Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 581

Thread: Christian Leader: ISIS is Beheading Children[W:131]

  1. #61
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    while you and me agree on that point ( mostly)...(I preferred assassination over idiot invasion )
    you can't unbreak eggs ....you can clean up the mess , or leave it messy... but refusing to move beyond saying " the other guy broke the eggs" is ****ing ignorant.. and seriously, for 6 years all y'all have said is " Bush broke the eggs"


    what's Obama going ot do about Iraq?..."Bush brike the eggs..."

    how about ISIS?.. how's Obama going to handle them?..."Bush broke the eggs...."


    at this point, i'd rather have Bush in office, at least then you Democrats would hold somebody accountable for something going on currently
    I'm not invoking Bush broke the eggs out of the blue. When I say that it is in response to the whole crap that this entire mess is somehow Obama broke the eggs. Then you chime in as if I started the conversation when I was merely replying to extreme partisan garbage. I'm not starting threads saying "thanks bush for breaking the eggs."

    ISIS... Is Obama doing something. Yes. So he's trying to clean it up. I dunno how he'll handle it but I'm not going to back what he does simply because his name is Obama and he's a Democrat. I know how I'd probably approach it and it's the same way you say you agreed with me originally. Black Op the hell out of the dirty side of it and do the humanitarian aid as publicly as you could possibly do it and work hard on the whole hearts and minds angle which shouldn't be too hard being that ISIS is as brutal as they are.

    But as I was saying in another thread, this will boil down to it being a shadow war with Saudi's funding ISIS so... that's a whole other ball of wax that needs to be dealt with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Do you have a point here? We know Obama removed the troops from Iraq and we can see the consequences. We also know that the Bush Administration expected the troops to remain, though there would be further negotiations.

    Iraq was simply not ready to look after itself without American, or Coalition, help. Certainly BHO kept his election promise but was that really so much more important than what inevitably happened?
    Last edited by Grant; 08-09-14 at 12:43 AM.

  3. #63
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    you told me you registered Democrat..... or maybe i was drunk,i dunno... in any event, everythign you say anymore is a DNC talking point.

    but whatever.... keep going after Bush bro...nothing like living in the past and ignoring the present.
    If you say so. I'm as liberal as I've ever been and if you think I'm doing talking points... All I can say is... refusing to buy the GOP talking points isn't pushing DNC talking points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  4. #64
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Partisan delusion is so hilarious.
    ????????

    How is what I said "partisan" delusions? Hell, I'm OTHER, not Dem or Rep. Reps are just the lesser of two evils. Mainly because when they were in power they were lazy and did almost nothing.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by upsideguy View Post
    What was Bush thinking when he went in (to a pseudo nation of three factions that hated each other, but were held together by a dictator). What an ass.

    Sorry, but Bush is the guy that just had to kick the hornet's nest. He broke it; he owns it.
    This guy disagrees with you.Joe Biden | 2010 | Iraq | Achievement | Obama Administration

  6. #66
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    ????????

    How is what I said "partisan" delusions? Hell, I'm OTHER, not Dem or Rep. Reps are just the lesser of two evils. Mainly because when they were in power they were lazy and did almost nothing.
    Your post isn't "other" no matter what you claim to be. Your post is partisan garbage not grounded in fact but rather grounded emotion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #67
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    If you say so. I'm as liberal as I've ever been and if you think I'm doing talking points... All I can say is... refusing to buy the GOP talking points isn't pushing DNC talking points.
    I guess it's just a coincidence that your talking points match the DNC's and you have become an ardent Obama defender.<shrugs>

    it don't matter.. i still like ya.... you're the only commie bastard i do like

  8. #68
    Minister of Love
    PoS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Oceania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,934

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    ISIS wouldnt have existed if we didnt invade Iraq in the first place. Therefore the US created them.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Partisan delusion is so hilarious.
    Good to see you again! Here's another example of the Northern Border being sealed tight! Piper's Lament :: SteynOnline

  10. #70
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Bush is not in office and Saddam is dead.


    now what?
    Your Republicans will continue to take time off from their August vacations to cheap-shot and back-stab the President on the world stage as they have for six years .
    Physics is Phun

Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •