Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53

Thread: $50,000 in marijuana stolen from Seattle dispensary

  1. #21
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,147

    Re: $50,000 in marijuana stolen from Seattle dispensary

    anyone disagree that the perps are probably now burning the evidence
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  2. #22
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: $50,000 in marijuana stolen from Seattle dispensary

    Weak.... This post supports the generalization that "guns are used in marijuana thefts?" No is tells a gun was used in one incident of criminal activity related to pot theft.

    One down, millions to go. I'll wait for you to show where guns are used in every illegal pot theft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  3. #23
    I'm not-low all the time
    Kushinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Loop
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,256

    Re: $50,000 in marijuana stolen from Seattle dispensary

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    One down, millions to go. I'll wait for you to show where guns are used in every illegal pot theft.
    Your strawman has no power here.

    That violence has been historically associated with blackmarket cannabis dealings is simply a matter of fact.
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    "Wealth of Nations," Book V, Chapter II, Part II, Article I, pg.911

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: $50,000 in marijuana stolen from Seattle dispensary

    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post
    Oh, because theft never happened in pre-2008 economy.
    Thanks Obama!

  5. #25
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,304

    Re: $50,000 in marijuana stolen from Seattle dispensary

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    Unfortunately theft of marijuana happens a lot, legal or otherwise, at least with it being a legal dispensary, there were no guns or violence involved as there would've been in an illegal marijuana theft.

    Lol !!

    So they committed grand larceny peacefully " ??

  6. #26
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,304

    Re: $50,000 in marijuana stolen from Seattle dispensary

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    anyone disagree that the perps are probably now burning the evidence
    Lol !

    Post of the day

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: $50,000 in marijuana stolen from Seattle dispensary

    Except in Washington marijuana for personal use outside of the black market is designed to be hard to find and it will cost a great deal more than the marijuana on the black market. I highly doubt it will be successful at all at fighting violence associated with marijuana.

  8. #28
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,690

    Re: $50,000 in marijuana stolen from Seattle dispensary

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    Unfortunately theft of marijuana happens a lot, legal or otherwise, at least with it being a legal dispensary, there were no guns or violence involved as there would've been in an illegal marijuana theft.
    Yeah, because nobody carries guns when they are stealing from legal businesses...
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  9. #29
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,690

    Re: $50,000 in marijuana stolen from Seattle dispensary

    Quote Originally Posted by Kushinator View Post
    Not a matter of proving anyone wrong. Simply a matter of perspective that was evidently lacking.
    What perspective?

    Edit: Also, I have a hard time taking anyone seriously on this subject who calls themselves, in essence, "Marijuana Machine".
    Last edited by jmotivator; 08-07-14 at 02:14 PM.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  10. #30
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: $50,000 in marijuana stolen from Seattle dispensary

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    Unfortunately theft of marijuana happens a lot, legal or otherwise, at least with it being a legal dispensary, there were no guns or violence involved as there would've been in an illegal marijuana theft.
    Man’s conviction upheld in Long Beach killing of medical marijuana distributor

    LONG BEACH >> A state appeals court panel on Friday upheld a Granada Hills man’s first-degree murder conviction for the killing of a medical marijuana distributor whose body was found in a Long Beach alley more than three years ago.

    A three-justice panel from California’s Second District Court of Appeal cited “overwhelming evidence” of Marcel Maurice Mackabee’s guilt, including his admission that he was with Phillip Williamson the day of the murder. The appellate court justices also noted that the Toyota 4Runner that Mackabee was driving was in the immediate vicinity of the alley minutes before Williamson’s body was found on March 24, 2011

    Williamson, who picked up marijuana from Northern California and sold it in large quantities to medical marijuana dispensaries, was shot once in the back of the head and dumped in an alley in the 1500 block of Pine Avenue. He died a day later.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •