Page 82 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 1363

Thread: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?[W:667]

  1. #811
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,209

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Sure sure, it will be a suprise And no we will not all be judged that is YOUR opinion from your sky fairy book that was created by MAN.
    Do you have complete 'faith' in that opinion?
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  2. #812
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    I would like to sit around and help reverse it's course. It's failing in Europe..will fail here.
    Well you aren't, because we have this thing called freedom that you don't like. You want to force everyone else to follow YOUR morality.

  3. #813
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Do you have complete 'faith' in that opinion?
    Yep, I do. And you're correct labeling my OPINION as just faith, just as what you say is your OPINION. It is not FACT either way.

    I do not try and force people to follow my faith, yet you seem to want to control others to follow yours.

  4. #814
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,209

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Well you aren't, because we have this thing called freedom that you don't like. You want to force everyone else to follow YOUR morality.
    When I see this country going to Hell in a hand basket, yes that would be my response.

    God needs to slap American up side the head.
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  5. #815
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,209

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yep, I do. And you're correct labeling my OPINION as just faith, just as what you say is your OPINION. It is not FACT either way.

    I do not try and force people to follow my faith, yet you seem to want to control others to follow yours.
    I admittedly have NO control over anyone here yet, I feel a constant pressure to accept things I know are sin as valid and lawful.
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  6. #816
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    When I see this country going to Hell in a hand basket, yes that would be my response.

    God needs to slap American up side the head.
    When your faith is shown as fact, than you might have a point. But no, we have freedom in this country and you are not appointed by God to "Save us". Seems to me you have a Jesus complex going on there.

  7. #817
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    I admittedly have NO control over anyone here yet, I feel a constant pressure to accept things I know are sin as valid and lawful.
    No, you just think that. Noone is forcing you to "accept" anything. It is YOUR choice, you just don't have the power to force people to follow your faith and that is what is upsetting you.

  8. #818
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,209

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    When your faith is shown as fact, than you might have a point. But no, we have freedom in this country and you are not appointed by God to "Save us". Seems to me you have a Jesus complex going on there.
    Just as a fisher of men...no one is Jesus.
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  9. #819
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Just as a fisher of men...no one is Jesus.
    Then please stop acting like you are with the whole "you have to save us".

  10. #820
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,209

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    No, you just think that. None is forcing you to "accept" anything. It is YOUR choice, you just don't have the power to force people to follow your faith and that is what is upsetting you.
    The Homosexual lobby is pressuring the SCOTUS, the Congress and the minds of Americans on a daily basis to put aside their moral conscience and accept sin into their lives no matter how innocent you make it sound.
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •