Page 15 of 137 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 1363

Thread: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?[W:667]

  1. #141
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,032

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    No. I do not.
    At this point opposing same sex marriage is pretty much like opposing the move from dvd's to instant streaming.

  2. #142
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,998

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    At this point opposing same sex marriage is pretty much like opposing the move from dvd's to instant streaming.
    You best be ****ing glad you didn't bring my vinyl into this discussion mister!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #143
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa bull View Post
    It's not a fallacy that natural mamallian pairings are male plus female. The fact that natural is also traditional doesn't make it an "appeal to tradition" logical fallacy. It's an "appeal to common sense" logical conclusion.
    Firstly, since marriage is a legal institution, it certainly is an appeal to tradition logical fallacy to make the claim that you did. Oh, and the "common sense" argument always fails. It's an excuse for not having any logical of factual response.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  4. #144
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa bull View Post
    Actually, I believe the purpose of marriage is to provide legal framework for support of the natural pairing of a man and a woman into a bonded couple. Merely being one of each sex meets the criteria of being the natural form for bonded couples to take. Successfully procreating isn't the defining characteristic.
    I can accept that this is YOUR belief. Doesn't mean it extends outside of you or applies to anyone else.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  5. #145
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa bull View Post
    Natural is absolutely a basis for laws. You can't bugger a horse because it's unnatural. Maybe you think you should be able to but the law says you can't.
    That's not why you can't "bugger" a horse. You can't "bugger" a horse because a horse can't give consent.

    You don't seem to know what the word "natural" means.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  6. #146
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa bull View Post
    Wrong. You only need consent to have sex with human beings. Bestiality, incest and other similar perversions are illegal because they are unnatural and unacceptable behaviors.
    Wrong. They are illegal because the animal cannot give consent.

    Again, you don't seem to know what "natural" means.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  7. #147
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,359

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    That's not why you can't "bugger" a horse. You can't "bugger" a horse because a horse can't give consent.

    You don't seem to know what the word "natural" means.
    While consent is the basis, I figure buggering a horse is unnatural. Would you argue it is natural?

  8. #148
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabanist View Post
    Well, as a personal opinion, which i am entitled to, i dont want to see gay pda. But gays seem to want to put their sexuality in peoples faces moreso than heteros.
    Prove it.

    Its unnatural and disgusting.
    Your opinion, no basis in fact.

    You and other gays want to fight someone so bad you knew full well what i meant but you had to exaggerate.
    No one wants to fight, but when you say ridiculous things like you said in the post that I have quoted here, guaranteed people are going to call you on it. If you don't want to be called on those ridiculous things, try not to say ridiculous things.

    I do not think the gov should be involved however. That would be an over reach of governmental power imo
    Now this is all you really needed to say.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  9. #149
    Sage
    Sherman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 11:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,774

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Very interesting results thus far.


    Marriage
    A self-selecting poll on a conservative website? Come on. You know SSM is going to be legal you're just mad about it. The world you grew up in is changing rapidly as you age and it's frightening. It's the natural state of affairs as culture changes and the old views and generations pass away. You are on the tail end of a cultural perspective that will be gone before this century is out.

  10. #150
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    Re: Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Its trrue that it is a Consevative site but Politico is not and as a Conservative I visit it all the time so itt is inaccurate to say that only Conservatives visit there.
    Townhall's "poll" was completely unscientific and easily gamed. I could go there and skew the poll and no one would ever know. The scientific polls are the ones that I posted.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •