Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 581

Thread: Christian Leader: ISIS is Beheading Children[W:131]

  1. #141
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles area
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,868

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    It's funny to see so-called liberals, with their feigned moral superiority, longing for the good old days of Saddam Hussein. These croissant-nibbling cosmopolitans contrive an exquisite sensitivity to the supposed plight of every sodomite, atheist, America-hating traitor, endangered insect, and God knows what else, all the while sneering superciliously at all those less evolved Americans who, in their eyes, are gas-guzzling, gun-toting breeders who aren't hip enough to loathe this country.

    And yet these effete degenerates are perfectly willing to have sat and done nothing as Hussein continued to have people pushed off roofs, burned alive, shoved into wood chippers alive, beheaded for sport, and their children thrown into filthy dungeons built just for them. The sensitivity of the Birkenstock brigades does not extend to those people. Nearly half a million souls that Hussein's regime murdered have been found in mass graves all over Iraq, and given a few more years, the butchery might have rivaled the killing fields of Cambodia. But American faux liberals would have been quite content to sit and do nothing as the horrors continued.

    Another generation very bravely saved this country from the Nazis and the Japanese by killing hundreds of thousands of the bastards. This one has been taught that America's so awful, from slavery to the Trail of Tears to Hiroshima, that it's hardly worth saving. And besides, arms are for hugging, and using violence to keep the U.S. secure is dangerous. It's nothing but Shrub-like cowboying around the world murdering beautiful brown people, and it would neither meet government safety standards nor respect this planet's cultural diversity.

    Muslim jihadists could be gleefully making videos of raping and disemboweling the wives of these bloodless limp-wrists as they hacked off the heads of their shrieking children, and they, who would never dream of having a gun, would still be desperately trying to reason with the filthy savages. "Surely we can communicate on a higher plane than this--why, I personally have always admired the Prophet Mohammed! And I validate the pain your inner child has suffered and understand why you're angry that this awful country provoked you and made you feel yucky. But can't we all just--get along?"

  2. #142
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    It's funny to see so-called liberals, with their feigned moral superiority, longing for the good old days of Saddam Hussein. These croissant-nibbling cosmopolitans contrive an exquisite sensitivity to the supposed plight of every sodomite, atheist, America-hating traitor, endangered insect, and God knows what else, all the while sneering superciliously at all those less evolved Americans who, in their eyes, are gas-guzzling, gun-toting breeders who aren't hip enough to loathe this country.

    And yet these effete degenerates are perfectly willing to have sat and done nothing as Hussein continued to have people pushed off roofs, burned alive, shoved into wood chippers alive, beheaded for sport, and their children thrown into filthy dungeons built just for them. The sensitivity of the Birkenstock brigades does not extend to those people. Nearly half a million souls that Hussein's regime murdered have been found in mass graves all over Iraq, and given a few more years, the butchery might have rivaled the killing fields of Cambodia. But American faux liberals would have been quite content to sit and do nothing as the horrors continued.

    Another generation very bravely saved this country from the Nazis and the Japanese by killing hundreds of thousands of the bastards. This one has been taught that America's so awful, from slavery to the Trail of Tears to Hiroshima, that it's hardly worth saving. And besides, arms are for hugging, and using violence to keep the U.S. secure is dangerous. It's nothing but Shrub-like cowboying around the world murdering beautiful brown people, and it would neither meet government safety standards nor respect this planet's cultural diversity.

    Muslim jihadists could be gleefully making videos of raping and disemboweling the wives of these bloodless limp-wrists as they hacked off the heads of their shrieking children, and they, who would never dream of having a gun, would still be desperately trying to reason with the filthy savages. "Surely we can communicate on a higher plane than this--why, I personally have always admired the Prophet Mohammed! And I validate the pain your inner child has suffered and understand why you're angry that this awful country provoked you and made you feel yucky. But can't we all just--get along?"
    Remember the whole "Bush lied" meme? Remember the YEARS of hate on not just him but republicans and anyone else who supported the war on terror? This was the "moral high ground" they wished to appear to occupy-by surrendering, by appeasing, by opposing the troop surge.

    And then a weak Democrat president snatches defeat from the jaws of victory-leaving innocents to the same terrorists we went in to fight-as they systematically kill women (A REAL war on women) and children and destroy millennia of history and culture-liberals sneer over their horn rimmed glasses with weak and impotent replies.

    The left is showing its true colors-this is how they do it.
    Last edited by US Conservative; 08-10-14 at 01:32 PM.

  3. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    08-19-16 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,243

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    If only those people were armed and could defend themselves... which is why it won't happen here. Unless of course the government is able to convince enough fools that they would be better off helpless.

  4. #144
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,910

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    It's funny to see so-called liberals, with their feigned moral superiority, longing for the good old days of Saddam Hussein. These croissant-nibbling cosmopolitans contrive an exquisite sensitivity to the supposed plight of every sodomite, atheist, America-hating traitor, endangered insect, and God knows what else, all the while sneering superciliously at all those less evolved Americans who, in their eyes, are gas-guzzling, gun-toting breeders who aren't hip enough to loathe this country.

    And yet these effete degenerates are perfectly willing to have sat and done nothing as Hussein continued to have people pushed off roofs, burned alive, shoved into wood chippers alive, beheaded for sport, and their children thrown into filthy dungeons built just for them. The sensitivity of the Birkenstock brigades does not extend to those people. Nearly half a million souls that Hussein's regime murdered have been found in mass graves all over Iraq, and given a few more years, the butchery might have rivaled the killing fields of Cambodia. But American faux liberals would have been quite content to sit and do nothing as the horrors continued.

    Another generation very bravely saved this country from the Nazis and the Japanese by killing hundreds of thousands of the bastards. This one has been taught that America's so awful, from slavery to the Trail of Tears to Hiroshima, that it's hardly worth saving. And besides, arms are for hugging, and using violence to keep the U.S. secure is dangerous. It's nothing but Shrub-like cowboying around the world murdering beautiful brown people, and it would neither meet government safety standards nor respect this planet's cultural diversity.

    Muslim jihadists could be gleefully making videos of raping and disemboweling the wives of these bloodless limp-wrists as they hacked off the heads of their shrieking children, and they, who would never dream of having a gun, would still be desperately trying to reason with the filthy savages. "Surely we can communicate on a higher plane than this--why, I personally have always admired the Prophet Mohammed! And I validate the pain your inner child has suffered and understand why you're angry that this awful country provoked you and made you feel yucky. But can't we all just--get along?"
    You seem nice.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #145
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,380

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyOne View Post
    He took credit for making the decision to pull the final troops out during his campaign - when he could have negotiated for them to stay as the Bush admin was going to do. The decision to pull the troops out was clearly his. He doesn't have a clue about how the world works. He should go back to organizing bake sales.
    The decision was Malaki's, the Iranian puppet that Bush installed as President. The Iranians wanted the Americans out and Malaki followed their orders. The only way to keep troops there was to overthrow Malaki and start over. Is that what Bush would have done?

  6. #146
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,380

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by tech30528 View Post
    If only those people were armed and could defend themselves... which is why it won't happen here. Unless of course the government is able to convince enough fools that they would be better off helpless.
    ISIS is using tanks, mortars and rocket launchers. Good luck with your pea shooters.

  7. #147
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,380

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Remember the whole "Bush lied" meme? Remember the YEARS of hate on not just him but republicans and anyone else who supported the war on terror? This was the "moral high ground" they wished to appear to occupy-by surrendering, by appeasing, by opposing the troop surge.

    And then a weak Democrat president snatches defeat from the jaws of victory-leaving innocents to the same terrorists we went in to fight-as they systematically kill women (A REAL war on women) and children and destroy millennia of history and culture-liberals sneer over their horn rimmed glasses with weak and impotent replies.

    The left is showing its true colors-this is how they do it.
    The situation in Iraq is a DIRECT consequence of Bush's doomed invasion. Supporting a corrupt and partisan Govt. in their goal of subjugating minorities would have only made the situation worse. Actions have consequences, something the Right fails to consider time and time again. Invading Iraq without a plan for the peace was the worst foreign policy decision since Vietnam and it's time for the right to admit it.

  8. #148
    Light△Bender

    grip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ☚ ☛
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 02:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,224
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    ISIS is using tanks, mortars and rocket launchers. Good luck with your pea shooters.

    bf94477565ddc113668ffe160158ce06d6c31250.jpg

    Iraqi Kurdish Peshmerga fighters take position on a tank on the front line in Khazer, near the Kurdish checkpoint of Aski kalak, 40km West of Arbil, the capital of the autonomous Kurdish region of northern Iraq, on August 8, 2014

    Iraqi forces ready for US-backed counter-offensive
    Einstein, "science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

  9. #149
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    The situation in Iraq is a DIRECT consequence of Bush's doomed invasion. Supporting a corrupt and partisan Govt. in their goal of subjugating minorities would have only made the situation worse. Actions have consequences, something the Right fails to consider time and time again. Invading Iraq without a plan for the peace was the worst foreign policy decision since Vietnam and it's time for the right to admit it.
    ISIS is in Iraq because a weak liberal allowed them to be. It happened on his watch, as a direct consequence of his policies.
    Everyone but the left knows this.

  10. #150
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: ISIS Beheading and Crucifying Christians in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    You seem nice.
    A reply as substantive as it is insightful.

Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •