Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 581

Thread: Christian Leader: ISIS is Beheading Children[W:131]

  1. #11
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,547

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyOne View Post
    He took credit for making the decision to pull the final troops out during his campaign - when he could have negotiated for them to stay as the Bush admin was going to do. The decision to pull the troops out was clearly his. He doesn't have a clue about how the world works. He should go back to organizing bake sales.
    Oh, I see. The Bush Administration was gonna negotiate for them to stay. When Obama took credit for pulling them out, he was taking credit for something the Bush Administration already did, but now that things have gone (predictably) bad there, he wuzgonna change his mind.

    We used to say that two wuzgonnas and a dime would get you a cup of coffee, but that's out of date. Now, two wuzgonnas and five bucks will get you a latte grande mocha goodie with fru frus on top. Times change.

    The major mistake in Iraq was going there to begin with. After that, I'm not sure that there was any avoiding the mess that it has become.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  2. #12
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    This kind of **** needs to stop. It is time for us to organize and arm a Christian army to put a stop to this crap everywhere.

    I have an AR and a few hundred rounds of ammo, where do we meet up?
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  3. #13
    Guru
    Gringo allstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Detroit area
    Last Seen
    07-27-17 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,215

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    This has been going on for awhile and Barry says zilch! Its disgusting how we as a nation have abandoned those who worked with us in Iraq. Where is the UN?? This is blowing up in the administrations face and they know it.

  4. #14
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:12 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,336

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post


    ISIS has offered Christians in Iraq an ultimatum: "Convert or die." Those who do not (women, children, and men alike) are being beheaded, shot in the streets, and crucified.

    Chaldean leaders are calling for Western nations to offer refugees asylum.

    A number of Christian websources are corroborating some of the more grisly details of the story.

    (EXTREMELY NSFW)



    I haven't been able to find much else, however. Is anyone aware of a better source on the subject?

    Frankly, regardless of whether this story is truly as horrible as is being claimed, I'm glad to see that we've finally taken action by authorizing airstrikes.
    Bomb them if need be. But to neutralize them it will need boots on the ground. Those should not be American.
    Last edited by Gina; 08-09-14 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Link to graphic image removed.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    I heard the reports this morning and just saw this when I got home from work. Absolutely horrifying.

    They are beheading babies and crucifying adults, and children are dying from thirst and starvation. How is this not genocide? The images are absolutely horrible.

    And its happening to other groups as well, here are kurds before the genocide began.


    The Iraqi military has been defending these people for weeks and flying in aid, they are staying and fighting. Obama left them to die, by pulling out and losing the peace.


    THE FACT THAT WE ARE THERE IS EVIDENCE OF OBAMA'S INEPT FOREIGN POLICY.
    Last edited by US Conservative; 08-08-14 at 09:01 PM.

  6. #16
    Professor
    herenow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    12-11-15 @ 11:07 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,686

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    These people are animals!!! Sadly they are like roaches and will never die off. I see why in the bible in certain wars God told them to smite everyone as to not give them a chance to further reproduce.

  7. #17
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo allstar View Post
    This has been going on for awhile and Barry says zilch! Its disgusting how we as a nation have abandoned those who worked with us in Iraq. Where is the UN?? This is blowing up in the administrations face and they know it.
    The UN and the Administration is too busy being publicly pissed at people who are killing "innocent" Muslims, you know, the ones shooting at others and shooting rockets from schools.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  8. #18
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by herenow1 View Post
    These people are animals!!! Sadly they are like roaches and will never die off. I see why in the bible in certain wars God told them to smite everyone as to not give them a chance to further reproduce.
    Umm. Aren't the ones doing this some of the people that God told the Jews to eradicate but they didn't listen?
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  9. #19
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,961
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    A minority which ISIS presently seems to be committing what amounts to genocide against.

    What's your point?
    Technically speaking, genocide cannot be committed against them as Christianity is a religion, not an ethnicity. However, I do understand where you are coming from.

    EDIT: This isn't to downplay the horror of what is going on. IS is a serious problem, however I do not think that air strikes are the solution. It seems to me that the main problem is the Iraqi government and the ethnic problems in Iraq more generally. The only group that seems to really have its stuff together are the Kurds.
    Last edited by Mr. Invisible; 08-08-14 at 10:10 PM.
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    Technically speaking, genocide cannot be committed against them as Christianity is a religion, not an ethnicity. However, I do understand where you are coming from.
    Chaldean Christians are both a religious and cultural / ethnic group, as far as I understand.

    Though, likewise, I understand your meaning.

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •