Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 144

Thread: Alleged friend of the officer who shot Michael Brown calls into radio show...

  1. #61
    Professor
    Capster78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    08-24-15 @ 02:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,253

    Re: Alleged friend of the officer who shot Michael Brown calls into radio show...

    Quote Originally Posted by reinoe View Post
    If she was using her brain she wouldn't have called in the first place. Now the officer is in deep for discussing this shooting with someone he never should have been discussing it with.

    Or we can assume that the officer involved is a professional and he kept his mouth shut, and if that's the case then this woman who called in has to be liar.
    She was using her brain. That is why she called the radio station to discuss the issue. In fact, she may have saved many lives by doing so. If the other side of the story is not heard, then the looting and killing by the protesters continues, rallied on by the usual race baiters. If some doubt is put into the credibility of the rioters, it will weed out the ignoramouses that simply got caught up in the media attention and the ignoramouses that are just simply criminals using it as a means to be criminals.
    - There was never a good war, or a bad peace.
    - Idealistically, everything should work as you planed it to. Realistically, it depends on how idealistic you are as to the measure of success.
    - Better to be a pessimist before, and an optimist afterwords.

  2. #62
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Alleged friend of the officer who shot Michael Brown calls into radio show...

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post



    This is second-hand hearsay evidence. IOW: It's BS.

  3. #63
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Alleged friend of the officer who shot Michael Brown calls into radio show...

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    A third party calling into a radio station is not the other side's story.
    The other side is the officer's testimony.



    It's second-hand hearsay BS.

  4. #64
    Sage
    reinoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Out West
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    16,063
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Alleged friend of the officer who shot Michael Brown calls into radio show...

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    That is an assertion that has not been substantiated in any way.
    So let me add, if she was told, while it is likely inappropriate, I seriously doubt he will be held accountable for telling a significant other what happened in his life.
    The he was talking about this shooting when he's not supposed to have been doing so? I'm pretty sure if this "friend" has details about the case he had to have been talking about the shooting or this caller is lying and making **** up. So there is a 100% chance one of these things happened. I don't need it to be substantiated that one of these two things took place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post
    Or, he could've confided in his spouse or significant other wanting to get some of it off his chest (killing someone) and didn't think or know they would tell someone else who would then call a radio station... or I could be completely wrong....
    So he's an unprofessional. And if he's an unprofessional in one way then he probably handled the shooting unprofessionally as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Capster78 View Post
    She was using her brain. That is why she called the radio station to discuss the issue. In fact, she may have saved many lives by doing so. If the other side of the story is not heard, then the looting and killing by the protesters continues, rallied on by the usual race baiters. If some doubt is put into the credibility of the rioters, it will weed out the ignoramouses that simply got caught up in the media attention and the ignoramouses that are just simply criminals using it as a means to be criminals.
    That's a goddamn stretch and you know it. She's saving lives by talking about something she shouldn't have any information about?

    Now that the usual suspects have come out of the woodwork does anyone else have anything to say about this "friend" who called in?
    Trump Attacked A Syrian Airfield. Trump will be a one-term president.

  5. #65
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Alleged friend of the officer who shot Michael Brown calls into radio show...

    Quote Originally Posted by [B
    Josie
    [/B];1063644527]What? LOL!



    I'll never believe that it was Josie until I see some solid proof.

  6. #66
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Alleged friend of the officer who shot Michael Brown calls into radio show...

    Quote Originally Posted by reinoe View Post
    The he was talking about this shooting when he's not supposed to have been doing so? I'm pretty sure if this "friend" has details about the case he had to have been talking about the shooting or this caller is lying and making **** up. So there is a 100% chance one of these things happened. I don't need it to be substantiated that one of these two things took place.
    You're sure?
    iLOL


    You thinking he is, does not dictate if he is.
    So yes, it does need to be substantiated. Simply because he may not be in it deep.
    Last edited by Excon; 08-16-14 at 05:45 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #67
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,332

    Re: Alleged friend of the officer who shot Michael Brown calls into radio show...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    This is also why we should just start requiring cops to wear cameras as part of the uniform. If we can record these situations, it would go a long way into stopping the knee jerk reactions and allow us to properly assess the situation. If course it wouldn't be a 100% guarantee, but it would likely go quite far into clearing many these things up.
    I can't remember where I was at--maybe in Texas--and saw a police unit that had 360 degree video installed on the car.

    If I was a cop, I would want everything I do captured on video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #68
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Alleged friend of the officer who shot Michael Brown calls into radio show...

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    This is second-hand hearsay evidence. IOW: It's BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    It's second-hand hearsay BS.

    Second hand, third party, hearsay. Yes.
    "Bs"? Not necessarily so.

    What she related of his account is far more believable than what the cohort said in his video.

    Especially as it matches up with other information.


    His moving toward the officer?
    An eye witness basically saying the same thing that has been reported.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Conservative Treehouse

    @6:28/6:29 of video

    #1 How’d he get from there to there?

    #2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck

    {crosstalk}

    #2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him

    {crosstalk}

    #2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –

    #1. Oh, the police got his gun

    #2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

    {crosstalk}

    #2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing

    #1 The Police?

    #2 The Police shot him

    #1 Police?

    #2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

    The “JJ Witness Video” – Eye Witness Audio of Mike Brown Shooting States: “Brown Doubled Back Toward POlice”… | The Last Refuge
    Last edited by Excon; 08-16-14 at 05:49 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #69
    Professor
    Capster78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    08-24-15 @ 02:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,253

    Re: Alleged friend of the officer who shot Michael Brown calls into radio show...

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post


    Second hand, third party, hearsay. Yes.
    "Bs"? Not necessarily so.

    What she related of his account is far more believable than what the cohort said in his video.

    Especially as it matches up with other information.


    His moving toward the officer?
    An eye witness basically saying the same thing that has been reported.
    I like how the video starts out... that they had no reason to shoot the guy.. The one lady said she was in the shower and heard the shots. She did not witness anything. The guy holding the camera came out after everything happened... But apparently they KNEW the police officers had NO REASON to kill the guy. This in itself shows that this entire neighborhood simply hates police officers. No matter what the reason would be, it would not justify the shooting of this guy to them.
    - There was never a good war, or a bad peace.
    - Idealistically, everything should work as you planed it to. Realistically, it depends on how idealistic you are as to the measure of success.
    - Better to be a pessimist before, and an optimist afterwords.

  10. #70
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Alleged friend of the officer who shot Michael Brown calls into radio show...

    Quote Originally Posted by Capster78 View Post
    I like how the video starts out... that they had no reason to shoot the guy.. The one lady said she was in the shower and heard the shots. She did not witness anything. The guy holding the camera came out after everything happened... But apparently they KNEW the police officers had NO REASON to kill the guy. This in itself shows that this entire neighborhood simply hates police officers. No matter what the reason would be, it would not justify the shooting of this guy to them.
    It is that background witness that reveals the cohorts story to be false and confirms some of the the officers version as recounted by the third party.


    The Officers pic has been revealed through a Facebook image.
    I wonder how long before someone posts it?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •