Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 216169707172 LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 712

Thread: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched [W:700]

  1. #701
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,722

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    stay classy. make your mom proud. wear that willingness to shoot a pregnant woman in the back. twice, while she is running away from you. wear it like a badge
    Awwwwww....somebody didnt get the response he was hoping for....

    You are so predictable its scary.


  2. #702
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,165

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Awwwwww....somebody didnt get the response he was hoping for....

    You are so predictable its scary.

    let's look for a post where someone was being an asshole to another forum member in his efforts to incite:
    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You obviously have never read the NUMEROUS times I have done just that...but thats OK...believe it...dont...I couldnt give half a **** about your opinion.

    ALL I have said is judge him with perspective. You dont have the integrity and decency to do even that. You actually operate under the ridiculous pretense that if you were in that situation and not under the safety and shelter of a keyboard and monitor you would have handled it differently. And to be fair...I think you would have handled it differently as well. I think you are one of those guys that would end up in a fetal position with wet britches waiting for your turn to die hoping someone else would come along and save you, even if your life (or the life of others you care about) were at risk.

    But again...thats just an opinion.
    [emphasis added by bubba]
    stay classy
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  3. #703
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,722

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    let's look for a post where someone was being an asshole to another forum member in his efforts to incite:

    [emphasis added by bubba]
    stay classy
    You find that an effort to incite? Not at all! That was a response to a DIRECT comment from the individual it was sent to that stated point blank he refused to see things from the 80 year olds perspective. It IS cute that you are riding in to save him however.


  4. #704
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,971
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    No, its the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I dont see much of a difference...
    Like I said, there's the problem. That explains why you guys think people are saying things which they are not saying.
    I may be wrong.

  5. #705
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,971
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    What is the difference between "running away" and "repositioning your forces into a better tactical position to continue the attack?"
    the first one is something that a scared crook does and the other is something which a general does.
    what prize do I win?
    I may be wrong.

  6. #706
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,722

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon W. Moon View Post
    Like I said, there's the problem. That explains why you guys think people are saying things which they are not saying.
    You think an 86 year old shooting at a fleeing suspect who he knows nothing about other than cops are chasing after him is a far more justified shoot than an 80 year old that just got beat down, bloodied, bruised, and broken by the actual people he shot.

    Yeah...Houston...YOU have a problem...

  7. #707
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing his assailant

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    The only thing you have shown is the abuility to have the wrong opinion. Nothing new here... Yawn.
    iLOL Please then, explain why you thought I was addressing someone being shot in the back, when it was more than clear I was addressing in-general standards that the police and civilians are held to.
    Or in it's stead, you can admit that you were wrong, as previously pointed out.

    And then while you are at it, you can address the following as well.

    Being caught up in the moment in this case was clearly him thinking he was defending himself against violent criminals.
    Thinking you are defending yourself is not an act of vengeance, but acting in self-defense.



    He believed he was acting in self-defense, and, being caught-up in the moment, continued to operate under such belief.
    That would be Occam's razor as applied to the known information.


    And then after you explain how being caught up in the moment of self-defense is somehow acting on vengeance (this I got to here), you can then address how in the world you think his being caught up in the moment of self-defense somehow translates into wanting to send a message? (got to hear this one as well)

    Or instead, you can just admit your comments were wrong and were nothing more than the results of thinking gone wrong.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #708
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing his assailant

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    iLOL Please then, explain why you thought I was addressing someone being shot in the back, when it was more than clear I was addressing in-general standards that the police and civilians are held to.
    Or in it's stead, you can admit that you were wrong, as previously pointed out.

    And then while you are at it, you can address the following as well.

    Being caught up in the moment in this case was clearly him thinking he was defending himself against violent criminals.
    Thinking you are defending yourself is not an act of vengeance, but acting in self-defense.



    He believed he was acting in self-defense, and, being caught-up in the moment, continued to operate under such belief.
    That would be Occam's razor as applied to the known information.


    And then after you explain how being caught up in the moment of self-defense is somehow acting on vengeance (this I got to here), you can then address how in the world you think his being caught up in the moment of self-defense somehow translates into wanting to send a message? (got to hear this one as well)

    Or instead, you can just admit your comments were wrong and were nothing more than the results of thinking gone wrong.
    You're wrong and I have addressed all your silliness and wrong info.

    Good day!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #709
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing his assailant

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    You're wrong and I have addressed all your silliness and wrong info.
    You have not adequately addressed anything, as everything you have said thus far has been wrong, as shown.
    So please try again, and stop with the untruths and silliness.
    Last edited by Excon; 08-05-14 at 09:03 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #710
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon W. Moon View Post
    Like I said, there's the problem. That explains why you guys think people are saying things which they are not saying.
    Havent put any words in anyones mouth. Only clarified what has been said by the weak and the ones that dont mind being part of the problem of crime. Unless people start standing up to criminals, it will just get worse.

Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 216169707172 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •