Page 58 of 137 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 1363

Thread: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?[W:667]

  1. #571
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,742

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    Gay sex is an abomination, and gay marriage is nothing more than institutionalized sin. And anyone who thinks otherwise needs to wake up and become more cognizant of what God considers right and proper.
    I assume you agree with my post because you didn't provide any objections.

    Nothing is being forced upon you. You don't need to accept anything. You get to express this opinion every day until the day you die. Enjoy.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  2. #572
    Sage
    Papa bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    06-25-15 @ 01:35 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,927

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    In your opinion. The majority of folks in this country do not believe it is disgusting. That means that your opinion will eventually get trumped.
    When enough people in a state think having sex with monkeys is all good fun then they can legalize it.
    You can't reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into in the first place.

  3. #573
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa bull View Post
    When enough people in a state think having sex with monkeys is all good fun then they can legalize it.
    Which has nothing to do with same sex marriage being legalized a different way. Having sex with a monkey is not, nor could not be viewed as being a legal right. There is no question of harm or conflicting rights when it comes to an adult humans choosing to have some form of sex with another adult human, of either sex. There is easily a question of harm or possibly even conflicting rights (particularly if the state has any animal cruelty laws) that come into play here when talking about an adult human having sex with an animal. And marriage is a completely different matter altogether here.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  4. #574
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,996

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa bull View Post
    When enough people in a state think having sex with monkeys is all good fun then they can legalize it.
    And this has something to do with SSM how?
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  5. #575
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:27 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,510

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    Gay sex is an abomination, and gay marriage is nothing more than institutionalized sin. And anyone who thinks otherwise needs to wake up and become more cognizant of what God considers right and proper.
    There is no god. Period.

    Regardless of that fact, if YOU think something is a sin, don't do it.

    It's not your place to tell others what's religiously proper, and what's not.

    You are a fallible human who is also NOT without sin.

    Those who live in glass houses should not throw feces encrusted stones.

  6. #576
    Sage
    Papa bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    06-25-15 @ 01:35 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,927

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    And this has something to do with SSM how?
    It had everything to do with the quoted remarks I was responding to. Try to follow the conversations and you won't get so confused.
    You can't reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into in the first place.

  7. #577
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,744

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    Push that debauchery, CC. All it shows is what percentage of Americans are Biblically-challenged heathens.

    Regular people don't need to know how other folks perform sex acts.
    If you would prefer to live in a theocracy, you are living in the wrong country. Perhaps you would be happy somewhere else? Because your sentiments are very anti-American. More similar to the fundamentalist Muslims from the way you write.

    Certainly not similar to the Christian faith I grew up in that preached brotherly love and forgiveness and God's grace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  8. #578
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,742

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa bull View Post
    When enough people in a state think having sex with monkeys is all good fun then they can legalize it.
    Animals cannot consent to sexual activity.

    Marriage isn't sex, by the way. Ask any married man. I'm not sure why you focus on the sex, gay people already have the right to have sex. Do you want to ban sodomy? Should the government decide what consenting adults can do in the bedroom?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #579
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,996

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa bull View Post
    It had everything to do with the quoted remarks I was responding to. Try to follow the conversations and you won't get so confused.
    In your opinion. The majority of folks in this country do not believe it is disgusting. That means that your opinion will eventually get trumped.
    Nope still an irrelevant remark care to elaborate?
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  10. #580
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,744

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post


    Regular people don't need to know how other folks perform sex acts.
    Is marriage only about sex? LOLOLOLOL

    Are you married? How much ya gettin'?

    If anything, most people hear that the sex becomes less and less with marriage.

    But you provide a perfect example: you see gay people defined completely by a sex act. Not as people. Are YOU defined by the sex you have? Frequency, type, positions? Are you? No. Do you look at other (straight) people and define them by the sex they may or may not be having?

    You are a hypocrite and it's very ignorant (and rather perverted) to only envision gays like that.

    Gays are doctors, lawyers, professional athletes, teachers, scientists, artists, architects, janitors, shopkeepers, police officers, etc etc etc. They contribute a great deal to society. It's gross and mentally limited to only define them by the sex they have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •