Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 712

Thread: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched [W:700]

  1. #621
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing his assailant

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Probably. But its usually in response to someone's comments. And I have no doubt I am tougher than you or anyone that would just lay there and bleed after being robbed.
    Well, I'll give you this: You talk tough. Of course, I've never seen someone get their ass kicked on the Internet, so I guess you are still undefeated.

  2. #622
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    There is the ideal, and then there is reality. You are somewhat detached from reality. I defy you to live his experience and continue with your pretense that you would have handled everything much more calmly, reasonably, and rationally.
    I have and did. You seem to think everyone is just a jumble of base instincts. We aren't. We have a brain that can reason. It is what separates us from the animals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #623
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing his assailant

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    Well, I'll give you this: You talk tough. Of course, I've never seen someone get their ass kicked on the Internet, so I guess you are still undefeated.
    Just call me Mr Champ.

  4. #624
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing his assailant

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    How old are you? Was it in your own home? Were you an 80 year old man that got jumped in your own home, beaten, and body slammed (breaking your collar bone)? Again...perspective is everything.
    It was what it was. I would react no differently. Why do you assume someones age makes them radically different? In the end I would still not shoot an unarmed woman in the back. She was running away, no reason to at that point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  5. #625
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    I have and did. You seem to think everyone is just a jumble of base instincts. We aren't. We have a brain that can reason. It is what separates us from the animals.
    Even after injury due to a beating and elevated anxiety from being assaulted in their own home.

  6. #626
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Even after injury due to a beating and elevated anxiety from being assaulted in their own home.
    Yes. I tend to be unable to panic, or not prone to it. I was trapped 80' underwater under an object. Below was silt and my tank was hooked on the cover above me. I did not panic. I was in my home and a large number of teens broke in and pulled a gun. I did not panic, and I did not have to shoot anyone. Did I mention I was assaulted with a TV? I was cut and bruised, did not have to shoot anyone.

    Sorry, I would not shoot someone in the back running away. I know this for a fact. Yours is nothing but impotent bluster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #627
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,958
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    I kick in your door, grab your child when you look like you have a defensive weapon. I put a gun to her head. Tell you to start emptying your wallet, safe, and for kicks tell your pretty wife to undress. But in the mean time you see an opening, you have a weapon, a clear shot and the skills to take it.
    Your kid drops to the ground like she should have been taught, and you what? Offer coffee and cookies? Or drop the scum wear he is standing.
    Or do you say, "I don't want to be a murderer" so you tell momma to disrobe like he says and clean our your safe and lay it at his feet like a good little victim.
    An honest question:
    Do you think that the scenario above is essentially the same as the scenario Greer faced when he shot Miller in the alley?

    Afaict, the situation above would be a legitimate case for the use of deadly force. So the homicide would not be a murder.
    The differences, imho, seem to be painfully obvious.

    Do the two scenarios, (Greer's and your fantasy above), honestly seem to be about the same to you?
    No foolin'?
    I may be wrong.

  8. #628
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing his assailant

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    No he didn't. If you think he did, you do not understand English that well.

    And what is flabbergastedly wrong about your position is believing that
    “I shot her, so that’s going to leave a message on his mind for the rest of his life.”
    is somehow akin to:
    I shot her to leave a message on his mind for the rest of his life.
    or
    I shot her so as to leave a message on his mind for the rest of his life.

    Watch the damn video and stop being dishonest about what he says.


    Yep. You stand by a failed position and untruths. That is to be expected.
    Blah, blah and blah. He said what he said and showed no regret. He said what he said and he did not shoot anyone at that point in self defence. He was angry and wanted revenge and to send a message, period. They were out of his home running away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #629
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,715

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    I have and did. You seem to think everyone is just a jumble of base instincts. We aren't. We have a brain that can reason. It is what separates us from the animals.
    The fight or flight theory is valid. There is a reason why cops often shoot 16 rounds...because their magazines dont hold 17. And I'm sorry...you are just painting yourself as ridiculous if you think you would be calm, reasonable, and rational if you were an 80 year old getting jumped in your own home by multiple assailants.

  10. #630
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,715

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing his assailant

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    It was what it was. I would react no differently. Why do you assume someones age makes them radically different? In the end I would still not shoot an unarmed woman in the back. She was running away, no reason to at that point.
    I tend to agree. I just understand others would behave differently. Trained law enforcement have behaved similarly. Its not UNREASONABLE to expect that some people in that set of circumstances might act 'unreasonably'.

Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •