, but too many people, and often mostly young people, eat up every word as if it was gospel truth.

    Thank you for not joining in on the "hate on rocket"-fest that this turned into. There are certain posters who have turned attacking me into a sport.

    I admitted from the very beginning that the title was misleading. However, I think that it's important to consider any and all evidence that comes to light. It is sad that nobody would want to consider this because it contradicts their preferred version. It may be that the officer was justified, but I am not prepared to say that I'm convinced of that quite yet. The FB post from a radio station called "The Viper" is not something that I'm prepared to take as truth, but some people seem to think that it's far more trustworthy than my source because it backs up their beliefs.

    It seems to me that there is not much proof either way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  5. #255
    Advisor csense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    NE Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    329

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame [WL:168]

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    Mmmm seems to have hit a raw nerve with you. Interesting.
    Raw nerve? Please...

    I tire of the nonsense and idiocy surrounding this case.

  6. #256
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Vict

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Then by all means, point out these holes. I assure you, you have none. Which most likely means you do not know of all the known evidence.

    So start pointing them out.

    Let me give you an indication of what a hole might look like.
    Chief Jackson first said that officer Wilson left a "sick call" to respond to the robbery where he confronted Brown because he fitted the description. Then he later come out and said that officer Wilson had no knowledge of the robbery when he confronted Brown. He stop him because he was bloacking traffic.

    These are not my words but his.

    I think you are not interested in knowing the truth because you wouldn't even question these two conflicting stories. But yet you demonize the two conflicting accounts from Brown's friend. You just want to justify the shooting because obviously if a white cop killed a black teenager then there is nothing to question because all cops are good.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you don't want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying you want a country based on Christian values, because you don't." Jimmy Carter

  7. #257
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Vict

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    No need to.
    Then I recommend you don't accuse me of s*** I didn't say or do.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you don't want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying you want a country based on Christian values, because you don't." Jimmy Carter

  8. #258
    Advisor csense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    NE Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    329

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame [WL:168]

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    For real? There is no chance that both of them are lying or maybe perhaps just don't recall the events as they really happened? As you yourself said, people lie to make themselves look good.
    When the evidence contradicts whatever statements are made, then we know for a fact that it is a lie. So far, the evidence doesn't contradict the Officer's version of events. In fact, such evidence supports it.

    If all you can do is simply call this Officer a liar in spite of the evidence, then you don't have much at all, if anything...

  9. #259
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,697

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Vict

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Can someone point out the credit / bank card or cash in the video at this BLOG? I watched it a bunch of times and can't make out him paying and getting a receipt which is standard practice for purchasing something at a store. Huh....

    And really, aren't blogs the most unbiased and truthful sources available? They simply NEVER try to push a specific point of view do they?
    He paid for the cigars with $hoving, look!

    Capture.jpg

    Police busted!!

    Fun game: Walk into your local convenience store and look where they keep the cigars. If "Big Mike" was going to be stealing cigars he would be leaning over the counter to grab them. Hey look, a video of "Big Mike" leaning way over the counter and coming back with a fist full of cigars! Imagine that...
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  10. #260
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,183

    Re: Brown paid for cigars - Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Vict

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    So now that you know the other guy in the video said they were robbing the place (which contradicts the blog), and now that you've seen pictures and unedited video of Brown attacking the clerk, what do you think of the conclusion the blog made?
    I don't think you can make many conclusions at all based on it. I find it odd that they would have to rob the place for a few packages of cigars, and not say, money. With no sound, it's hard to tell what may have been said, and I think it's hard to say with any certainty what the real truth is.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •